Nose Piercings

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
mookie
Loyal

Nose Piercings

Post by mookie »

i am considering gettiny my nose pierced, i already have my eyebrow but i am scared because i heard it hurts, it feels like if you get the top part of your ear pierced...is this true? also i have really bad allergies, i sneeze alot and blow my nose a lot, so would a nose piercing be a problem?
I'm so lost

I'm barely here

I wish I could explain myself

But words escape me

It's too late

To save me

You're too late

You're too late
shadow soldier
Loyal

Re: Nose Piercings

Post by shadow soldier »

I don't think it would be a good idea if you have a lot of allergy problems and if you have to mess with your nose a lot... that is sure to irritate the fuck out of it.

And I don't know how it feels, but if it's like getting the top of your ear.. it shouldn't be too bad.
Go write your message on the pavement.
four
Veteran

Post by four »

Yeah... like shadow soldier said there, it will probably irratate your nose quite a bit. Even if it goes back to normal after you get it peirced, the first month or so after you get it peirced would probably not be much fun.
NAAM
Abbi
Veteran

Post by Abbi »

The first month for any piercing is not much fun.... :huh:
Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair...
Michy
Loyal

Post by Michy »

it porbably would hurt as much as getting your upper ear, as there is a good chance it will go through some cartiladge in your nose, but the very bottom is just a big thick thing of flesh

also, dont get your nose pierced i you have lots o allergies and sneeze alot, it will become a big hassel and isnt worth it.
feel the chemicals going to your head

even if its from something light

get that high sensation all over again

go on, go after it again

dont do to much crap though

dont need a bad trip now do we

if the ocean was weed and I was a duck, id swim to the bottom and smoke my way up, but the ocean aint weed nor am I a duck, so pass the bong and shut the fuck up

b e a u t i f u l
Veteran

Post by b e a u t i f u l »

My sister had her nose pierced. She said it hurt really bad, but it went away after awhile...because naturally its going to hurt. She had to take hers out because it made her sneeze all the time.

...Oh...question for you, if you don't mind...when you got our eye brow pierced...how did they do it? And of course, it hurt, but how much?

I want to get mine done. :kid:
Tiny Voices

Make things harder

Tiny Voices

Make things harder

Everybody will be let down
Saren
Veteran

Post by Saren »

<3

My beautiful baby girl

Autumn E. R-K.

Born on: February 26th, 2007

<3

----------------------

"Passion is the source of our finest moments. The joy of love, the clarity of hatred, and the ecstasy of grief."

b e a u t i f u l
Veteran

It didn't hurt as much as she thought it was going too. She got herself all worked up on purpose saying it would hurt really bad, so when they did it, the pain wasn't as bad as she made it to be.
Tiny Voices

Make things harder

Tiny Voices

Make things harder

Everybody will be let down
Saren
Veteran

Post by Saren »

Ha, almost sounds like me.
<3

My beautiful baby girl

Autumn E. R-K.

Born on: February 26th, 2007

<3

----------------------

"Passion is the source of our finest moments. The joy of love, the clarity of hatred, and the ecstasy of grief."

mookie
Loyal

Post by mookie »

Originally posted by b e a u t i f u l@Feb 16 2004, 08:52 PM

My sister had her nose pierced. She said it hurt really bad, but it went away after awhile...because naturally its going to hurt. She had to take hers out because it made her sneeze all the time.

...Oh...question for you, if you don't mind...when you got our eye brow pierced...how did they do it? And of course, it hurt, but how much?

I want to get mine done. :kid:

when i got my eyebrow done it didnt hurt at all, it felt when i got my ears pierced and the only thing that hurt were the tongs. And I am a sucker when it comes to pain and if I am saying it didnt hurt then it didnt lol.
I'm so lost

I'm barely here

I wish I could explain myself

But words escape me

It's too late

To save me

You're too late

You're too late
b e a u t i f u l
Veteran