Curfews

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
xolilsk8rchicaxo
Veteran

Re: Curfews

Post by xolilsk8rchicaxo »

whoa in NY you cant drive past 9?!?! thats insane..i cant drive past 12..but itd be horrible if it were 9 here, since i get outta work a little after 9.hmm i never knew that.

but to your problem cant you just sit yourparents down and talk to them? im sure they would be willing to be reasonable and at least hear you out if nothing else. and keep their trust, and show them that youre responsible. they may be more likely to extend the curfew if they see that.
I've found a reason for me

To change who I used to be

A reason to start over new

and the reason is you

I've found a reason to show

A side of me you didn't know

A reason for all that I do

And the reason is you
Hop-along
Loyal

Post by Hop-along »

Hay I'm 17 and I dont have a curfew in October I decided I wanted to visit a mate 30miles away so on my day off from college off I went in secret, eventualy my parents foudn out but they dindt tell me off now I do pretty much what I want but I usua;lly go with a mate to new places
four
Veteran

Post by four »

Originally posted by xolilsk8rchicaxo@Feb 3 2004, 07:07 AM

whoa in NY you cant drive past 9?!?! thats insane..i cant drive past 12..but itd be horrible if it were 9 here, since i get outta work a little after 9.hmm i never knew that.
If you are under 18, or 17 if you take a 4-month driver's ed course, you cannot drive past 9. There are exemptions for jobs, school mandated events, religious events, or doctor's appointments however.
NAAM
betharoo
Loyal

Post by betharoo »

Well I dont really have a curfew because I like can't go anywhere Imagewhich makes me mad of corse, I'm usually watching my three sisters while my mom and dad are banging at my aunts house or getting drunk. I hate my life.

bbcode help
Tyoka
Veteran

Post by Tyoka »

free as a bird! :lol:

but i can't go to any of my friends houses except on the weekends, once each weekend, so it's the same deal. if i wanted to go for a walk at 2am i could, but i wouldn't cause im a coward, god knows what lives out here. bobcats, wolves, and such. =D

there IS a curfew out where i live but the cops don't enforce it at all. infact before the turnpike was put by house, cops never came out here. and even now, no cops.
In this bloody dawn

I will wash my soul

to call the spirit of vengence

to deny my wisdom for anger

to break the scream of the silent fool

and to be knightrider of doom

The Tetsusaiga's tranformation effectively changes it from a Katana to a Falchion.

This changes its damage to 7-15 and increases its range by 10.

If you understood any of that, you have problems.
emotionalcutie
Veteran

Post by emotionalcutie »

My curfew on weekends is 12:00am..but I'm always late lol. And on weekdays if I go out its before 10. By the way I'm 15.
*KT*

*Give Into The Sweet Temptation*

<span style="color:royal blue"-::SMIRRRRRNOFFF::-

**chit-chat**
angelbbi55
Loyal

Post by angelbbi55 »

okay tell me y just cuz i'm like, an hour and a half late i get grounded for two months cuz it's a fuckin skool month. but i talked it over w/ my mom when she wasn't so pissed and i can still go out on the weekends so i'm not all that pissed anymore...
I look into your eyes

So full of pain and betrayl

And as I wipe the tear from your face

I see that they've never looked so beautiful...
silvertears
Loyal

Post by silvertears »

eerrrmmm mine i think might be 8 or somethin, before dark if its with a boy i know for sure lol crazy parents... but usually when im out with friends they dont mind, well my mom dont n e ways
I'm a poor wayfaring stranger

While traveling thru this world of woe

Yet there's no sickness, toil, or danger

In that bright world to which I go

I'm going there to see my Father

I'm going there no more to roam

I'm only going over Jordan

I'm only going over home

I know dark clouds will hang 'round me,

I know my way is rough and steep

Yet beauteous fields lie just before me

Where God's redeemed their virgils keep

I'm going there to see my mother

She said she'd meet me when I come

I'm only going over Jordan

I'm only going over home

~?~My?Photobucket~?~
badgerbadgerbadger
Loyal

Post by badgerbadgerbadger »

I never used to go out past 9 when I was under 16, didn't need to. Then it went up to about 11 when I got a bit older.

I don't have one anymore, but I have one for my own safety obviously. If I'm going to go out then it's usually back by 2am.