Are You Gonna Go To College?

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
FranklinF
Veteran

Are You Gonna Go To College?

Post by FranklinF »

ok are ya and which one if you are
[center]Every once in a while, you stop in moments.

The ones that are life changing.

They edit your thinking.

They make your heart grow.

[/center]
Kiyotie
Veteran

Re: Are You Gonna Go To College?

Post by Kiyotie »

I don't know if I should or not yet. I know I should at least go to a 2-year college, but I just want to start my career right away! I want to go to Triple Crown Academy for dog trainers and become a dog groomer and trainer. Call me retarded, but it's what I love :P Well, I guess that's my plan so far.
Whatever our failings may be, we need not lower our eyes in the presence of Jesus...Jesus comes not for the super-spiritual but for the wobbly and the weak-kneed who know they don't have it all together, and who are not too proud to accept the handout of amazing grace. As we glance up, we are astonished to find the eyes of Jesus open with wonder, deep with understanding, and gentle with compassion.

Cormamin lindua ele lle, Heruamin.
Nikki
Veteran

Post by Nikki »

University. Oh I wanna go there so badly!!! Please take me away from this fucked up school, from all those arrogant people, hypocrits and superman-wannabes... God, I'm so tired!!! Please please get me out of here!!!
God kicked in the head so I started a fight, coz I knew I was right! But I learned I was wrong...
flavaoftheweak
Veteran

Post by flavaoftheweak »

university, a state university. then hopefully to private university. :) or out of state.

i never imagined people wouldnt go to college. when i was little i was taught it was the thing to do. it was an extreme culture shock to realize that some people dont go. *shudders*
lets unwravel the egde of time...

without the bad times, the good times wouldnt be so sweet.

BAOF!

its the little things people say that make your whole day worthwile...
Wheretogo
Veteran

Post by Wheretogo »

well im canadian we just have universities and bible colleges. lol i guess then ill probablly end up at universities
Why give up, why give in?

It's not enough, it never is.

So I will go on until
the end.

We've become desolate.

It's not enough, it never
is.

But I will go on until the end.

I've lost my way.

I've lost my way, but I will go on until the end.

Living is
hard enough

Without you fucking up.

Until The End - Breaking Benjamin
FranklinF
Veteran

Post by FranklinF »

well since it is my question i suppose ill say what i am gonna do

13 years of school ha that is an assload of time to teach e enough life skills they shouldnt keep repeatting everything year after year after year they shoul teach us stuff we will really use maybe some job skills like who in the hell wants to take a required chemestry course if they are just going to be arestraunt owner or a dog groomer??? pls tell me why they do this but yeah i am pretty sure i am not going to college and if i do haveto go back to get some learning i will probably just go to a community or junior college maybe just take a course or two at a community center or some shit like that-MARY

***EDIT*** just added a biti think this maybe the longest post i have posted HA i feel like i have something to say

They edit your thinking.

[/center]
faith
Veteran

Post by faith »

imgoing to go to a instate college and then major in elementary education
~God is our refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble. psalm 46:1-2

~God created people in his own image; God patterned them after himself Genesis 1:27

~Stop judging others, and u will not be judged. Stop criticizing others, or it will all come back on u. Luke 6:37

~There are "friends" who destroy eachother but a real freind sticks closer than a brother. Proverbs 18:24

~A fool is quick tempered but a wise person stays calm when insulted. Proverbs 12:16

~The tounge is a small thing but what enormous damage it can do. James 3:5

~Even if my father and mother abandon me the Lord will hold me close. Psalm 27:10

~Get rid of all bitterness...instead be kind to eachother Ephesians 4:31-32

God bless

Love in christ--chelsea
SirPostAlot
Veteran

Post by SirPostAlot »

I didn't vote because i am going to a Business College, and that wasn't listed :(
Abbi
Veteran

Post by Abbi »

I'm going to a community college immediately out of highschool for 2 years, and then a university for 2 after that.
Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair...
CoolChick123
Loyal

Post by CoolChick123 »

im prolly gonna go to a state college...i still havent gotten the acceptance letter im looking for yet tho... *crosses fingers*
Jaegermeister
Veteran

Post by Jaegermeister »

I'm already in my second year of college.

TJ
"What would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?" --OSB

"Be who you are and be that well" --St Francis de Sales.

Suaviter et fortiter

Bunches of love Xena.
SirPostAlot
Veteran

Post by SirPostAlot »

Originally posted by Jaegermeister@Feb 2 2004, 09:53 PM

I'm already in my second year of college.

TJ

TJ, you are soo old!! haha...j/k! :)

I wish i was in college...

No wonder you have a bf!!

*sorry i am really slow at putting two and two together...haha...*

~Jeff~
Cindy
Veteran

Post by Cindy »

I've started College at a community college. I'm pulling 2 years there for teaching (I FINALLY FIGURED OUT WHAT I WANTED TO GO INTO!!!!) and then I'm not sure which college we (my fiance and I)are going t oswich too.
<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->The Support Group Rules Read them, live by them, and worship them

<strong class='bbc'>"Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understood." -Marie Curie[/b]
xolilsk8rchicaxo
Veteran

Post by xolilsk8rchicaxo »

im in a community college right now instead of high school. and then once im 17 ill have my associates degree and i go on to a university for a bachlor degree, and then my masters. so basically ill have my masters by the time im like 20-21 depending on if i spread it out to take one or two years for my masters.
I've found a reason for me

To change who I used to be

A reason to start over new

and the reason is you

I've found a reason to show

A side of me you didn't know

A reason for all that I do

And the reason is you
B_Lo
Loyal

Post by B_Lo »

Mount Ida College just outside of boston, ohhh yeah already been accepted and decided
Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given, than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossibloe is not a fact, it's an option/ Impossible is not a declaration, it's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary

Impossible is nothing- Muhammad Ali
dragonangel(ash)
Loyal

Post by dragonangel(ash) »

state college...yep going to go for 4 years all payed by the military causei'm going to enlist in a few months and I'm just in 11th grade and so i'll be enlisted for 1 1/2 years befor I go. and right now on a scholarship for a.f.r.o.t.c. and both will pay for my college.
we are offered many paths in our lifes that can lead us sometimes to happyness .....but to get there, we must go not stand and wait for someone to take it for us.

bird go poof, goblin go splat!!!!!!

http://www.chat.webrpg.com
FranklinF
Veteran

Post by FranklinF »

ha i am proud of all of you ppl that have the energy for that i have decided that maybe ill take a year or so off then go back to school maybe-MARY

They edit your thinking.

[/center]