This Is Horrible

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
Brittles
Loyal

This Is Horrible

Post by Brittles »

in algebra I have a 1%

my teacher absolutly sucks at teaching us

he won't even show us our class average

everyone in our class has a d or f

the highest grade is a C

uhh just wanted to say that...im bored...
~*Brittnie*~ "Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it."

*My weakness caused you pain*
SexyLittleDoll
Veteran

Re: This Is Horrible

Post by SexyLittleDoll »

Ugh that totally sucks.. can u get switched out of that class? I'd try talking to my counciler.. maybe they can get u into another class with a better teacher. Good Luck .. If u need help with something specific PM me I'll try my best to explain it to ya.. I'm pretty good at math. :) Mandy
Σας αγαπώ μωρό. Σας χάνω, αγάπη εσείς, και θελήστε να είστε με σας .. με την όλη καρδιά μου. AKA SexyMandy
StressedOut
Loyal

Post by StressedOut »

maybe you could tell you school admin. that your teacher sucks
Image Season 7 Begins- January 2009
faith
Veteran

Post by faith »

im so sorry. that must be the most frustrating thing in the world! is there nayone that is higher then the teacher at school that u could talk to? and wouldnt it be easier to just drop the class and take it again next yr? or oculd u at least go tu ur guidance counsler and ask if u can switch teachers
~God is our refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble. psalm 46:1-2

~God created people in his own image; God patterned them after himself Genesis 1:27

~Stop judging others, and u will not be judged. Stop criticizing others, or it will all come back on u. Luke 6:37

~There are "friends" who destroy eachother but a real freind sticks closer than a brother. Proverbs 18:24

~A fool is quick tempered but a wise person stays calm when insulted. Proverbs 12:16

~The tounge is a small thing but what enormous damage it can do. James 3:5

~Even if my father and mother abandon me the Lord will hold me close. Psalm 27:10

~Get rid of all bitterness...instead be kind to eachother Ephesians 4:31-32

God bless

Love in christ--chelsea
Breathe_In_For_Luck7
Veteran

Post by Breathe_In_For_Luck7 »

You can always get help from another teacher after school. They will help you unless your school really sucks.
ToraToraTora
Veteran

Post by ToraToraTora »

Hmm...our english teacher did that to freak us out once. It got a looot easier. It makes teachers feel like theyre making a difference.
Wheee. I'm Hyper-Emo.

ΔΦ of ΔΚΕ #981 Class of 2004

History will be kind to me for I intend to write it.

Sir Winston Churchill
flavaoftheweak
Veteran

Post by flavaoftheweak »

that REALLY sucks.... dont you get credit for homework though? if so, most of the books have the answers in the back or selected answers, if you really dont get it, copy those and try to do the rest! if you need any help im good in algebra. loves!
lets unwravel the egde of time...

without the bad times, the good times wouldnt be so sweet.

BAOF!

its the little things people say that make your whole day worthwile...
yollie143
Hooked On HelpingTeens

Post by yollie143 »

i would so move outta that class by talking to ur counselar and or the principal the highest grade is a C and that ain't good unless hwat he is teaching u is too advance or the way he shows how to do the problems like there are 10 steps and he makes it into 4!

-yolanda