Gemomatry

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
faith
Veteran

Gemomatry

Post by faith »

like i try so hard to my hw go to class and even participate but like i just dont get it. and im so afraid im aksing to many questions. u know? like im like crap he thinks i should knwo this and i dont and i feel soo stupid. any adivce? ugh i hate math!
~God is our refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble. psalm 46:1-2

~God created people in his own image; God patterned them after himself Genesis 1:27

~Stop judging others, and u will not be judged. Stop criticizing others, or it will all come back on u. Luke 6:37

~There are "friends" who destroy eachother but a real freind sticks closer than a brother. Proverbs 18:24

~A fool is quick tempered but a wise person stays calm when insulted. Proverbs 12:16

~The tounge is a small thing but what enormous damage it can do. James 3:5

~Even if my father and mother abandon me the Lord will hold me close. Psalm 27:10

~Get rid of all bitterness...instead be kind to eachother Ephesians 4:31-32

God bless

Love in christ--chelsea
possumrattails
Loyal

Re: Gemomatry

Post by possumrattails »

just try to stick with it, geometry is hard, i know, but if you need help, you need to ask, just because you dont understand it doesnt mean u are not smart. it just means that your mind is not very analytical. tell someone you need help, they will probably be more then willing to help. i might even be able to help if i can remember how to do some of that stuff. pm me if oyu need any help
I LOVE PAINTBALL!!! Nothing is better! PM me if ya want.

Possum
faith
Veteran

Post by faith »

no see i ask for help but i get to the point where i feel that im asking to many questions and like im bugging him....thats why i dont know what to do
~God is our refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble. psalm 46:1-2

~God created people in his own image; God patterned them after himself Genesis 1:27

~Stop judging others, and u will not be judged. Stop criticizing others, or it will all come back on u. Luke 6:37

~There are "friends" who destroy eachother but a real freind sticks closer than a brother. Proverbs 18:24

~A fool is quick tempered but a wise person stays calm when insulted. Proverbs 12:16

~Even if my father and mother abandon me the Lord will hold me close. Psalm 27:10

God bless

Love in christ--chelsea
faith
Veteran

Post by faith »

PLEASE HELP! IM SO FRUSTRATED I WANNA KILL MYSELF!!!!!!!!

God bless

Love in christ--chelsea
Wheretogo
Veteran

Post by Wheretogo »

keep asking. hes a teacher hes supposed to help. go see him after class. tell him ur not getting it. hes a teacher. and there is no such thing as asking too many questions.
Why give up, why give in?

It's not enough, it never is.

So I will go on until
the end.

We've become desolate.

It's not enough, it never
is.

But I will go on until the end.

I've lost my way.

I've lost my way, but I will go on until the end.

Living is
hard enough

Without you fucking up.

Until The End - Breaking Benjamin
SirPostAlot
Veteran

Post by SirPostAlot »

Post the direct questions you have and I and others will help. Just calm down and post your questions.
faith
Veteran

Post by faith »

no but its really complicated. and the thing is is that i need to be tought is since i dont understand it. i went to the teacher yesturday and i felt like he got mad atme and he said i dont understand how u dont get this. and i said i dont know either. maybe its that i have a extremely mild form of autism called aspergers. i dont know. i dont look wierd and am totally capable of what u are but i cant transfer info which is what is needed with this assingment

God bless

Love in christ--chelsea
flavaoftheweak
Veteran

Post by flavaoftheweak »

hey babe, i am pretty good in geometry. and since im on 4x4, soon i should be right around where you are in your class. pm me if you need ANY help!

and the best thing to do is go back to where you started getting confused, even if it was ch. 1, and review.
lets unwravel the egde of time...

without the bad times, the good times wouldnt be so sweet.

BAOF!

its the little things people say that make your whole day worthwile...