Talk Show

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
Hezichia
Loyal

Talk Show

Post by Hezichia »

Over the last two years a room that many many students didn't even know what it was for was opend. This room was the boadcast room for our schools TV channel. For the longest time channel only showed a powerpoint show with updates and reminders. But last year a few students shown intrest in the equment that was in the room and with some help from a teacher got a club working. Yes, you could call this club an A/V club, but for some odd reason it hasn't taken the neardyness to it that many people may think of. We have been broadcasting the games for the last two years and have made some huge improvments on the way they are broadcast. The problem is that much of the equment is in disrepair, and we have no real room, considering the room we run everything in is about the size of a large bathroom. The schools top admin has shown some likeing to the club and is considering backing us up and giveing us some $$ to work with. We would like to start a talk show to get some more notice to the channel and prove that the money would be well spent. The problem is what to talk about. Which leads me to the reason of this post, I thought some of you may have some creative ideas of what to base the show about. The real catch is it's a private school and it's easy to get the schools benefactors a little angery, and when they complain, the school listens. So no Jerry Springer. BUT, Anything that comes to mind is welcome, from very vague, to already haveing a script written. We can work on it to make it fit the requirments.
I hail the bunny!

Oolong!

"I don't care if there are no user serviceable parts inside... I'm going in..."

-- Greeps

When attempting something never done before there will always be critics who say it can't be done. For if everyone agreeded it could be, somone would have already done it.
faith
Veteran

Re: Talk Show

Post by faith »

omg. we have a broadcast show and it sucks. just dont make it stupid.and do it on things that ppl will actually care about. :D
~God is our refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble. psalm 46:1-2

~God created people in his own image; God patterned them after himself Genesis 1:27

~Stop judging others, and u will not be judged. Stop criticizing others, or it will all come back on u. Luke 6:37

~There are "friends" who destroy eachother but a real freind sticks closer than a brother. Proverbs 18:24

~A fool is quick tempered but a wise person stays calm when insulted. Proverbs 12:16

~The tounge is a small thing but what enormous damage it can do. James 3:5

~Even if my father and mother abandon me the Lord will hold me close. Psalm 27:10

~Get rid of all bitterness...instead be kind to eachother Ephesians 4:31-32

God bless

Love in christ--chelsea
Hezichia
Loyal

Post by Hezichia »

Yes, that's what I'm trying to avoid, exactily what you said about yours. There isn't a point in haveing something that people don't want to watch, i've got much better things to do with my time.
I hail the bunny!

Oolong!

"I don't care if there are no user serviceable parts inside... I'm going in..."

-- Greeps

When attempting something never done before there will always be critics who say it can't be done. For if everyone agreeded it could be, somone would have already done it.
flavaoftheweak
Veteran

Post by flavaoftheweak »

ive been thinking about it, and im moving this to homework ;)
lets unwravel the egde of time...

without the bad times, the good times wouldnt be so sweet.

BAOF!

its the little things people say that make your whole day worthwile...