My Schools Overboard

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
CuteLilChk
Loyal

Re: My Schools Overboard

Post by CuteLilChk »

Originally posted by Minx@Feb 24 2003, 12:00 AM

okay...they put rules out on 8th graders (yes im a youngin) on Pds (public displays of affection)...you cant even like hug a guy friend....if your caught even hugging someone of the oppsite sex you get detention.... its not like people are going around making out in every corner...and if we get 3 detentions for pda they take away "special stuff"....dose your school have rules on pda?
"special stuff"??? explain...

The teachers at my school don't generally care. It kinda depends on the teacher.
That's me in my avatar, wasn't I soooo cute!? (I still am, but... not AS cute, hehe, j/k :) )

I love you Langley!!!

R.I.P. Ian Guzik- Oct. 5, 2002

R.I.P. Billie Young
Sosa
Loyal

Post by Sosa »

nope my skool has none at all.im a freshman though,but this girl I know had sex in the bathroom there at school before.I always see huging,kissing,and etc. its just normal.but also my school isn't worried about that right now.there to busy cracking down hard on all the drugs and smoking.my favorite dealer got busted wit a qp of KB back at the end on january ::sadness:: :'( .oh yeah and everyone wearing their ID's everyday because of last year when two people who didn't go to the school came in and hit this guy in the head with a hammer and then tried to stab him.and the fights there also worried about.but we haven't had too many of those at all this year.so nope we have no rules on public displays of affection at my school and the teachers don't usually care about what the students do
nj100688
Veteran

Post by nj100688 »

my school has rules about it but they don't enforce them.
its better to have people think you're stupid then open your mouth and prove it

If you're going through hell, keep going. Winston Churchill

people often over look that a one in a million chances is still a chance