Help

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
titina
Hooked On HelpingTeens

Help

Post by titina »

i really don't know if this goes here but anyway this guy the other day was aksing me if i've done any drugs or anything and i told him no. which is true. well anyway he dosn't believe me and started telling all my friends that i do drugs and go out partying every night. but i really don't. i actually think he's doing this because i won't go out with him. if anyone has any advice on what i should do please tell me.

Death is when

You can't wake me up

Death is when

You can't call my name

Death is when

You can't see my face

Death is when

You can't hear my laugh

Death is when

You can't smell my scent

Death is when

You can't touch my hair

Death is when

I miss you so
partykid12
Veteran

Re: Help

Post by partykid12 »

This should be in the Bully forum I think... this is more of a drug forum.. for people to come on here and ask questions about drugs.

I think you should just ignore him though, the more thought you put into this the more you are letting him get to you.... if you just ignore it it will eventually go away.
I used to get high on life until I realized it was cut with morons..
four
Veteran

Post by four »

Yeah... he just sounds like a bully spreading rumors. Ignore them and they usually go away.

::Moving to the Bully forum::
NAAM
Toy Soldier
Veteran

Post by Toy Soldier »

if i was just u, i'd ignore him. my mate patrick went round and told everyone i was sleeping around, and i flipped out and he knows it annoys me, so he keeps saying it, so just ignore him, he'll get borde when he sees it doesnt annoy you.
Ruth I was forgotten, I won't be forgotten, never again... says:

lol, dont think they have tigers on farmsthough :/

Angel Breaks says:

i was thinkin that but fuck it macdonald was progressive he knew tigers were the future
Kiyotie
Veteran

Post by Kiyotie »

titina,

I hate bullies, don't you? Heh. That's just someone who's found a weird way to make you feel bad. Don't worry about it.
Whatever our failings may be, we need not lower our eyes in the presence of Jesus...Jesus comes not for the super-spiritual but for the wobbly and the weak-kneed who know they don't have it all together, and who are not too proud to accept the handout of amazing grace. As we glance up, we are astonished to find the eyes of Jesus open with wonder, deep with understanding, and gentle with compassion.

Cormamin lindua ele lle, Heruamin.