I Have Resigned

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
Marvel_DC
Hooked On HelpingTeens

Re: I Have Resigned

Post by Marvel_DC »

NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! Skye and OD! :wallbash: You don't know anything about Holly :furious: . Why the heck would you not like her! She is a kind and caring person with nothing that should be held against her. How could you be so meen :'( You think you can just try to make her feel like she's lower than you! :furious: You probably edited out a bunch of stuff in her resignation that you just didn't want people to know about the way this place is run! WOOOOOOOO! sorry lost the happy........ but the happy's back :D seriously, you just run the place, you probably hardly "know" anyone here.
Nj
Veteran

Post by Nj »

I am very pleased with your decision.

love and support,

- nick
--nj

Lisa
Loyal

Post by Lisa »

like Cuba Gooding Jr said in radio "dont quit dont quit" even though you warned me alot you were a good mod :)
Being gay doesn't make you any more or less of a person, it's who you are and you can't help loving whom you love. -Jess

Life
Sam!
Veteran

Post by Sam! »

WHY WOULD YOU EDIT SOMETHING LIKE THAT ADAM? That totally distorts it. She was just trying to give her reasons. Here we go with censoring crap again. I swear it's like watergate.
-Sam!
four
Veteran

Post by four »

Trust me, he had good reason. There are things called rules, he made sure the post agreed with them.
NAAM
Sam!
Veteran

Post by Sam! »

Right, yeah, I noticed four, thank you for that brilliant and important sidenote.

I just don't like the idea of censoring things about staff members encouraging other staff members to die.
-Sam!
PurplePoemPuppet
Veteran

Post by PurplePoemPuppet »

:huh: Where in the world is this coming from? Let's NOT disrespect people around here okay? There's no need to cause a stir when the problem is a month past.
Email: SMyers017@gmail.com

AIM: PurplePoemPuppet
Barbies are Evil
Veteran

Post by Barbies are Evil »

can't we have one peaceful topic? people need to calm down and chill out.........(not any names personally)
TJ[10:13 PM]: no not really..... it's all so.... like wow..... screw steps, you took a fuckin jet pack and strapped it on yourself and rocketed your way forward (thats my big bro)

And I'm going to extremes

Tomorrow I will change

And today won't mean a thing

I'm a bitch, I'm a tease

I'm a goddess on my knees

When you hurt, when you suffer

I'm your angel undercover

I've been numb, I'm revived

Can't say I'm not alive

You know I wouldn't want it any other way

Meredith Brooks-Bitch
She Lay Gutted
Veteran

Post by She Lay Gutted »

I feel like bursting into song... Too bad my vocal cords are shot from my recent bulimia episode.

*Hums instead*
"So when I disapear,

She will still be here...

Sifting my remains through the ashes.

She's not ordinary.

She's just. like. me." - Bottom Feeder [Project 86]

Crazy Bird
Veteran

Post by Crazy Bird »

Was I not here when all that happened? God I can't have a good memory.

Anyway I think that surely Kiyotie should have been allowed her say? Without it being edited? Everyone has a right to their opinions I guess.

It is only the internet it isn't like anybody would really take offense to it...and if they do then I hate to see how they cope with real life!

But this is a month old so ya...

~ Kel xxx
~ Tell me all your problems & I'll try my best to kiss them all away ~

Now here you go again, you say you want your freedom

Well who am I to keep you down

It's only right that you should play the way you feel it

But listen carefully to the sound

Of your loneliness

Like a heartbeat drives you mad

In the stillness of remembering what you had

And what you lost

Well It's only me that wants to wrap around your dreams

I love you...
broken4ubyu
Loyal

Post by broken4ubyu »

I agree, the warning system is out of control. Staff keeps going after me becuase of my political views. Id say something and get warned for some asinine reason and then somebody else, who was on the staffers side politically would say something blatantly insulting and admin wouldnt even say anything.
"You know the one thing that's wrong with this country? Everyone gets a chance to have their fair say."

- Bill Clinton

"We can't be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans"

- Bill Clinton

Thats liberals for ya

THE MOST INTELIGENT THING I'VE EVER HEARD:

"Democracy does not guarantee equality of conditions - it only guarantees equality of opportunity."

-Irving Kristol
OverDrive
Veteran

Post by OverDrive »

"Kiyotie should have been allowed her say? Without it being edited? Everyone has a right to their opinions"

Seems to be the topic of this convo.

Mods who have said this, think for a second - Do you edit posts in your forum that break the rules? Eh?

What's different? - it isnt.

Springer's Final Thoughts:

Things get edited for a reason, they break rules. Had this post not broken any rules, the post would not have been edited. Mods, Admins, Supermods, and Members are not above this set of rules put forth and do have their posts edited when rules have been broken. The purpose? Communication is a privilege, not a right. Take care of each other, and always carry a pen, and some appropriate scripture material.
Adam Marshall

HelpingTeens.org Owner

Image Articles Image Resources Image Live Chat Image Support Groups and much more!

I can't think of a better use of server resources... I really can't.