School Staff Act Like Power Queens

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
radical~
Loyal

School Staff Act Like Power Queens

Post by radical~ »

I'm so tired of the office staff at my school. They are the bitterest old ladies I've ever met! I walked into the office and a parent was about to leave and everytime she was about to leave she would ask another question for like 4 times. And I was waiting about 1 foot away from her just play tapping my fingers lightly. And after the parent left the office lady was like "Next time I would appreciate it if you would stand over there (she points 7 feet away) and not listen in on the conversation."

I was like what? She was like oh im not mad but just next time do that.

I was like okaaayyy. :furious:

She was so random about it and I wasn't like pestering the parent either! I don't even care enough to hear about some boys mom. What a bitch! She then exaggerated my tap like I was trying to tap away the parent!

What the hell? THere was no sign telling where to wait. I'm not gonna go stand somewhere like 10 feet away pretending to be deaf. I mean even if I was 10 feet away I would still hear them talking!

I get a feeling that she's on a power trip in the office. :furious: :furious:

All I can say is what comes around goes around!
Kristina
Veteran

Re: School Staff Act Like Power Queens

Post by Kristina »

OMG! My secretary's are like that too... this one lady is such a fucking bitch, eveytime I walk in there it's either turn your ID around, fix your shirt, your shirt is too low, your shirt is to high, your skirt is to short, your pants are too low.. Ect... But see like i'll have lititerally a cm of my stomach showing and she'll yell at me... Fuckin bitch.. NOT TO MENTION HER SLUT OF A DAUGHTER who wears skirts up her ass.. dumb bitch
There's always someone cooler than you
faith
Veteran

Post by faith »

well the ppl in our student office are super cool like if u ask for change they will give it to you and stuff but the pplin the coulsing office are evil so i knwo what u mean!!
~God is our refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble. psalm 46:1-2

~God created people in his own image; God patterned them after himself Genesis 1:27

~Stop judging others, and u will not be judged. Stop criticizing others, or it will all come back on u. Luke 6:37

~There are "friends" who destroy eachother but a real freind sticks closer than a brother. Proverbs 18:24

~A fool is quick tempered but a wise person stays calm when insulted. Proverbs 12:16

~The tounge is a small thing but what enormous damage it can do. James 3:5

~Even if my father and mother abandon me the Lord will hold me close. Psalm 27:10

~Get rid of all bitterness...instead be kind to eachother Ephesians 4:31-32

God bless

Love in christ--chelsea
CoolChick123
Loyal

Post by CoolChick123 »

AHHH they are such bitches! ok i am 18 years old (a legal adult) but i get treated like a piece of shit...im so tired of school acting like they can control my every move...everytime i want something they dont listen to me and i have to get my mom to call and get my way...they act like i dont know what im talking about...its so lame!
dragonangel(ash)
Loyal

Post by dragonangel(ash) »

sounds like my school nurse and she is a .......gerrrrrrr.
we are offered many paths in our lifes that can lead us sometimes to happyness .....but to get there, we must go not stand and wait for someone to take it for us.

bird go poof, goblin go splat!!!!!!

http://www.chat.webrpg.com
B_Lo
Loyal

Post by B_Lo »

anyone with authority in my school acts like there gods until i said something to one of them which was something like " my parents didnt go to college and they make double your salary" certainly put all the teachers in the lounge in check
Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given, than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossibloe is not a fact, it's an option/ Impossible is not a declaration, it's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary

Impossible is nothing- Muhammad Ali
broken4ubyu
Loyal

Post by broken4ubyu »

All staff at school are bitches. all old ladies. Some of the teachers are cool tho
"You know the one thing that's wrong with this country? Everyone gets a chance to have their fair say."

- Bill Clinton

"We can't be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans"

- Bill Clinton

Thats liberals for ya

THE MOST INTELIGENT THING I'VE EVER HEARD:

"Democracy does not guarantee equality of conditions - it only guarantees equality of opportunity."

-Irving Kristol
sweetdreams
Loyal

Post by sweetdreams »

man ! what is with people my school is the same way...their maniacs...it's like their in control of freakin prison cells
FranklinF
Veteran

Post by FranklinF »

hmmm well the secretary at my school is ok its the teachers i cant stand-MARY
[center]Every once in a while, you stop in moments.

The ones that are life changing.

They edit your thinking.

They make your heart grow.

[/center]
Little Lost Girl
Loyal

Post by Little Lost Girl »

We have a "teacher's assistant" whos like that. She's the parent of a fellow student, and she basically just helps out one of the teachers. But, she walks around the school like she owns the place. "You have some skin showing, go to the office to get a sweater," or "Did you just hug that young man? Thats a public display of affection, go to the office."

The rules say we can't do innappropriate things with our bf/gf...and it wasn't like we were shagging in the middle of the freaking hallway.
<span style=\'color:gray\'"Don't be afraid to cry...it's in crying that our spirit is reborn."