A Judgemental Guy!

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
Classygrl
Dedicated

A Judgemental Guy!

Post by Classygrl »

I have a friend, who was the coolest and cute guy...but this year he's changed so much. Zach has a lot going for him, but he judges too much and i can't stand to be around him. I tell him all the time to be quiet and don't mention things so loud. He makes fun of people who don't have that much money, he makes fun of teachers, he makes fun of people who shop at thrift store or who shops for SALE (CLEARANCE) at Abercrombie, Gap, etc. He told me he feels dirty shopping for sale items, and that people who do are dirty trashy people. It hurt my feelings, i'm not a judgemental person. There is no way i can change his mind, i want to talk to him and let stop because it's hurting me and other people with his behavior. Zach would also judge me, he would tell me not to wear this or that ( i don't listen to him) he says i shouldn't carry Pepsi drink, or eat anything fattening. He also makes fun of my ethnicity and the names that asian parents have or give their children. He makes fun of the culture...overall he will make fun of anyone or anything that doesn't fit his list. He doesn't look like a rich boy to me, but his attitude and the way he judges people is gettin on my nerves. Somebody help me how to talk to this guy and let him know that what he's saying is RUDE! :furious:
If you aint honest to yourself or towards others...ya never goin to live an honest life
soccerguy50
Loyal

Re: A Judgemental Guy!

Post by soccerguy50 »

make fun of him
Kiyotie
Veteran

Post by Kiyotie »

Originally posted by soccerguy50@Feb 21 2004, 05:07 AM

make fun of him
Umm that's bullying. I don't think you want to do that.

Why would you be friends with someone who's so judemental and bullies? That's one thing that really ticks me off. Just come out and TELL him he's being a bitch! That's the only way I can think of. :P
Whatever our failings may be, we need not lower our eyes in the presence of Jesus...Jesus comes not for the super-spiritual but for the wobbly and the weak-kneed who know they don't have it all together, and who are not too proud to accept the handout of amazing grace. As we glance up, we are astonished to find the eyes of Jesus open with wonder, deep with understanding, and gentle with compassion.

Cormamin lindua ele lle, Heruamin.
soccerguy50
Loyal

Post by soccerguy50 »

he needs a taste of his own medicine
Moop
Dedicated

Post by Moop »

well i do make fun of people ethnic background but its not like im trying to hurt them. i would joke bout that stuff. or make fun of french people and stuff, just messing around. i make jokes about poor people and stuff. but i dont really care. if they are poor. good for them, if they are rich, i dont care. i do respect peoples feelings i guess. its fun to mess around like that. then again im a guy we make fun of everything. but i dont do this openlyu,. its more between friends. maybe he is trying to seem funny and stuff by being a smart ass. and stuff. i am a smart ass but i do know when to be serious. and stuff
sweethelp
Veteran

Post by sweethelp »

Originally posted by Kiyotie+Feb 21 2004, 11:23 AM--<table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'<tr<tdQUOTE (Kiyotie @ Feb 21 2004, 11:23 AM)</td</tr<tr<td id='QUOTE'<!--QuoteBegin-soccerguy50@Feb 21 2004, 05:07 AM

make fun of him
Umm that's bullying. I don't think you want to do that.

Why would you be friends with someone who's so judemental and bullies? That's one thing that really ticks me off. Just come out and TELL him he's being a bitch! That's the only way I can think of. :P[/b][/quote]

i agree with kiyotie
She's so big hearted

but not so remarkable

just an ordinary humble girl

expecting nothing as we may

to think it's a pretty person's worth

you are beautiful

and you'd better go show it

so go and look again

you gotta be true only if you really wanna go to the top and you really wanna win

don't believe in living normal

just to satisfy demand

Well, if you wanna get free

and if wanna get smart by the sake of your heart

you should own your lame and stand up tall

:)