I Have Only Been Bullied 1 Time Before...

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
sk8erprep
Loyal

I Have Only Been Bullied 1 Time Before...

Post by sk8erprep »

I am not trying o offend anyone just in case i accidentally do.

well yesterday in gym i was talkin to my friend and she told me that we both shoulkd watch our backs. i asked why and she said because alot of the "ghetto" people want to beat up the headbangers. she said they almost got my friend at the mall. i am not sure if they consider me a headbangr or not because some people do and some don't. but i still don't know what to do because most of my friends are tied up in this. ne1 have advice? :wallbash:
Niox
Loyal

Re: I Have Only Been Bullied 1 Time Before...

Post by Niox »

Start working out B) , jk, but hmm, I'm guessing the ghetto people are ignorant... did you ask your friends what to do?
MY: Site -=- Forum
SexyLittleDoll
Veteran

Post by SexyLittleDoll »

If ur really afraid maybe you should tell a teacher or something.. other wise you could just mind your own buisness and do your own thing.. if they mess with u then say something.. :) Mandy
Σας αγαπώ μωρό. Σας χάνω, αγάπη εσείς, και θελήστε να είστε με σας .. με την όλη καρδιά μου. AKA SexyMandy
skaterGuy15
Veteran

Post by skaterGuy15 »

Teachers couldn't do a damn thing if they're getting people outside of school. I say keep your head down for a while and don't be hanging out in places where they're likely to be.
I wish I were a spy.
WonderDream
Loyal

Post by WonderDream »

STOP DROP KABOOM

there's gotta be more to life, then chasing around every temporary high, to satisfy me

-Stacie Orrico
WonderDream
Loyal

Post by WonderDream »

sorry i double posted! ah :(
STOP DROP KABOOM

there's gotta be more to life, then chasing around every temporary high, to satisfy me

-Stacie Orrico
yoaliens3000
Veteran

Post by yoaliens3000 »

you shouldnt be afriad of people. most bullies just say there going to beat you up. when u stand up for yourself, they usually never do. tell a teacher or an adult wouldnt help. i dont get why people say that. u shouldnt take sh1t from people. alot of people have threaten me, doesnt phase me a bit.
falling
Loyal

Post by falling »

lol some teachers help..a couple of people in my class have been bullied, and my year head sorted it out for them :dancing:
i know what i feel, but i'm afraid to show it, inside, so real, no one else could know it, the whole truth and no lies, cutting deeper i can hear my soul cry, come on testify.
Sliver
Veteran

Post by Sliver »

carry a weapon around!!! lol jk :P ne way, tell ur parents, and if it gets to bad, tell the poilce if its outa school! otherwisse tell the teachers :P
Sliver, A.K.A Tom/Tommy/Tommy Boy (thanks to Lisa and sweethelp)

Moderated with Sweethelp in Bullying forum from Oct 6 2003 to 2006 sometime.

Moderated in the Self Expression Forum and Computer forum mainly, along with the rest of the lounge, until December 2006.

CannibalCorpse
Loyal

Post by CannibalCorpse »

dude if youre a headbanger or metalhead...then youre a friend in my book! seriously...dont be afraid of those dix...go postal on them...are they big ghetto ppl? or just poser ghetto ppl?
SUPREME BANGER OF THE KEYBOARD