They Make Me So Mad!

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
sk8erprep
Loyal

They Make Me So Mad!

Post by sk8erprep »

at school a few kids are always saying stuff about people who cut themselves or are suicidal. it really bugs me, but i can't say any thing or i'll probab;y have to go to the counseler. they are always sayin stuff like "y would people cut themselves? wow! look at me i think pain is cool and i am a loser and none liks me!" or "i think people who want to kill themselves are stupid and gay. they must be stupid or somethin" i want to just get up and strangle them because me and my 2 of my other friends are goin through all that. my friends don't have classes with them so luckily tey don't hear it. but what can i do without giving it away that i am suicidal or cutting?
flavaoftheweak
Veteran

Re: They Make Me So Mad!

Post by flavaoftheweak »

well... i am moving this to bullies. i think you'll get more replies there.
lets unwravel the egde of time...

without the bad times, the good times wouldnt be so sweet.

BAOF!

its the little things people say that make your whole day worthwile...
sweethelp
Veteran

Post by sweethelp »

well i personally believe you need to go to a counselor to help you through the pain. but obviously you arent ready to see one. But again there is medication.

Just tell them that it kinda upsets you because you know other people who have gone through that stuff, and you're close to them. if they ask who just say someone from a different school or like your gaurdians(sp) friend or something.

some of my friends say that stuff about gay/lesbian people and it upsets me because my sisters really good friend all through highschool is a lesbian and i really liked her shes really nice, and one of my moms best friends is a lesbian.

but in the end just speak your mind.
She's so big hearted

but not so remarkable

just an ordinary humble girl

expecting nothing as we may

to think it's a pretty person's worth

you are beautiful

and you'd better go show it

so go and look again

you gotta be true only if you really wanna go to the top and you really wanna win

don't believe in living normal

just to satisfy demand

Well, if you wanna get free

and if wanna get smart by the sake of your heart

you should own your lame and stand up tall

:)
sk8erprep
Loyal

Post by sk8erprep »

well if i tell them, then they will figure out the i sh. I lot of people at school know about it, and the rest suspect it. i am also afraid that if i start talking then i will get myself into a lot of trouble (saying something i shouldn't have). thanx tho
sweethelp
Veteran

Post by sweethelp »

you may you may not its a 50/50 chance
She's so big hearted

but not so remarkable

just an ordinary humble girl

expecting nothing as we may

to think it's a pretty person's worth

you are beautiful

and you'd better go show it

so go and look again

you gotta be true only if you really wanna go to the top and you really wanna win

don't believe in living normal

just to satisfy demand

Well, if you wanna get free

and if wanna get smart by the sake of your heart

you should own your lame and stand up tall

:)
Onigami
Loyal

Post by Onigami »

Just tell them that it kinda upsets you because you know other people who have gone through that stuff

With all honestly, people don't exactly care what u have to say. Some people will treat u even worse if u confront them.
Aimed low, settled for less.