Staff Introductions/Profiles

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
Adnama
Veteran

Staff Introductions/Profiles

Post by Adnama »

General Info: All about Adnama as of 1-22-04

Name: Amanda [which is Adnama backwards]

Height: 'bout 6ft, careful round me or I'll step on you!

Current Age: 16

Eye Color: Blueish/greenish/grayish, don't you just love those weirdo color-changing eyes?

Astrological Sign: Capricorn/ Aquarius- gotta love cusps

Hair Color: I say brown, a lot of people who see me, or maybe just know me..? say dirt blond... hehe

Home: Originally from Neptune, currently stationed in El Paso, Texas, yehaw y'all :shifty: I'm integrating into the society well...*evil chuckle*

Favorites:

Smiley: :blink:

Color: Blue, becha never would have guessed huh?
Purple is second though

Animal: Wolf, aroooo

Vehicle: Honda CRV, I want one!

Flower: hmm, don't really have one.

Beer: drink? Meee? Never!

Liquor: See above

Soda: Code Red Mt. Due!!!!

Food: yep

Book: Ooo... tough one... looove the Harry potter books...

Author: Tougher one... hmmm I'll get back to you on that.

Music Genre: I've a broad taste in music... but? I'ma country girl in the end, yehaw!

Movie: Oooo.. "A Knights Tale" is waaay up there...

Beliefs & Friends:

Religion: I'ma Lutheran [Christian protestant]

God/Devil: Both exist in my book

Myself: Depends on the situation.... I second guess my self a lot.

My Friends: I have a hard time with the entire concept of friendship, acquaintances are much better

Love: I've yet to find it.

Have Best Friend: My friends are mainly acquaintances, just people I know and hang out with

Who's Advice Do I Seek: What is Teen Help for?

Who Knows My Secrets: My diary

Who Do I Cry With: That's a rare sight

Do I believe in aliens: :shifty: *speeking into communicater "they're on to us"*

"The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us." -Calvin and Hobbes

Craziest Thing I've ever done: Hmm, I'm one of the weirdest weirdos you'll probably ever meet, but I haven't had many opportunities to do any thing too crazy... yet.

Best part of being a staff member at TeenHelp.org: I get to help in a more 'official' capacity I guess you could say. I like being able to actively help keep an eye on things. Even though I come off as a crazy weirdo, I really love what I do because I get to help. There are often times in my life where I can't give much advice on the heavier topics, but when I can give advice and help people, I absolutely love it.

What do I do here at TeenHelp: I'm the mod for religion/philosophy/spirituality, and disorders, basically, I get to edit your posts and make sure y'all 'er good, and fallow all the rules. If you don't you get to listen to me BADLY sing [more like screech] the "R-E-S-P-E-C-T" song. Bwhaahaha. I also rant a lot in the religion form, though that isn't part of the job description hehe.
"It's just not the same when you're staring into a perfect golden sunset,

And thinking about how you sold your soul to send the rain away"

-Mineral "Slower"

"And the very fear that makes you want to die

Is just the same as what keeps you alive..."

-Barenaked Ladies, "War on drugs"

My blog of depressed rants: http://sendtherainaway.blogspot.com/
Skye
Veteran

Re: Staff Introductions/Profiles

Post by Skye »

General Info:

Name: Skye

Height: 5' 10''

Current Age: 18

Eye Color: Hazel

Astrological Sign: Taurus

Hair Color: Brunette, long.

Home: TeenHelp...I mean Arizona.

Favorites, eh?:

Smiley: :upside:

Color: Don't know

Animal: Doggies

Vehicle: Aston Martin V12 Vanquish

Flower: Roses

Beer: No Way

Liquor: No Way

Soda: Dr. Pepper

Food: All Food

Book: Read way too many

Author: Sun Tzu

Music Genre: All (new and old)

Movie: That's so hard!

Beliefs & Friends:

Religion: Roman Catholic

God/Devil: Yeah

Myself: Yes, 100%

My Friends: YES!

Love: Oh yeah!

Have Best Friend: Yes, of course!

Who's Advice Do I Seek: Friends, Family.

Who Knows My Secrets: Nobody, bwahahahah!

Who Do I Cry With: People I trust implicitly.

Do I believe in aliens: DAMN U STEPHEN KING! ITS ALL YOUR FAULT! :unsure: :rolleyes: :P

Craziest Thing I've ever done: *Plays Secret Agent Man theme song* If I told you that, I'd have to kill you. No, I don't actually mean that people. Just don't want to say the craziest thing I've ever done because it's so, amazingly bad.

Chinease Zodiac: Ox

About the Ox: A born leader, you inspire confidence from all around you. You are conservative, methodical, and good with your hands. Guard against being chauvinistic and always demanding your own way. The Ox would be successful as a skilled surgeon, general, or hairdresser. Some Past Oxen: Napoleon Bonaparte, Walt Disney, Clark Gable, Richard Nixon, Rosa Parks, Sylvia Porter, Vincent Van Gogh.

Best part of being a staff member at TeenHelp.org: The best part of being a staff member here at TeenHelp is the fact that I am in a position where I can help teenagers who are seeking help. Whether I am helping them in a more passive fashion by keeping the support groups as clean and friendly as I can or a more direct means by replying to their summons for help; it is one of the most enjoyable things in this world. For me, my job as an Administrator is secondary to my real reason for being here...to help teenagers who want help, but cleaning can be just as enjoyable for me if it serves a good purpose. Which it does! Being here at TeenHelp is really such a fulfilling thing for me and I love it so much.

What do I do here at TeenHelp: I am Co-Webmaster of TeenHelp and an Administrator. Co-Webmaster, what's that mean? I run the website with one other person. Notice any changes to the TeenHelp.org website? That was most likely me. As an Administrator I am basically a super moderator with access to everything that goes on behind the scenes. This means I moderate all forums instead of being assigned individual forums. Stuff that goes on behind the scenes is usually very technical in nature and to put it more simply...think of the "stuff that goes on behind the scenes" as the spinning labyrinth of cogs and gears that make the clock work and display the right time. That's what I do here.
HelpingTeens.org:

I can't think of a better use of server resources...I really can't.
lil_angel_lover
Veteran

Post by lil_angel_lover »

General Info:

Name: Heather

Height: 5ft 11 1/2

Chinease Zodiac: Rabbit

Astrological Sign: Tauros

Hair Color: Copper

Home: Missouri U.S.

Favorites, eh?:

Smiley: :hug: 0:)

Color: Blue, Duh. :)

Animal: Cat

Vehicle: Corvette

Flower: rose

Beer: Don't drink

Liquor: Don't do liquor

Soda: Cherry coke

Food: Cheese Pizza

Book: Harry Potter

Author: Dave Pelzer

Music Genre: Country, and pop

Movie: Finding Nemo

Beliefs & Friends:

Religion: Missionary Babtist

God/Devil: I believe in both

Myself: Sometimes I think I can do things.

My Friends: Definately

Love: Yes

Have Best Friend: Yes

Who's Advice Do I Seek: My counselor

Who Knows My Secrets: My counselor and my other friends

Who Do I Cry With: My friends and anybody who'll let me in

Do I believe in aliens: No.

Craziest Thing I've ever done: Gone against a teacher......(It's stupid I know)

Best part of being a staff member at TeenHelp.org: I get to help a lot of people who need it. And I get lots of new friends.

What do I do here at TeenHelp: I mod suicide, and Rape/Abuse. I try to help people and keep everything they say confidential.
If you need to talk to someone I am here. I will keep everything you say confidential.
Abbi
Veteran

Post by Abbi »

General Info:

Name: Abbi

Height: 5' 2''

Eye Color: Blue

Chinease Zodiac: Rabbit (I think?)

Astrological Sign: Libra

Hair Color: Long, dirty blonde hair.

Home: Cali

Favorites, eh?:

Smiley: :shocked:

Color: Pink (duh :P )

Animal: I love all animals!! :P

Vehicle: Corvette

Flower: Jasmine

Beer: Sometimes, but it's pretty nasty.

Liquor: Eh, it tastes disgusting, but it does the job. (not much of a drinker though.)

Soda: Sprite, Mountain Dew - Code red, Root Beer

Food: Macaroni and Cheese :D

Book: I don't read..too much :blink:

Author: me

Music Genre: I love all music(except for country)

Movie: Sixteen Candle's, Pretty in Pink

Beliefs & Friends:

Religion: None, I don't believe in organized religions

God/Devil: Maybe..who knows..I'm not about to waste my life trying to figure it out when I will when I die.

Myself: Yes, duh lol

My Friends: Yes

Love: Sometime's I'm not completely sure..

Have Best Friend: Yes, but I haven't been able to see him in years. :(

Who's Advice Do I Seek: No one's

Who Knows My Secrets: My best friend, Joseph.

Who Do I Cry With: Joseph, and myself.

Do I believe in aliens: How could I not? Who could be ignorant enough to actually think, out of all the things out there that we haven't discovered, that WE are the ONLY living specie's that exist in the entire universe.

Craziest Thing I've ever done: Hmm..craziest thing I ever did. Umm Well, this isn't that crazy, but some of you have heard the rest of this story, but my boyfriend and his friend's friend wouldn't give us the combination to his boat since they got into a fight, so Michael(my boyfriend) his friend(Rolando) went to Rolando's house, got a blow torch and a hammer, drove to the boat, blow torched the lock, broke into the boat, and then went and kicked it in the boat for a few hours. It was the whole "breaking an entry" thing that was crazy to me. lmao I dunno if that counts, oh well. :P

Best part of being a staff member at TeenHelp.org: I don't only love being on staff, I just love being on Teenhelp! Even if I wasn't on staff I would love it just as much here, and would be as active as I am. This place is just a really fun place to be.

What do I do here at TeenHelp: Well, I keep track of my forums: Sex Sex Sex, and Chit-Chat. I keep them clean and I track down the bullie's. :P and I try to give my best advice..
Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair...
Shwynsh
Veteran

Post by Shwynsh »

General Info:

Name: Anna Wynne

Height: 5'4''

Eye Color: blue

Chinease Zodiac: hmm.. lets see...maybe snake..

Astrological Sign: Leo the Lionnn

Hair Color: Strawberry blonde

Home: New York :)

Favorites, eh?:

Smiley: :shocked: hahahaha it twitches

Color: blue.. the color of my room

Animal: dogs :wub: like mine..

Vehicle: jetta.. i want a jetta..

Flower: African Violets.. :rolleyes: i dont know.. i dont know my flowers..

Beer: I wouldn't know :huh: lol

Liquor: see above

Soda: Sprite.. but i'm trying to get off soda.. they kinda kill your teeth :brushteeth:

Food: I love food too much to chose one thing..

Book: Lovely Bones- They cage the animals at night - Etc. <cant think of anything right now

Author: None.. but when I was in 3rd grade it was Betsy Byers.

Music Genre: alternative, rock- softer kind of rock though-

Movie: The whole nine yards, Life as a House, Saving silverman.. good times

Beliefs & Friends:

Religion: none exactly- I'm pretty open, but I don't believe in certain things- to me god is just a higher power- not exactly a "him" its just.. everything.

God/Devil: Not exactly..

Myself: Do i believe in myself? Yeah.. i guess I do..

My Friends: Yes.

Love: Definately..

Have Best Friend: 2 in fact.... lol

Who's Advice Do I Seek: anyone who wants to listen to me- my friends, my mom..

Who Knows My Secrets: my best friends..

Who Do I Cry With: myself- even my best friends have never seen me cry- i'm more sensitive then they know..

Do I believe in aliens: I want to- I'm not sure if I do or not.. its kinda cool to think about though.. :P

Craziest Thing I've ever done: I'm not exactly that crazy of a person.. :huh:

Best part of being a staff member at TeenHelp.org: The feeling of being on the inside-and having more power to do things and change things. And just- being able to keep helping while being on a higher level :D

What do I do here at TeenHelp: Moderate family/friends and Why Me! Fun stuff..
<span style=\'color:gray\'

"I have a feeling that you're riding for some kind of a terrible, terrible fall. . . . This fall I think you're riding for-it's a special kind of fall, a horrible kind. The man falling isn't permitted to feel or hear himself hit bottom. He just keeps falling and falling. The whole arrangement's designed for men who, at some time or other in their lives, were looking for something their own environment couldn't supply them with. Or they thought their own environment couldn't supply them with. So they gave up looking. They gave it up before they ever really even got started"
Jaegermeister
Veteran

Post by Jaegermeister »

General Info:

Name: TJ

Height: 6' 0"

Current Age: 20

Eye Color: Grey

Chinease Zodiac: Got me!

Astrological Sign: Leo

Hair Color: shaggy brown with red highlights.

Home: Ohio at the moment.

Miscelleneous General Information: I'm a junior in college, studying History and German language with a minor in Linguistics. I go to the Ohio State University, but am taking a quarter off at the moment. I also work as a server at a restaraunt.

Favorites, eh?:

Smiley: :king:

Color: Blue

Animal: Red tailed hawk

Vehicle: Although I love and adore my '92 Dodge Caravan, my favorite car would be the Jaguar XK8 convertable (Though Chuck the Caravan has been retired and Charlie the Buick has taken Chuck's place, I still hold a very special place in my heart for my first car, Chuck)

Flower: Flowers are for GIRLS! Lilacs smell really nice though.

Beer: Warsteiner (It's German)

Liquor: J?germeister (Hence the user name :D )

Soda: Ewwww. Hate the stuff. Water is much better.

Food: Bruchetta, or Wienerschnitzel

Book: Read way too many to answer...

Author: Probably Terry Goodkind

Music Genre: Lots and lots of EVERYTHING

Movie: Run Lola Run

Beliefs & Friends:

Religion: Yes. Raised Lutheran Missouri Synod. I've travelled far and wide from that path, but I think God is leading me back to Christianity.

God/Devil: Yup

Myself: Probably 95% of the time I have complete and utter self confidence.

My Friends: HELL YES!

Love: Yup!

Have Best Friend: Many best friends!

Who's Advice Do I Seek: Friends first, then close mentors to me, like my advisor or my coach.

Who Knows My Secrets: A lot of people do. I'm not generally a secretive person.

Who Do I Cry With: The people who are most important to my life.

Do I believe in aliens: I don't think it really matters. I wouldn't be suprised if there were though.

Craziest Thing I've ever done: Oh geez. My life is the craziest thing I've ever done. Among the notables are: driven at 160 mph, bungee jumped naked, and swam unprotected with sharks, and those are the fairly tame and innocent things o:)

Best part of being a staff member at HelpingTeens.org: My personal favorite thing about being a staff member at TeenHelp.org is getting to know such a wonderful and diverse cross section of youth. It's tough to be a teenager and talk about some of the things that we talk about on here, I know personally when I was in high school there were many times that I wished that I wasn't thnking deep thoughts and was able to be content and happy with frivolous worries, but in t he end I felt more prepared and more ready to accept adult roles. I'm overjoyed that this has happened to me and I'm glad that I wasn't alone during my years where I felt ostracized from my peers. Taking a kind of kharmic notion of this, I think it's my duty to give back to others what I have gotten from the people who helped me through the rough times of my life, so here I am, a moderator, hoping that I can help impact at least one person's life.

What do I do here at Helping Teens: I am the moderator of the Religon/Spirituality/Philosophy and Depression Forums. I also spend time in the Current Events, Sexuality, and General School Forums regularily. Those I guess you can say are my 'areas of expertise'. I love the Religon forum because I feel like I can make a huge impact in that forum because of my broad religious background. I enjoy taking part in the debates that get going in there, because it's always great to hear such different points of view. Depression is kind of a wierd forum for me, because I have never been diagnosed with depression, nor have I ever felt extremely depressed. It is however, a great forum to moderate because the people there are so supportive and helpful to one another that even though I have no personal experience, I can just be there to listen. The other forums I ghost around in (not as a moderator) are just forums that I enjoy looking at for whatever reason, mostly because of personal experiences and a willingness to share them.
"What would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?" --OSB

"Be who you are and be that well" --St Francis de Sales.

Suaviter et fortiter

Bunches of love Xena.
PurplePoemPuppet
Veteran

Post by PurplePoemPuppet »

General Info:

Name: Stephanie

Height: 5'5 1/4"

Current Age: 19

Chinese Zodiac: Ox, I believe

Astrological Sign: Virgo

Hair Color: Red

Home: Washington

Favorites

Smiley: :P

Color: Purple... can't you tell?

Animal: Fox and pink, plump piggies!

Vehicle: meh, my 2001 Hyundai Accent I suppose. It's my only vehicle, so it's gotta be the fave!

Flower: I love exotic colored roses. Red roses are fine and dandy... but getting a different shade of peach or plum or pink or yellow... lovely! Tulips are nice too.

Beer: Blegh

Liquor: No, thanks

Soda: Cherry flavored colas

Food: Curry

Book: hmm... Where The Red Fern Grows (just for a random pick)

Author: Classics Authors

Music Genre: All, except for a whole lot of rap

Movie: Dirty Dancing, Pirates of the Caribbean

Beliefs & Friends:

Religion: Christian, so I guess that's a yes

God/Devil: Yes

Myself: Sometimes

My Friends: Those I have? yes

Love: Sure

Have Best Friend: Definitely

Who's Advice Do I Seek: My friends, those who listen

Who Knows My Secrets: My ex

Who Do I Cry With: My ex

Do I believe in aliens: Eh, I don't know. Probably not.

Craziest Thing I've ever done: Psh... Like I would know. If I think of it, I'll let you know.

Best part of being a staff member at HelpingTeens.org: The best part about being on staff is getting to help out you, the members. I enjoy giving some insight and advice that might not have been said before and would hope that people come to me for some guidance from someone who won't criticize, but offer an honest and truthful opinion, whether it be harsh to the ears or not.

What do I do here at HelpingTeens: At HelpingTeens, I am an adminstrator. Aside from helping maintain the sites users and staff, for the most part, I try to offer whatever advice I possibly can to a situation. If I feel I can't offer the right kind of advice, I won't give it. Like I said before, you can trust me to give you my honest opinion. I try not to be harsh, or "bash" anyone, as that is NEVER my intention, I will just give a fair recitation of what I believe and/or think. Here at Helpingteens, I like to be a comfort and friend to those who struggle... it is always such a pleasure.
Email: SMyers017@gmail.com

AIM: PurplePoemPuppet
skaterGuy15
Veteran

Post by skaterGuy15 »

General Info:

Name:

Height: 5 ft 2 and a half

Current Age: 17

Eye Color: Brown

Chinease Zodiac: mmm....rabbit?

Astrological Sign: Cancer

Hair Color: Black

Home: England. All hail the United Kingdom! :not-worthy:

Favorites, eh?:

Smiley: :blink: and :woot:

Color: blue

Animal: penguins

Vehicle: a yellow 3 wheeler

Flower: venus fly trap :shifty:

Beer: all tastes like piss to me

Liquor: Everything makes me throw up except Baileys.

Soda: Vanilla coke

Food: pasta

Book: The Virgin Suicides and Madame Bovary

Author: Jane Austen

Music Genre: I like Garbage...Placebo....Muse...Dido....a whole lotta everything

Movie: The Virgin Suicides, Shrek, Toy Story 2, Moulin Rouge, The Matrix (only the first one), Amelie and Run Lola Run.

Beliefs & Friends:

Religion: not for me thanks

God/Devil: fictitious characters

Myself: not really =|

My Friends: maybe one or two

Love: Never experienced it but I'm sure it'll find me.

Have Best Friend: Jess & Erica.

Who's Advice Do I Seek: Jess & Erica.

Who Knows My Secrets: Nobody knows all of them.

Who Do I Cry With: Erica.

Do I believe in aliens: ET lives

Craziest Thing I've ever done: I once started a "leaf club". We collected leaves, all of us. I was born a rebel.

Best part of being a staff member at TeenHelp.org: Not much difference in being part of staff or regular memebers. It's all doing the same thing. I love it all, ALL I SAY!

What do I do here at TeenHelp: I moderate self esteem and why me =]
I wish I were a spy.
Saren
Veteran

Post by Saren »

General Info:

Name: Samantha Michelle Kast (German uh huh)

Height: 5' 3'' :)

Eye Color: dark brown

Chinease Zodiac: Dragon

Astrological Sign: Capricorn

Hair Color: Dark brown hair (Naturally), but now dyed this funky red/orangish color I guess

Home: (Home state) Massachusetts BABY!! :P But now...Maine :-/

Favorites, eh?:

Smiley: :ranting: <---- He's the friggin best. You tell 'em Freddy! (That's his new name by the way)

Color: Black, red, and blue

Animal: Cat (RIP Moe)

Vehicle: VW Buggy

Flower: Carnations and Black Roses

Beer: None...wine coolers though? Kahlua and Daiguiries

Liquor: I've had Mike's hard Lemonade...that stuffs great.

Soda: None...don't have a favorite anyway

Food: Don't have a favorite, but maybe Ramen Noodles: Chicken or Beef

Book: Sevens Series

Author: I'm an author but...I'm not my favorite. All mine suck :P

Music Genre: Rock

Movie: Tons of movies...

Beliefs & Friends:

Religion: Go by Pagan religion (Practice "Wicca" yes)

God/Devil: :blink: *soars through the sky but loses my horn and wing*

Myself: I donno

My Friends: Small group of em here and there.

Love: Extremely beautiful :P

Have Best Friend: A few

Who's Advice Do I Seek: Was my black cat's ( :P ) But my mom's ...? Or just try to follow through on my own... :-/ Though that I can't always do

Who Knows My Secrets: Adrian, Dawn (My sister)

Who Do I Cry With: Myself...unless someone's actually talking on the phone with me, then them.

Do I believe in aliens: Yeah. My mom's father and her brother were outside with some of the town I guess and something crashed into telephone poles, then flew back up real quickly. Faster than anything they've ever seen...

Craziest Thing I've ever done: I donno...

Best part of being a staff member at TeenHelp.org: Helping people and making friends. :P Yeah biotch

What do I do here at TeenHelp: Moderate Sexuality and Fashion :P but I go in sexuality more because I feel I can help better with those type of things. Also...make friends and just jump forum to forum seeking my friends.
<3

My beautiful baby girl

Autumn E. R-K.

Born on: February 26th, 2007

<3

----------------------

"Passion is the source of our finest moments. The joy of love, the clarity of hatred, and the ecstasy of grief."

Kiyotie
Veteran

Post by Kiyotie »

General Info:

Name: Holly S.

Height: 5?7?

Chinese Zodiac: No idea

Astrological Sign:Leo

Hair Color: Brown and curly

Home: Chicago

Favorites

Smiley: :weightlift: and :osama:

Animal:Horses or dogs but really all animals

Vehicle: Brown vans. Gotta love em.

Flower: No idea

Beer: None

Liquor: None

Soda: Root Beer

Food: Anything with cheese

Book: Cold Mountain by Charles Frazier

Author: J.R.R. Tolkien

Music Genre: Rock, emo, bluegrass, and instrumental

Movie: LOTR, Cold Mountain, Dumb & Dumber, and tons of others. I'm a movie freak!

Beliefs & Friends:

Religion: Lutheran

God/Devil: Definatly

Myself: eh?

My Friends: Love you Clancy & Ri!

Love: Ahh nope.

Have Best Friend: Not at the moment

Who's Advice Do I Seek: My own

Who Knows My Secrets: No one

Who Do I Cry With: My doggie

Do I believe in aliens: I really don't know, but I guess not the kind everyone imagines. I don't think there are really beings that come down and abduct you or anything, but I do think there's other life.

Craziest Thing I've ever done: No idea, aren't I lame

Best part of being a staff member at TeenHelp.org: I supose I'm suposed to say the best part is getting to help people, but what I really enjoy most is helping people not get hurt from other members. It really makes me feel good when I know I've edited a post that could really put someone down before they've gotten a chance to see it. (Although this is rather depressing concidering there shouldn't be posts like that.)

What do I do here at TeenHelp: I moderate all forums and try my best to solve problems, give advice, and judge people and/or situations fairly.

***User is no longer staff***
Whatever our failings may be, we need not lower our eyes in the presence of Jesus...Jesus comes not for the super-spiritual but for the wobbly and the weak-kneed who know they don't have it all together, and who are not too proud to accept the handout of amazing grace. As we glance up, we are astonished to find the eyes of Jesus open with wonder, deep with understanding, and gentle with compassion.

Cormamin lindua ele lle, Heruamin.
NunchakuSteve
Veteran

Post by NunchakuSteve »

General Info:

Name: Steve Gannon

Height: 5'10(11)?

Current Age: 15

Eye Color: Green and brown

Chinease Zodiac: Dragon

Astrological Sign: Taurus

Hair Color: Brown Shag :) Tho I'm gonna cut it

Home: NS,Canada.

Miscelleneous General Information: There's not much to say...I'm a cool guy most of the time, I live in Canada. I go to highschool...grade 10. I'm in french meaning I take courses in french so I can get a bilingual certficate at teh end of grade 12. I enjoy sports, I play soccer, badminton..and anything. I love nunchucks..ninjas...koolaid...music. I'm a big dork, I'm a mess. I hate stuffs. but...when im normal, im super!

Favorites, eh?:

Smiley: The ninja one ::ph34r::

Color: Not sure...blue,red,black??

Animal: Dunno.

Vehicle: Moped.

Flower: Not sure.

Beer: Colt .45 5 bucks...well used

Liquor: Dunno

Soda: coke

Food: Fish and chips

Book: No clue

Author: Dunno

Music Genre: it's all good

Movie: meh

Beliefs & Friends:

Religion: I'm roman cathoolic, whatever

Myself: No. im suprised im alive

My Friends: what friends

Love: Love is fucking shit.

Have Best Friend:I wish

Who's Advice Do I Seek: Tori, but she's weird now

Who Knows My Secrets: Tori

Who Do I Cry With: Tori

Do I believe in aliens: IDon't scare me

Craziest Thing I've ever done: Fuck up my life.

Best part of being a staff member at TeenHelp.org: Helping people

What do I do here at TeenHelp: Nothing, I'mjust a guys that's here.
pmfman
Veteran

Post by pmfman »

General Info:

Name: pmfman

Height: 6'0"

Eye Color: blue

Chinease Zodiac: somthing

Astrological Sign: sagatarious

Hair Color: blonde

Home: manitoba, canada

Miscelleneous General Information: hello :huh:

Favorites: stuff

Smiley: :huh:

Color: blue

Animal: cat

Vehicle: anything fast enough to do somthing stupid with

Flower: dunno

Beer: bleh!

Liquor: dunno

Soda: jolt cola

Food: pizza

Book: hevier then heaven

Author: steven king

Music Genre: rock

Movie: termonator 2

Beliefs & Friends:

Religion: roman cathoolic

God/Devil: yes

Myself: huh, ok?

My Friends: pfft

Love: what about it

Have Best Friend:meh

Who's Advice Do I Seek: no one's

Who Knows My Secrets: no one

Who Do I Cry With: no one

Do I believe in aliens: yes

Craziest Thing I've ever done: uhhhhhhh, i dunno

Best part of being a staff member at TeenHelp.org: helping people

What do I do here at TeenHelp: stuff

*** User is no longer staff ***
"we have troubles all around us, but we are not defeated" - Corinthians

"only two things are infinate, the universe and stupidity" - Albert Einstein

"People standing on escalators are a testimony to human lazyness" - Christ Novolestic

"Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are" - Kurt Cobain

"Just because your paraniod it dosnt mean there not after you" - Kurt Cobain

"Peddle the ass that god gave you, buy nitrous" - Dave Ghrol
Barbies are Evil
Veteran

Post by Barbies are Evil »

Name: Erin McCune

Height: 5'1/5'2

Eye Color: Green/blue...no one really can decide.

Chinease Zodiac: i'm stumped

Astrological Sign: Cancer

Hair Color: haha...my hair has been called red, blonde and brown. and its all natural

Home: New Jersey...you stalkers

Miscelleneous General Information: um, hmmm....what's to say about Erin?

Favorites, eh?:

Smiley: the :hug: use that a lot in my moddness fourms

Color: I look the best in blue or green, but I like purple.

Animal: my two cats! and my sister's boyfriends dog.

Vehicle: anything that keeps me from walking

Flower: lilac

Beer: Coors Light Wait, i'm supposed to be the innocent one! ::hides::

Liquor: Do not drink liquor

Soda: diet coke

Food: its a toss between Grilled Cheese and mac n' cheese.

Book: Where the Heart is

Author: Billie Letts

Music Genre: it's all good in my music neighborhood.

Movie: Mona Lisa Smile (its a chick flick, but a good one)

Beliefs & Friends:

Religion: I consider myself a deist, but might convert to Buddism..

Myself: starting to

My Friends: the ones i'm comfortable with

Love: Love is hard work

Have Best Friend:yes, hi Yasmine!

Who's Advice Do I Seek: my friends on here, and Yasmine

Who Knows My Secrets: Helen, Katie+Johnathan

Who Do I Cry With: Helen, Yasmine and Johnathan

Do I believe in aliens: :::hides::: ALIENS!

Craziest Thing I've ever done: try to start a protest at school

Best part of being a staff member at TeenHelp.org: Helping people and hanging out with my friends.

What do I do here at TeenHelp: Moderate Suicide and Depression, and throw hissy fits in the Staff fourm.
TJ[10:13 PM]: no not really..... it's all so.... like wow..... screw steps, you took a fuckin jet pack and strapped it on yourself and rocketed your way forward (thats my big bro)

And I'm going to extremes

Tomorrow I will change

And today won't mean a thing

I'm a bitch, I'm a tease

I'm a goddess on my knees

When you hurt, when you suffer

I'm your angel undercover

I've been numb, I'm revived

Can't say I'm not alive

You know I wouldn't want it any other way

Meredith Brooks-Bitch
XC Sabreur
Loyal

Post by XC Sabreur »

Name: Jared V.

Height: 6.0"-6.1"

Eye Color: brown

Chinease Zodiac: dunno

Astrological Sign: dunno

Hair Color: Brown

Home: Sacramento California

Miscelleneous General Information: All you need to know about me is that I love to fly.

Favorites, eh?:

Smiley: :wallbash: I have calculated that he hits his head 87 times a min.

Animal: Cats and Birds

Vehicle: umm, A Cessna Sky Hawk 172 Sp equipped with AP and GPS is cool :D

Flower: umm, the yellow ones, hehe.

Beer: Root Beer

Liquor: yuck.

Soda: Coca-cola Classic

Food: Steak, Fillet Mignon, mmm.

Book: "TimeLine"

Author: Michael Crichton

Music Genre: Pop, Vanessa Carlton.

Movie: Any Lotr.

Beliefs & Friends:

Religion: Cathloic

Myself: Yup

My Friends: Sometimes, hehe.

Love: I believe in love.

Have Best Friend: I have a few best friends.

Who's Advice Do I Seek: My friends give me the most advice

Who Knows My Secrets: One of my closest buds Mary.

Who Do I Cry With: Again, one of my closest buds Mary.

Do I believe in aliens: its possible.

Craziest Thing I've ever done: Rode in the back of a pickup truck, that was kinda scarey, I felt like I was gonna fall out, LoL.

Best part of being a staff member at TeenHelp.org: Being able to help people.
I'm a moderator of the Family/Friends forum, and Relationships! If you ever need help with anything, feel free to email, IM, or PM me.

For those of you wondering what my name means, here it is. The XC stands for Cross Country, because I run cross country and I run distance in track for my school. And Sabreur because I fence sabre in my spare time. And no, its not a lightsabre.

And if anyone else here fences or runs cross country or track, PM me ! we should talk sometime, I love running and fencing :D
junglemonkey
Veteran

Post by junglemonkey »

General Info:

Name: Lesley

Height: 5'5

Current Age: 17

Chinease Zodiac: rabbit

Astrological Sign: virgo

Hair Color: Brown

Home: Scotland

Miscelleneous General Information: I want to be a dentist, and I'll be going to University in Glasgow to study it next year. I play guitar and bass guitar and love to write music.

Favorites:

Smiley: :blink:

Color: I love the colours deep red and white together... Yes, that's weird.

Animal: My dog Rory lol

Vehicle: I drive a Mini but love lots of cars.

Flower: haha

Beer: Don't drink

Liquor: Don't drink

Soda: I like drinking water better lol, but I'd go with Coke. I can't drink soda :(

Food: Chinese. Or Italian.

Book: Catcher in the Rye by JD Salinger

Author: I don't know.

Music Genre: I am a music slut, my tastes ranging from emo to pop to rock and more recently to r'n'b and dance.

Movie: Too many to list. It ranges from the Sixth Sense to American Pie to Never Been Kissed... etc

Beliefs & Friends:

Religion: Christian

God/Devil: Yup, believe in them.

Myself: In certain situations. I believe a lot in my social side which is amazing for me.

My Friends: Love them. Absolutely love them.

Love: It's one of the most powerful things I've experienced

Have Best Friend: Yeah i guess I do. Murga (don't ask, lol, it's a nickname)

Who's Advice Do I Seek: My own, my friends or my mums.

Who Knows My Secrets: Murga

Who Do I Cry With: Me

Do I believe in aliens: We'd be very naive to think we know that there is no life out there.

Craziest Thing I've ever done: I don't know... I can't remember any wildly crazy things I've done. If they even existed. I do stupid things more than crazy things.

Best part of being a staff member at TeenHelp.org: Best part... The people.

What do I do here at TeenHelp: Mod disorders and General Health to the best of my abilities I hope.
I traded my dreams for this mess of memories

And they just stopped working for me...

DeviantART Profile (A lame attempt at photography, lol)

Myspace
SirPostAlot
Veteran

Post by SirPostAlot »

General Info:

Name: Jeff

Height: around 6'

Astrological Sign: Pisces

Hair Color: short brown hair (always gelled!)

Style

pants: American Eagle (AE) faded flares!

shirts: short (like resting a lil past where i wear my pants) preppy polo shirts

socks: AE, Aero, Nike, or Adidas shorter then my ankel socks

underwear: AE boxers...can't fit into boxer-briefs...my thighs are too thin

shoes: white Kswiss shoes...w/ crome metal as the Kswiss five lines!

Yeah...ok, imma prep! :)

Home: small town in Pennsylvania!

Favorites, eh?:

Smiley: :shy: i am always shy/embarrased! :shy:

Color: Maroon!

Animal: Yorkshire Terriors..i love lil dogs!

Vehicle: Too young to drive...

Flower: I like green ones...I don't pay attention to the kind, i look for prettiness!

Beer: Never tried it

Liquor: Never tried it...well i did have a Mikes Hard Lemonade...good! :)

Soda: Cream Soda

Food: Chicken salad

Book: Too many!

Author: Luis Duncan

Music Genre: Punk Rock, Pop music, fav. bands = Evanescence, FeFe Dobson, Linkin Park

Movie: Too many! Romantic, Adventure, Mystery, Comical...anything but shoot-him up movies, scary, horror, etc...

Beliefs & Friends:

Religion: Roman Catholic...but not really liking it...

God/Devil: No....

Myself: Yep...haha...well, sometimes i don't...haha...(confussed about Q)

My Friends: Yeah...all females! :)

Love: I am in the closet, have love feelings, but can't share them!

Have Best Friend: Yep, Susan!

Who's Advice Do I Seek: Friends, Family, Teenhelp!

Who Knows My Secrets: Teenhelpers! Ya'll know me soo much beter then my real-life friends.

Who Do I Cry With: My pillow...

Do I believe in aliens: Its all crap...haha...

Craziest Thing I've ever done: I really don't know...haha...probably skiing...but i glad that i have done it!

Chinease Zodiac: ???

Best part of being a staff member at TeenHelp.org: meetings new friends...keeping friendships...It makes me feel like i am popular, or needed here. I love it! :)

What do I do here at TeenHelp: I am the mod. of General School (i am a nerd) and Sexuality (i am gay!)

SexyLittleDoll
Veteran

Post by SexyLittleDoll »

General Info:

Name: Mandy

Height: 5'3

Current Age: 18

Chinease Zodiac: I have no idea

Astrological Sign: I'm the bull

Hair Color: Long, dark brown.. with carmel highlights

Home: Chicago

Favorites

Smiley: :hug:

Color: Pink

Animal: Cats.. but I can't have one :(

Vehicle: BMW

Flower: Pink Roses

Beer: eh?? Not really

Liquor: ozou

Soda: Sprite

Food: Pasta .. bagles .. ketchup

Book:Gossip Girls

Author: ??

Music Genre: I love ALL music.. even country and some older stuff.

Movie: The Lion King

Beliefs & Friends:

Religion: Catholic.. but my faith has decreased ever since a friend of mine died.

God/Devil: Of course

Myself: Yeah

My Friends: Yes

Love: OH YEAH !!

Have Best Friend: Yes, and I don't know what I would do with out her.. :P

Who's Advice Do I Seek: my mom and dad

Who Knows My Secrets: Matt

Who Do I Cry With: Matt

Do I believe in aliens: Yeah .. and ghosts and psycics!!

Craziest Thing I've ever done: Went bungee jumping with my friend Brad...omg it was insane!! lol I was totally freaking out. It was awesome at the same time though.. Now he wants me to go skydiving with him.. :rolleyes:

Best part of being a staff member at TeenHelp.org: I'm new here ... but so far I love it.. I love helping people. It really makes me feel good when someone comes to me for help and I am able to help them... and most of the time they end up becomming one of my online buddys.

WHOA .. I'm not new on staff anymore.. and I'm older too.. I'm a supermod now.. I hangout and try and help whoever I can.

What do I do here at TeenHelp: I try my best to help as many people as I can.
Σας αγαπώ μωρό. Σας χάνω, αγάπη εσείς, και θελήστε να είστε με σας .. με την όλη καρδιά μου. AKA SexyMandy
emotionalcutie
Veteran

Post by emotionalcutie »

Name: Cayte

Height: 5'7

Eye Color: brown

Astrological Sign: Virgo

Hair Color: brown

Home: Canada

Favorites:

Smiley: :cyclops:

Color: Pink!

Animal: yellow box fish lol

Vehicle: lamborgini diablo

Flower: ones that smeeelll good

Beer: labatt blue

Liquor: smirnoff vodka

Soda: mountain dew

Food: poutine!

Book: Diary off anne frank

Author: John Saul

Music Genre: lots of diff ones

Movie: Crazy/beautiful and white oleander

Beliefs & Friends:

Religion: Im not religious

God/Devil: alrite

Myself: I'm me

My Friends: I love them

Love: hard to find

Have Best Friend: yep

Who's Advice Do I Seek: no ones I rely on myself

Who Knows My Secrets: no one

Who Do I Cry With: myself

Do I believe in aliens: no but sumtimes I do lol

Craziest Thing I've ever done: I can't think of anything

Best part of being a staff member at TeenHelp.org: Helping people :)

What do I do here at TeenHelp: I'm the mod of selfharm and drugs/alcohol AND PROUD OF IT lol yesss...
*KT*

*Give Into The Sweet Temptation*

<span style="color:royal blue"-::SMIRRRRRNOFFF::-

**chit-chat**
dragonangel(ash)
Loyal

Post by dragonangel(ash) »

General Info:

Name: Ashley

Height: 5' 1 1/2"

Current Age: 16 (but 17 in march)

Eye Color: blue,gray,green,...changes color

Astrological Sign: Aries

Hair Color: Brunette, longish.

Chinease Zodiac: Rabbit

Home: Anchorage,Alaska

Favorites, eh?:

Smiley: :woot:

Color: black,blue,green

Animal: any big wild cat, wolf,crow

Vehicle: hehehe....KC-135 (its a cargo plane....and still a vehicle):D

Flower: Ivey (some grow little white flowers)

Beer: No Way

Liquor: No Way

Soda: Don't drink soda

Food: All Food...really.......all is worth teasting

Book: Read way too many

Author:my 10yr sister

Music Genre: All ...yep anything that makes a sound ...any beat...i like.

Movie: um..um.....gerrrrz thinking hurtz ....ahhhh. i don't know

Other: love RPG's and video games...also in A.F.J.R.O.T.C. and love being a dork. hehehe

Beliefs & Friends:

Religion: pagan,christain,.....2 others but its going to take a long time to expalin them and why i believe in them....

God/Devil: yep

Myself: yepz

My Friends: a lot of really close ones and then some i just say hi to.

Love: yep yep yep

Have Best Friend: Eric and Alisha

Who's Advice Do I Seek: Friends, Family, Teenhelp

Who Knows My Secrets: Eric and Alisha

Who Do I Cry With: Eric mostly....he always makes me feel much better.

Do I believe in aliens: :alien: o yes..... hello my name is !@#$%^&* and i'm from outer space....i came to take over the world....BEHOLD THE POWER OF CHEEZE!!!!

Craziest Thing I've ever done: um.....but i'm i good girl.....i never do anything wrong.......i ..i...and angel...yeah an angel :not-an-angel: ... :shifty:

Best part of being a staff member at TeenHelp.org: .Everything!! I love helping people any way I can and i love hearing what people have to say.

What do I do here at TeenHelp: I am one of the mods in General School and Homework.
we are offered many paths in our lifes that can lead us sometimes to happyness .....but to get there, we must go not stand and wait for someone to take it for us.

bird go poof, goblin go splat!!!!!!

http://www.chat.webrpg.com