Hey Ya'll!

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
Little Lost Girl
Loyal

Hey Ya'll!

Post by Little Lost Girl »

Hi everybody! My names Sara and I'm new here. I'm a younger teen, and I've been looking for a place like this for a while now. I'm one of those people who has a new problem every week, and I needed a place where I could get advice and be comforted and encouraged. I hope to meet a lot of new people here and make some new friends. I've already gotten some advice from a few people, and it's been really helpful.

So...yeah, I just thought I'd introduce myself. :D
<span style=\'color:gray\'"Don't be afraid to cry...it's in crying that our spirit is reborn."
Hoodwinked
Loyal

Re: Hey Ya'll!

Post by Hoodwinked »

Hiya!! I'm new too!!

L

X ((hugs))
XX ((hugs))

"Insane people are always sure that they are fine. It is only the sane people who are willing to admit that they are crazy."

Nora Ephron
Skye
Veteran

Post by Skye »

Welcome to TeenHelp. Both of you. :) I really hope you enjoy your stay and get all of the help/advice/whatever you're looking for. :)
HelpingTeens.org:

I can't think of a better use of server resources...I really can't.
Shwynsh
Veteran

Post by Shwynsh »

Hey! I'm sure you'll get the ecouragement and advice you're looking for--

see ya around sara!
<span style=\'color:gray\'

"I have a feeling that you're riding for some kind of a terrible, terrible fall. . . . This fall I think you're riding for-it's a special kind of fall, a horrible kind. The man falling isn't permitted to feel or hear himself hit bottom. He just keeps falling and falling. The whole arrangement's designed for men who, at some time or other in their lives, were looking for something their own environment couldn't supply them with. Or they thought their own environment couldn't supply them with. So they gave up looking. They gave it up before they ever really even got started"
SexyLittleDoll
Veteran

Post by SexyLittleDoll »

Hey! I'm Mandy.. I'm sure you'll find what ur looking for here..lol thats why I like it so much! Let me know if ya need anything! :dancing:
Σας αγαπώ μωρό. Σας χάνω, αγάπη εσείς, και θελήστε να είστε με σας .. με την όλη καρδιά μου. AKA SexyMandy
SirPostAlot
Veteran

Post by SirPostAlot »

Welcome Sara
Daddys Girl
Loyal

Post by Daddys Girl »

Hello Sara im Nikki hope you find the help you need and you could always PM me :D
I know that time wont change a thing

If we're all moving in slow motion

It's hard to catch up

When the world is weighing you down

Tomorrow is always a brand new day.

You're the one thats always there

You make me smile like no one else

When you cry I want to die

And when you hold me,

I get all choked up inside

I love Chad.
Abbi
Veteran

Post by Abbi »

Hey Sara, I'm Abbi (Obviously :P )

Welcome to Teenhelp!
Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair...
Little Lost Girl
Loyal

Post by Little Lost Girl »

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone! :D
<span style=\'color:gray\'"Don't be afraid to cry...it's in crying that our spirit is reborn."
B_Lo
Loyal

Post by B_Lo »

i say YALL all the time, so u are already cool in my book...well take advantage of this site and get all the help u need, welcome to th
Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given, than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossibloe is not a fact, it's an option/ Impossible is not a declaration, it's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary

Impossible is nothing- Muhammad Ali
dragonangel(ash)
Loyal

Post by dragonangel(ash) »

welcome to TH!!!!
we are offered many paths in our lifes that can lead us sometimes to happyness .....but to get there, we must go not stand and wait for someone to take it for us.

bird go poof, goblin go splat!!!!!!

http://www.chat.webrpg.com