Formal Introduction

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
Trapped
Veteran

Formal Introduction

Post by Trapped »

I was just thinking, I never really gave a formal introduction, so here is a little about me.

1.) Full name: Krishana (Kri-shaun) Tyshell Penrose*

2.) Nicknames: Kris, but it would be nice to called shany, ar shana

3.) If you could change your name, what would you change it to? Francessca, Miza, or somethin else exotic

4.) Age: 15, almost 16

5.)How old do you wanna be?: my current age

6.) Height: 5'4

7.) Weight: 116 ( :( )

8.) Shoe Size: 9, 9/2

9.) Hair color and Eye Color: dark, reddish-brown eyes, brown, with naural light reddish-brown highlights

10.) Where do you live?: Houston

11.) Do you like it there?: mm, so so

12.) Why/why not? air quality, it's flat, nothing to do (well, not much---ok so I don't know)

13.) What's one thing that makes you unique?: umm, how diverse I am

14.) What are your best features?: my hands, my face ('cept my teeth), my hair I suppose, eveyrone else loves it, my voice(not singing)---some ppl atually think I have an accent (like sophisticated, but I think I SOUND like a little kid), my twisted arms (hehe), long legs

15.) Worst features?: my voice, my teeth, my lips, my thighs, they dont' just fit th rest of me, but I guess they give me some sort of hape, my short torso

16.) What about your body are you most confident about?: my feet, my hands, my eyes, and my ears

17.) Most self-conscious about?: my feet, my face, my voice, my

Favorite...

21.) Hangouts: umm...I don't go anywhere

22.) Websites: xanga, TH...more

23.) Movies: The Italian Job, The Sixth Sense, Save the Last Dance, Coyote Ugly, A Walk to Remember, Practical Magic...many more

24.) Songs: By Christina Aguilera, Mariah Carey, Kelly Clarkson, No Doubt, 311, Sublime, All-American Rejects, Missy Elliot, Blink-182!!!!!!, a lot of Pop songs, and many many rock songs, some indie

25.) Fashion Designers/Brands: umm i dont pay attention anything i like i dont really care

LEAST Favorite...

26.) Bands/Groups: country

27.) Songs: uhh ...there's some but Ican' think of 'em right now

28.) TV Shows: ? (Don't watch a lot of it so I don't really know. BUt I guess The Bachelor and Bachelorette,

29.) Movies: Can't them of them at the moment

Family

30.) Siblings: haha....that's a complicated story, but I grew up with...oh wait, that's sort of....well I grew up basically with my mom side of the fmily, but I do know of my dad's. In all, I guess I have 6 sisters, and 2 brothers, but they're all half....

31.) Do you like your family?: umm, not sure....yeah I guess

32.) Why/why not?: ughh everything i do is not good enough... or I'm seen as just a little kid, cuz I ws always quiet and shy......(well that's my mom's side neway)

48.) What's the best thing about your dad?: father/daughter relationship

49.) The worst?: breaking-promises, and lies

50.) What's the best things about your mom?: umm, I guess how much she knows,

51.) The worst?: umm, how she doesnt care what she looks like in public, yelling, how she doesn't appreciate me, how she intimidates me so much, and won't ever let me explain nething.......ugh

Do you...

52.) Like your appearance?: for the most part, yeah

53.) Like your personality?: yeah I guess

54.) Think you're funny?: when I'm not trying to be

55.) Have a lot of friends?: not really

56.) Usually go out on Friday nights?: no, wish I did though

57.) Believe in aliens?: no, not really

58.) Believe in love at first sight?: I dont know

59.) Believe in astrology?: umm

60.) Have a boy/girl friend? no, never have...oh, so sad, but maybe it's me

61.) If so, who?: Do you have to rub it in even more

Friends

62.)Who's your best friend(s)?: Maryam, Leah, Anna, Sarah,

63.) Who can make you smile, no matter what mood you are in?: Michael W. fo sure, San, Christian

64.) Which person do you PRETEND to be friends with but secretly hate?: hmmm (I don't like hurting people)

65.) Do any of your friends just tick you off?: umm, no, not really

66.) Do you get sick of your friends easily?: no, I cherish 'em cuz I dont' have very many

67.) Which friend do you secretly LOVE?: none, those ALL moved away

68.) If you could have 5 friends stranded on an island with you, who would you pick? Brian, Daniel, Maryam, Anna, Sarah

69.) Do you have a friend of the opposite sex who you are comfortable enough with to talk about almost anything?: I wish (I really do)

Love

70.) Are you in love?: haha, no

71.) If not, have you ever been in love?: don't think so

72.) Have you ever wished it was more "socially acceptable" for a girl to ask a guy out?: no, but I guess that's ok

73.) Have you ever been romantically attracted to someone physically unattractive?: yea I think, if I'm understanding the question correctly

76.) Would you still carry out a relationship if your family absolutely hated the person you were dating? yea

Would you like to have...

77.) A one-way ticket to Italy?: yes

78.) An ice-cream sundae?: sure

79.) Aretha Franklin's attitude and her tell-you-off voice?: mm, I don't know

80.) A trip around the world with nothing but the clothes on your back?: oh yea

81.) Your brother/sister go away somewhere for a really long time? yes! (lil brat/coward/fake/fony!)

Have you ever...

86.) Drank?: once

87.) Smoked?: no

88.) Done drugs?: no

92.) Told someone you loved them?: yes, but not bf kind of relationship (like true friend)

93.) Needed to tell somebody something but were afraid you couldn't trust them?: yes

94.) Cut class? yes

95.) Got in a fight?: no really (sister quarells, but hey, he's not my real sister, so it's alright is how I see it--I'm not suppose to have to get alone, cuz we're not...blood sisters, only half)

96.) Felt suicidal?: only once slighty, and I hated that I did

Right Now

97.) Listening to: Fighter -Christina Aguilera

98.) pondering: what people will think of this, and will anyone respond

99.) Wearing: kakhi & for all mankind jeans, and USA with Liberty and Justice for all shirt with a oval US flag on it

101.) Thinking: I just told you

102.) Talking to: no one

103.) Feeling: umm, fine, I guess

104.) What is the craziest thing you've done in the past? (Uhh, I wish I ould actually get out more! :( ) But I guess, walks with friends to anywhere we think is intersitng, woods, and trails, and creeks, and back of apratments, or my neighboorhood. but nothing nemore...I reallly dont' have many where I live :down:

105.) If you could change one thing you have done in the last 24 hours, what would it be?: twisted all of my thoughts about what I was going to do in the future (like a career). They were all lose ends, but I got 'em all jangled so now, I'm completely unsure again....*aww*

106.) If you could've been born at any point in time, when would you pick?: 50's so I could be a teenager durin the 60s

107.) List all the places you've visited in the past: uhh, entirely too many, but as for states and countries: USA- Ive lived in Houston and Tehachapi, CA, I've been to Kansas, Missouri, Tennesse, Florda, Alabama, Indiana, Illinois, and driven through some to get there..I've stayed at an orphange in Mexico once around Christmas with my church in CA

108.) Right now, what is your biggest regret?: Not acting spontaneously

110.) Do you want to get married?: yea

111.) If so, at what age?: in my 20s

112.) Who do you want to marry?: someone whom I love and they loe me, and we're best friends

114.) What song will be played at your wedding?: I DON'T KNOW

115.) How many guests will you have?: lol, how should I know

116.) Do you want to have kids?: yes

117.) If so, how many?: at least 3

118.) What are you goin to name your kids?: depends, I wouldn't be the only one making the call-->husband

119.) What do you think would be the worst way to die? beheaded

122.) Write your own gravestone engraving: uh, no

123.) What song will be played at your funeral?: I don't know...

124.) Do you wish you could be alive when the world was ending, just to experience it? It might be nice, but I wouldn't want to be "left behind" so I don't know
It's the little things that make a big difference.

In case you hadn't noticed...4-letter words:

love - hate - true - life

"And there are voices

That want to be heard

So much to mention

But you can't find the words"

--Listen to Your Heart, DHT

I can't erase myself, but I can try to move on.
SexyLittleDoll
Veteran

Re: Formal Introduction

Post by SexyLittleDoll »

wow... that was alot of information about yourself.. Its good to know though!! :) Mandy
Σας αγαπώ μωρό. Σας χάνω, αγάπη εσείς, και θελήστε να είστε με σας .. με την όλη καρδιά μου. AKA SexyMandy
Abbi
Veteran

Post by Abbi »

A LITTLE about you? :P
Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair...
Trapped
Veteran

Post by Trapped »

:D

"And there are voices

That want to be heard

So much to mention

dragonangel(ash)
Loyal

Post by dragonangel(ash) »

wow...talking about an intro. :D it's nice to meet you
we are offered many paths in our lifes that can lead us sometimes to happyness .....but to get there, we must go not stand and wait for someone to take it for us.

bird go poof, goblin go splat!!!!!!

http://www.chat.webrpg.com
Trapped
Veteran

Post by Trapped »

I'm not to good at summarizin things, and you'd really just have to know me to know who I am, so I figured this was the next best thing :mellow:

"And there are voices

That want to be heard

So much to mention

emotionalcutie
Veteran

Post by emotionalcutie »

Well now we all know alot about you :) thats not a bad thing
*KT*

*Give Into The Sweet Temptation*

<span style="color:royal blue"-::SMIRRRRRNOFFF::-

**chit-chat**
Trapped
Veteran

Post by Trapped »

Yes! Finally, not a sarcastic remark. Thank you.

"And there are voices

That want to be heard

So much to mention

Shwynsh
Veteran

Post by Shwynsh »

Thats cool.. i really enjoyed reading that, honostly.. :D
<span style=\'color:gray\'

"I have a feeling that you're riding for some kind of a terrible, terrible fall. . . . This fall I think you're riding for-it's a special kind of fall, a horrible kind. The man falling isn't permitted to feel or hear himself hit bottom. He just keeps falling and falling. The whole arrangement's designed for men who, at some time or other in their lives, were looking for something their own environment couldn't supply them with. Or they thought their own environment couldn't supply them with. So they gave up looking. They gave it up before they ever really even got started"
B_Lo
Loyal

Post by B_Lo »

readin through that you seem pretty cool, welcome to TH
Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given, than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossibloe is not a fact, it's an option/ Impossible is not a declaration, it's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary

Impossible is nothing- Muhammad Ali