Math

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
SirPostAlot
Veteran

Re: Math

Post by SirPostAlot »

I am in 10th grade, and i will offer my advice, but usually it is pointless and no help ;)

haha....i will try though!! :)
Saren
Veteran

Post by Saren »

I am horrible at math, but I guess it depends on what it is. I'm just not taking math this semester. That was last semester. Waiting until 11th grade year...
<3

My beautiful baby girl

Autumn E. R-K.

Born on: February 26th, 2007

<3

----------------------

"Passion is the source of our finest moments. The joy of love, the clarity of hatred, and the ecstasy of grief."

SirPostAlot
Veteran

Post by SirPostAlot »

Originally posted by Pandora@Feb 17 2004, 01:10 PM

I am horrible at math, but I guess it depends on what it is. I'm just not taking math this semester. That was last semester. Waiting until 11th grade year...

Ok, i know you said this before, but how can you only take math for one semester?

I wish i went to your school! haha...i have math everyday all year round :(
junglemonkey
Veteran

Post by junglemonkey »

Same here I'm pretty good at maths (not being arrogant the evidence is there in my marks!) Dunno where I would be in the American system but the stuff we have recently covered is differentiation, vectors, integration, polynomials etc...
I traded my dreams for this mess of memories

And they just stopped working for me...

DeviantART Profile (A lame attempt at photography, lol)

Myspace
SirPostAlot
Veteran

Post by SirPostAlot »

I am also good in chem!! (ok...no i am not) But i know what i am doing!!(ok...no i am not) I love chem! Haha...i will try it! :)
dragonangel(ash)
Loyal

Post by dragonangel(ash) »

one semester? wow i have to do math all year each year at my school and i'm in 11th right now but can also help if needed.......but i'm not that strong in math so Jeff, Pandora,Mandaz or Junglemonkey might be a better choice. I can help alot in the other sub.

-did you know: more men like math then women and more men go into math professions then women........ ;)
we are offered many paths in our lifes that can lead us sometimes to happyness .....but to get there, we must go not stand and wait for someone to take it for us.

bird go poof, goblin go splat!!!!!!

http://www.chat.webrpg.com
Dolly
Loyal

Post by Dolly »

hm well...i guess it's kinda useless to ask for help now... :'(

i guess i'm just here to...complain? lol....

i'm in 10th now, and we finished the chapter on the binomials? (i dun even know what the chapter's name is.... :wacko: ) well but anyway...there's the one where you have to draw graphs, like x square-16<0 or something like that, and we have to graph the solution. we had a test yesterday, and i was SOOOO shocked that i got a 66!!! i was always in the 90s range!! :wallbash: and then i realized...i forgot to check the graphing solutions both ways!! like instead of writing the possible two solutions (x-6<0 and x+60 OR x-60 and x+6<0) and graph them both to see which one works, i just went (x<6 andx<-6...cuz the bionomials are (x-6)(x+6)<0) and graphed it..................... :wallbash: argh!! and i lose like a HELL lota points on that WHOLE SECTION!! like 30!! plus some other little mistakes, my score ended up being a 66... i can't believe i was so careless!! argh! and the test was given two days after we came back from winter vacation, and we learned the chapter before the winter vacation. i guess i just forgot the whole chapter during the vacation... :wacko: (i'm so not the kinda person who studies during a vacation...)

i'm so definitely losing the A on Algebra 2 for this quarter.... :sadbye: and my mom will be like "see i told ya~ you should practice more!" which, although true, sounds annoying..............................
SirPostAlot
Veteran

Post by SirPostAlot »

Sorry to hear that Dolly!

Better luck next time...

Just slow down...

~Best Wishes~