Subliminal Messages, Esp. In Advertising

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
Little Lost Girl
Loyal

Subliminal Messages, Esp. In Advertising

Post by Little Lost Girl »

I'm doing a research paper on Subliminal Messages (esp. in advertising) for my Media Literacy class. It's due on Wednesday and I've tried researching it, but I can't find anything good. We were supposed to have three articles from a reliable source to go with the report, and the teacher said that I was an exception since my topic was so hard. However, I still haven't been able to find much and I'm having trouble writing the report. Any suggestions?
<span style=\'color:gray\'"Don't be afraid to cry...it's in crying that our spirit is reborn."
faith
Veteran

Re: Subliminal Messages, Esp. In Advertising

Post by faith »

wow thats tough. idk anything about that. have u gone to the library? cuz that could really help and just tell them what ur looking for.
~God is our refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble. psalm 46:1-2

~God created people in his own image; God patterned them after himself Genesis 1:27

~Stop judging others, and u will not be judged. Stop criticizing others, or it will all come back on u. Luke 6:37

~There are "friends" who destroy eachother but a real freind sticks closer than a brother. Proverbs 18:24

~A fool is quick tempered but a wise person stays calm when insulted. Proverbs 12:16

~The tounge is a small thing but what enormous damage it can do. James 3:5

~Even if my father and mother abandon me the Lord will hold me close. Psalm 27:10

~Get rid of all bitterness...instead be kind to eachother Ephesians 4:31-32

God bless

Love in christ--chelsea
Little Lost Girl
Loyal

Post by Little Lost Girl »

Yeah, I'm going to head over there now. Thanks.
<span style=\'color:gray\'"Don't be afraid to cry...it's in crying that our spirit is reborn."
ToraToraTora
Veteran

Post by ToraToraTora »

Look at coke or powerade machines at the ice. There's pictures in it.
Wheee. I'm Hyper-Emo.

ΔΦ of ΔΚΕ #981 Class of 2004

History will be kind to me for I intend to write it.

Sir Winston Churchill
Flowers For The Dead
Needs Another Hobby

Post by Flowers For The Dead »

Try searching Judas Priest. 2 boys were listening to their album and one killed himself and the other one testified that their were subliminals in their cd so the sued em.
Fill up the bucket with whatever ya got.

Make sure it's somethin' that the bucket likes alot.

One day CUT FREE!!!!
vancityguy

Post by vancityguy »

OK I did an project on sublimial ads before and I focued on the Coke Machines... The Ice on the can is always a bunch of different thing, like there was a woman in one and a dog in another and a bunch of stuff. Look at the Soda machines and just stare for a while.