Confused

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
s0what

Confused

Post by s0what »

Hi, well this started 4 years ago when i was 17. My friends Mom always flirted with me, as she is a married woman (shes 42) - I thought she was just messing around.

Until recently, her son (my best friend) had to go to work and as my car was being repaired she had offered to give me a lift home (father was at work).

Anyway, she gave me a chilled soda and we kicked back and talked about stuff... life...etc

then she walked upto me and put her hand on my leg and said "baby i've been waitin for this moment for years" and then she slid her hand up my leg onto my jeans zipper, and proceeded to unzip my pants. I was in shock and kinda went with the flow, started kissin her feeling her like she was feeling me...rubbing.. touching...

You know i didnt wanna make her feel rejected in saying 'STOP' - i dont want her to think im gay or anythin, but like.. its my BEST FRIENDS MOM!!!@#!@ :((

As I was going with the flow ... we ended up having sex in her bed for a few hours without any protection on... she told me she wasnt on any form of contraception and i have ejaculated inside her...

I dont know what to do, I dont wanna tell my friend what happened... and what if she is pregnant?? I am ashamed to confront her and ask her if she is or not...

help :(
s0what

Re: Confused

Post by s0what »

cant anyone shed some light to what i can do :(
PurplePoemPuppet
Veteran

Re: Confused

Post by PurplePoemPuppet »

I am ashamed to confront her and ask her if she is or not...
You've put yourself into a fix. Despite how ashamed you may feel or embarrassed... you've better something. I'd say you confront her about it. Like you asked, what if she is pregnant. What a crapload you'd be in right? Obviously from the start you shouldn't have just "gone with the flow." So definitely think about that one IF that should come up again with her. You've got to be in some sort of control. Who cares what she thinks (about being gay or whatnot)... you'd rather be in this position? I wouldn't imagine so. So go confront her, find out some details. I don't know when you'd be able to confront her, but how'd you prefer to see her with a belly bulging and her giving you that eye that tells you you've both done something that you'll regret for the rest of your lives (or at least yours). Take care of it now... when you've found out the details, come back here. If there's nothing to worry about as far as her being pregnant, break off your contact with her as much as possible. Be straight with her and let her know how you feel about it. If you really have some interest in pursuing this... well, you're in a DANGEROUS spot and many people here might tell you go for it, but she's married and you're putting yourself and her life in harms way. You'll only make things worse if you don't stop what could happen with this.
Email: SMyers017@gmail.com

AIM: PurplePoemPuppet