This Is Crap

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
hailejade321
Loyal

This Is Crap

Post by hailejade321 »

my login name on this cite was eraced

and i gotta start all over again! all my mail

was deleated and so were my saved ones.

my post count is gone. but i re regestered

as hailejade321, my old sn but it is all eraced!

any help

hailejade321 (the second)
every scar every burn every cut, they all have a story; each has changed my life
OverDrive
Veteran

Re: This Is Crap

Post by OverDrive »

[ Rules & Regulations | FAQ | Help | Search | Members | Calendar ]

General Rules

1. You must use a valid email address that you check regularly. Any bounce backs with the error of: User Unknown or the like (which means you no longer have that email address) will have their Support Groups Account DELETED without consulting you first. Also, a reminder to keep all email boxes (hotmail, yahoo, excite, Netscape, and the like) under your maximum allowed space. Any one who has bounce back messages from topic and forum subscriptions, the subscriptions will be removed forcefully server side so we reduce the amount of bounce back messages from our system. You must have a valid email account able to accept emails from TeenHelp.org. You may chose to not to allow administrators to bulk email you (My Controls, Email Settings, - "Send me any updates sent by the board administrator.")

I was even nice and pm'ed you and said your account would be deleted in 5 days if you didn't rectify the email problem and pm me back.

You did not, so i deleted your account.

It's not my fault.
Adam Marshall

HelpingTeens.org Owner

Image Articles Image Resources Image Live Chat Image Support Groups and much more!

I can't think of a better use of server resources... I really can't.