Stripping?

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
CoolChick123
Loyal

Stripping?

Post by CoolChick123 »

so what do u guys think about girls who strip? do u really think its that bad or degrading? i am actually somewhat considering doing that someday...make some money to move out, for college, ya know...i know a couple girls who say they wanna do it, so i was saying how id do it too...is it really all that wrong?
Paige
Loyal

Re: Stripping?

Post by Paige »

Well I think if you want to take off your clothes for some horny, 45 year old dudes, then hey, go for it.
B_Lo
Loyal

Post by B_Lo »

its your own opinion that matters, personally i htink its great
Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given, than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossibloe is not a fact, it's an option/ Impossible is not a declaration, it's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary

Impossible is nothing- Muhammad Ali
Paige
Loyal

Post by Paige »

Originally posted by B_Lo@Jan 27 2004, 06:24 PM

its your own opinion that matters, personally i htink its great
well dur, you're a guy, why wouldnt you love it.
WonderDream
Loyal

Post by WonderDream »

its not wrong, its your opinion. if you like it do it. for me, i have other plans...
STOP DROP KABOOM

there's gotta be more to life, then chasing around every temporary high, to satisfy me

-Stacie Orrico
CoolChick123
Loyal

Post by CoolChick123 »

well i mean i have "other plans" too...i have like straight As, im going to college in the fall, gonna study to be a something like a psychologist or a nurse, cant really decide...im just looking for some good money now...its not easy to get a job that pays well right now...the movie theatres isnt doing it for me ;)
emotionalcutie
Veteran

Post by emotionalcutie »

I would so do that for the money if I had the body, especially if

I needed to pay my way through university/college and pay rent.
*KT*

*Give Into The Sweet Temptation*

<span style="color:royal blue"-::SMIRRRRRNOFFF::-

**chit-chat**
Abbi
Veteran

Post by Abbi »

Personally..I think it's a pathetic way to make a living..but thats just me.

I think girls who do that don't respect their body's enough..guys shouldn't be able to PAY to see it and gock at it..

Moved to General

Wasn't sure if this was the best place to put it, but it definately does not belong in Sex Sex Sex..move it if you think it goes someplace else.
Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair...
Sk8r_4_LiFe
Veteran

Post by Sk8r_4_LiFe »

im a male stripper but only for fun
Me: So do you like, HIM?

Rosca: No way, they suck. . .

Me: How can you say that, they're love METAL

Rosca: They ain't Metal!

Me: Well they probably get more women than we will ever in our lives combined

Rosca: Yea cause they're gay. . .
Shwynsh
Veteran

Post by Shwynsh »

I wouldn't.. I'd feel.. dirty in a way I guess..

Its just not in my personality at all to flaunt myself..

ugh.. i dont know.. go for it if you really want to though
<span style=\'color:gray\'

"I have a feeling that you're riding for some kind of a terrible, terrible fall. . . . This fall I think you're riding for-it's a special kind of fall, a horrible kind. The man falling isn't permitted to feel or hear himself hit bottom. He just keeps falling and falling. The whole arrangement's designed for men who, at some time or other in their lives, were looking for something their own environment couldn't supply them with. Or they thought their own environment couldn't supply them with. So they gave up looking. They gave it up before they ever really even got started"
CoolChick123
Loyal

Post by CoolChick123 »

lol i wouldnt consider it a way of "making a living"...u make it sound like this is my life goal...haha
Lisa
Loyal

Post by Lisa »

Originally posted by beautiful as usual@Jan 28 2004, 01:17 AM

so what do u guys think about girls who strip? do u really think its that bad or degrading? i am actually somewhat considering doing that someday...make some money to move out, for college, ya know...i know a couple girls who say they wanna do it, so i was saying how id do it too...is it really all that wrong?

I am not a guy thank god! but most of them are pigs they dont care bout how u feel they just want some! <_<
Being gay doesn't make you any more or less of a person, it's who you are and you can't help loving whom you love. -Jess

Life
Trapped
Veteran

Post by Trapped »

Originally posted by emotionalcutie@Jan 27 2004, 09:01 PM

I would so do that for the money if I had the body, especially if

I needed to pay my way through university/college and pay rent.

Same here. I wouldn't mind doing it one day either. Cuz I know the pay is great. And it wouldn't be for the guys, it would be for me and the money....It was on the View one day, I think, with a professional (like actress or somethin) who teaches it...And its suppose to be really good for you, especially if you have the body...so, I'm not against it.
It's the little things that make a big difference.

In case you hadn't noticed...4-letter words:

love - hate - true - life

"And there are voices

That want to be heard

So much to mention

But you can't find the words"

--Listen to Your Heart, DHT

I can't erase myself, but I can try to move on.
Trapped
Veteran

Post by Trapped »

Originally posted by Lisa+Jan 27 2004, 09:26 PM--<table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'<tr<tdQUOTE (Lisa @ Jan 27 2004, 09:26 PM)</td</tr<tr<td id='QUOTE'<!--QuoteBegin-beautiful as usual@Jan 28 2004, 01:17 AM

I am not a guy thank god! but most of them are pigs they dont care bout how u feel they just want some! <_<[/b][/quote]

You dont' have to give them anything....you're just teasing them. And aren't you protected by your manager or boss or somebody?
It's the little things that make a big difference.

In case you hadn't noticed...4-letter words:

love - hate - true - life

"And there are voices

That want to be heard

So much to mention

But you can't find the words"

--Listen to Your Heart, DHT

I can't erase myself, but I can try to move on.
sweetdreams
Loyal

Post by sweetdreams »

my friend and i really want to be dancers in college and i guess that might mean we would have to strip...i don't know i think it is your choice , i think it could be fun, i met one of my cousins friends who does it and says it is alot of fun and they do have like people that protect them...it's your choice
CoolChick123
Loyal

Post by CoolChick123 »

yeah i mean its not like prostituting urself! id never let a guy lay a finger on me...and im not doing it for the guys, just for the pay... =) some of u girls know whats up.. lol
Tyoka
Veteran

Post by Tyoka »

i wish i could strip :( i envy you women who actually have the chance to do stuff like that. that obviously states my opinion, i think it's cool if a girl does that. and not cause they're nude, because i think they think alittle more like i do. which very few people seem to. =| so yeah, strip away.
In this bloody dawn

I will wash my soul

to call the spirit of vengence

to deny my wisdom for anger

to break the scream of the silent fool

and to be knightrider of doom

The Tetsusaiga's tranformation effectively changes it from a Katana to a Falchion.

This changes its damage to 7-15 and increases its range by 10.

If you understood any of that, you have problems.
Lisa
Loyal

Post by Lisa »

Originally posted by Trapped+Jan 28 2004, 03:40 AM--<table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'<tr<tdQUOTE (Trapped @ Jan 28 2004, 03:40 AM)</td</tr<tr<td id='QUOTE'
Originally posted by Lisa@Jan 27 2004, 09:26 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-beautiful as usual
@Jan 28 2004, 01:17 AM

I am not a guy thank god! but most of them are pigs they dont care bout how u feel they just want some! <_<

You dont' have to give them anything....you're just teasing them. And aren't you protected by your manager or boss or somebody?[/b][/quote]

yeah but when u leave to go home a drunk will jump out and either rape or kill you or BOTH! :bag:
Being gay doesn't make you any more or less of a person, it's who you are and you can't help loving whom you love. -Jess

Life
emotionalcutie
Veteran

Post by emotionalcutie »

Originally posted by Inu Yasha@Jan 28 2004, 09:06 AM

i wish i could strip :( i envy you women who actually have the chance to do stuff like that. that obviously states my opinion, i think it's cool if a girl does that. and not cause they're nude, because i think they think alittle more like i do. which very few people seem to. =| so yeah, strip away.

lol guys can strip too!
*KT*

*Give Into The Sweet Temptation*

<span style="color:royal blue"-::SMIRRRRRNOFFF::-

**chit-chat**