Dont Know Wut To Do

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
cowgirl_216
Loyal

Dont Know Wut To Do

Post by cowgirl_216 »

hey, i need help with this little problem but i dont know if i can tlk about it on here becuase i dont want anyone to judge me or think that i'm inmature?????? suggestions would be VERY grateful
You never know wut you have

until you've lost it!!

Don't be afraid to die

unless you have something

to live for
dragonangel(ash)
Loyal

Re: Dont Know Wut To Do

Post by dragonangel(ash) »

...um.... you can post in the best form that relates to your problem and we can try to help you. We all want to help each other out. As long as it doesn't go against rules, I think you should post. But if you still not sure you can PM one of the Mod's and explain the problem and they ca try to help you or tell you what form to put it in and I'm sure someone can help you. good luck!:D
we are offered many paths in our lifes that can lead us sometimes to happyness .....but to get there, we must go not stand and wait for someone to take it for us.

bird go poof, goblin go splat!!!!!!

http://www.chat.webrpg.com
emotionalcutie
Veteran

Post by emotionalcutie »

If you dont want to talk about it on the boards PM a mod or someone.

:) I'm always here so PM me if you want to talk
*KT*

*Give Into The Sweet Temptation*

<span style="color:royal blue"-::SMIRRRRRNOFFF::-

**chit-chat**
SirPostAlot
Veteran

Post by SirPostAlot »

Hey! No one will make fun of you!

We came to this site because we all had a problem that we needed help with...We are all (or most of us) are mature and will accept you problems like they are apart of us and we needed to solve. Trust me, no one will make fun of you! 99.9% of the time, someone eles has the same problem or has just gotten that same problem solved.

We are all one big happy family! :)

~Jeff~
iHEAVENn2
Veteran

Post by iHEAVENn2 »

post what ever you wanna talk about. no ones going to make fun of you. thats not why were here.
Once in a lifetime, you find the one you really love.

For now and forever, one love that never ends.

Once in a lifetime, when every star that lights the sky.

Will shine with one reason, leading your heart to the one love you find.

Just once in your life..

Once in a lifetime, you find the one you really love.

For now and forever, one love that never ends.

Just once in a lifetime...

Soda tart!!

.:..::.?? Toga party anyone ??.::..:.
Shwynsh
Veteran

Post by Shwynsh »

yeah, and if you feel embaressed about it, just PM someone- If you want, I'll care to listen :)
<span style=\'color:gray\'

"I have a feeling that you're riding for some kind of a terrible, terrible fall. . . . This fall I think you're riding for-it's a special kind of fall, a horrible kind. The man falling isn't permitted to feel or hear himself hit bottom. He just keeps falling and falling. The whole arrangement's designed for men who, at some time or other in their lives, were looking for something their own environment couldn't supply them with. Or they thought their own environment couldn't supply them with. So they gave up looking. They gave it up before they ever really even got started"