Homework?......say Waahhhh

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
Marvel_DC
Hooked On HelpingTeens

Homework?......say Waahhhh

Post by Marvel_DC »

Hey, homework is sooooooooo frustrateing :furious: and I cant seem to get myself to do it at home I always end up getting it done on the bus or befor class!

I'm doing realy well right now but I need some strategies to help me keep it comming. In the past late or missing homework has put my report cards to D's. Once during class My teacher asked us to take out last nights homework and I pulled it out and I had a whole half a page to do so I was sruck with a huge panic attack :afraid: my hand was shaking and everything because I knew that if I missed this my whole class would come down on me like a rock because we were haveing a homework competition between classes. Luckily I finish it befor the teacher got to me but I gotta say that was freaky. So if anyone has any helpful suggestions for me I'd apprechiate it. Thank You.

Legolas-man #1 :D
Adnama
Veteran

Re: Homework?......say Waahhhh

Post by Adnama »

*Simply, wordlessly, points at your poll*

Will power my friend, will power. I have the same problem so I know what you mean.... I should be doing homework as we speak... :rolleyes:
"It's just not the same when you're staring into a perfect golden sunset,

And thinking about how you sold your soul to send the rain away"

-Mineral "Slower"

"And the very fear that makes you want to die

Is just the same as what keeps you alive..."

-Barenaked Ladies, "War on drugs"

My blog of depressed rants: http://sendtherainaway.blogspot.com/
xolilsk8rchicaxo
Veteran

Post by xolilsk8rchicaxo »

you just gotta make it important to you. you want the good grades and you gotta do the homework for them. set aside all distractions and just sit there and do it.
I've found a reason for me

To change who I used to be

A reason to start over new

and the reason is you

I've found a reason to show

A side of me you didn't know

A reason for all that I do

And the reason is you
faith
Veteran

Post by faith »

hw is tough it definitly has way to much power. but u gotta stick with it cuz like u said it totally can mess up everything! does ur school have a system where ur teachers like check in with you? cuz our school has that and it really helps. or like u have to actually try it cant be just them otherwie they wont want to help a kid who doesnt care like thats a big thing.
~God is our refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble. psalm 46:1-2

~God created people in his own image; God patterned them after himself Genesis 1:27

~Stop judging others, and u will not be judged. Stop criticizing others, or it will all come back on u. Luke 6:37

~There are "friends" who destroy eachother but a real freind sticks closer than a brother. Proverbs 18:24

~A fool is quick tempered but a wise person stays calm when insulted. Proverbs 12:16

~The tounge is a small thing but what enormous damage it can do. James 3:5

~Even if my father and mother abandon me the Lord will hold me close. Psalm 27:10

~Get rid of all bitterness...instead be kind to eachother Ephesians 4:31-32

God bless

Love in christ--chelsea
SexyLittleDoll
Veteran

Post by SexyLittleDoll »

Ugh I hate homework to but.. the way I look at is that I HAVE to do it.. If I don't do it I'm just screwing myself in the end.. lol I know thats a little extreme but thats the attitude I have to have.. or I wont do it. Try to do it as soon as u get home.. make it the first thing that u do so that when its done its done for the rest of the night and then u don't have to worry about it and u can do whatever u want.:P Mandy
Σας αγαπώ μωρό. Σας χάνω, αγάπη εσείς, και θελήστε να είστε με σας .. με την όλη καρδιά μου. AKA SexyMandy
Marvel_DC
Hooked On HelpingTeens

Post by Marvel_DC »

Hey Guys thanks lots this advice realy makes me feel alot better to now that someone acualy cares about me besides my friends and family. keep up the advice Its makeing me feel alot better. :hug:

Legolas-man #1 :D