Ear Piercing

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
tearfulbeauty
Loyal

Ear Piercing

Post by tearfulbeauty »

well i didn't know where this would go so i figure general would work...

does anyone know how to pierce your own ears? then a good way and what to use...? any info would be great thanks....
OverDrive
Veteran

Re: Ear Piercing

Post by OverDrive »

I wouldnt suggest this for many hygenic reasons. Please PLEASE go spend the small amount of money to get your ears or whatever pierced from a professonal at a store. You can get SO MANY bugs, viruses, etc from doing it yourself.
Adam Marshall

HelpingTeens.org Owner

Image Articles Image Resources Image Live Chat Image Support Groups and much more!

I can't think of a better use of server resources... I really can't.
skaterGuy15
Veteran

Post by skaterGuy15 »

My friend pierces people's ears all the time. Nothing bad happened =|

You get a needle and sterilise it by putting it on a flame. You don't even hafta numb your ears but put some ice on them for a while if you're worried. Then put a dot where you want your piercing to go and put the needle through the dot. It might take a while for it to actually go all the way through. When my friend did it, she thought she couldn't get the needle through and was freaking out till she just shoved it in. It was fine. And have something at the back of it, like an apple (not a whole one, obviously, just a bit of one. But we talked about it and thought maybe a potato would be better lol. I dunno). Buy some cleaning fluid at a drug store and put that on it 3 times a day for a few weeks.

BUT I DO NOT CONDONE PIERCING YOUR EARS YOURSELF.

My friend read this and called me a fucking idiot for telling you how to do it.

It could easily get infected and that's not fun.
I wish I were a spy.
DarkDespair
Loyal

Post by DarkDespair »

My friend pierced my other friends ear, and she nearly passed out lol I'd go get it done by a professional.
Well I'm caught between myself and me

And I can't find the bridge from my mind to reality

I'm trying to find a place in the sun

But I'm drowning in the rain that's falling

Every place I go

One year- September 1st, 2004
lil_blonde_chic14
Loyal

Post by lil_blonde_chic14 »

i done mine once but i suggest dont do it i just stuck the earing ring through my ears just like i did with my lip 4 tounge piercing and bellly button all of my holes i did myself got deadly infected my left ear almost rotted off! so think of all the risks u are taking about doing this id rather go to a pro and get it done quick instead of suffer at home doing it goodluck :-)
Fuck da world eat mo' chicken

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dont be up my ass cause if I

turn a corner your gonna break

your neck!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Im a newfound Lesbian

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I love Tiffany!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

pm me if anyone needs to talk
emotionalcutie
Veteran

Post by emotionalcutie »

I pierced my ear before it didn't get really infected because I kept it clean but it did really hurt when I did it...alot more then when I got it professionally done. I ended up taking it out after a few months because it wasn't tottally straight, I would recomend just going to get it done where they know what they are doing. But if you decide to do it yourself make sure what you use to pierce it is clean and you clean it regulary.
*KT*

*Give Into The Sweet Temptation*

<span style="color:royal blue"-::SMIRRRRRNOFFF::-

**chit-chat**
SirPostAlot
Veteran

Post by SirPostAlot »

I think that you should definitly go to some place to get it done! Doing it yourself would be soo wrong and unhealthy!

You could take the chance, but for your safty, pay the lil cash and get it done!

~My advice~
CoolChick123
Loyal

Post by CoolChick123 »

ive done it...i grabbed a needle, burned it, numbed the ears w/ ice and stuck it thru...me and my friends did it...some healed, some got infected...eh, its just ears, so if it DOES get infected its not a huge deal
PunxPride
Hooked On HelpingTeens

Post by PunxPride »

Go to a professional and keep it CLEAN. The one time that I tried to do it myself it ended up hurting a lot worse than when I usually got it done by a professional. Just go to Walmart, I got two ears done for $6.
<span style=\'color:gray\'Whose gonna love you when you hate yourself?
Kiyotie
Veteran

Post by Kiyotie »

Take a lesson from the Full House episode where Kimmy pierced Stephanie's ears.
Whatever our failings may be, we need not lower our eyes in the presence of Jesus...Jesus comes not for the super-spiritual but for the wobbly and the weak-kneed who know they don't have it all together, and who are not too proud to accept the handout of amazing grace. As we glance up, we are astonished to find the eyes of Jesus open with wonder, deep with understanding, and gentle with compassion.

Cormamin lindua ele lle, Heruamin.
Lisa
Loyal

Post by Lisa »

you know it cost more for the lil stub thing they put in your ear then for them to do. it's $20 for the stub $2 for them to do it <_<
Being gay doesn't make you any more or less of a person, it's who you are and you can't help loving whom you love. -Jess

Life
B_Lo
Loyal

Post by B_Lo »

sterilize a needle with the appropriate substance, usually a liquid...then use a ice cube to numb the area and penetrate the area with the needle....poke a beginner earring on and presto
Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given, than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossibloe is not a fact, it's an option/ Impossible is not a declaration, it's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary

Impossible is nothing- Muhammad Ali
Paris In Flames
Veteran

Post by Paris In Flames »

LOL! My friends and I recently had a piercing part-ay (in the words of Christopher Lowell) and we peirced like, everything. Yeah, they'll probably get infected, but just use some disinfectant and that'll lower the risks.

Cheers,

Jenna

P.S. Don't use a needle. We did that and discovered that the needle was skinnier than the earring, so we had to punch the earring through which hurt even more...make sure its the same size!
xMOSHx xHELLA HARDCOREx xBREAKDOWNx

The tragedy is the ignorance behind the clean casket

On the outside, they look so good

They're walking to Wallstreet in a straightjacket...
andi
Loyal

Post by andi »

you can order piercing kits online...i'm guessing that you're asking how to do it yourself because you're underage and your parents wouldnt let you...but yea if you are really set on it...find a good friend that you trust and let them do it for you...steralization is EVERYTHING!
"These are the days worth living, these are the years worth giving, these are the moments, these are the times, lets make the most out of our lives"