Can You Edit My Paper?

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
Trapped
Veteran

Can You Edit My Paper?

Post by Trapped »

Can someone read edit this, please? Also, like....tell ne if it's sounds to monotone, scientific feel. Final draft due tomorrow, but we didn't have any conferencing or whatnot on it to check everything, plus I didn't really get any good feedback except that they liked the language, but it's sounds too monotone, and scientific, and that I should add a joke....well I tried, and now I wanna know what someone thinks.

Alcoholics

Since the dawn of whiskey, the comsumpti0on of alcoholic beverages has relieved the tensions and stress of an exhausting day, or simply been a treat to one when used sparingly. However, legal restrictions have limited the amount due to the immense effects it causes. For some, a miniscule quantity can produce the same tossed brain patterns that a more tolerant person who can remain sober for up to six classes! Nevertheless, the outcome is the same, alcoholics. They can be found lingering in the town pub, or lounging at a private party, the setting no difference for the presence of at least one of the four types-which are named by, first, their description, and then by to whom they effect. One might appreciate the knowledge or awareness of what to expect from an abusive, crazy, friendly, or amusing individual possessed by alcohol.

There are two classes of alcoholics: the harmful and the harmless. With thin the harmless, there exists the friendly, and the funny; and under the latter, the abusive and the ?crazy.? Starting with those that may pose a threat, the most common stereotype if someone mentions the word ?alcoholic?, is a person who hurts others when the Blood Alcohol Level exceeds the at most measure for full mental stability and behavior control. Also known as the alraginous humanous, they make up about a third of the overall percentage, and the bulk of them are heavily built men and/or who have massive muscular ability. They age range is usually from the early adult to 50. On a regular basis, you?ll rarely see them smile, or show any sign of compassion, so careful because a variety of innocent disturbances can send their boiling temper steaming which multiplies tremendously after one too many drinks. Due to the loss of mental control alcohol causes, the alraginous humanous often do not control their actions, which leaves their terrific strength at he mercy of ?commoners.? To avoid any commotion, try not to get trapped, or make sure some of equal or greater strength can settle their harsh attitude.

The other of the harmful is alheinous anticious, better described as the ?lunatic,? but you might understand better with an example: A young lady goes to meet up with some friends and a nearby bar, but to her surprise, and misfortune, she happens to encounter the casual, drunk talker. Perhaps mid adult, not past 50, maybe balding, or a little shy of the average manly build, but he?s interested in conversation or a date with the woman. Typically, she?s not interested, for assorted reasons, yet the guy insists. She still turns him down, but the guy can?t take rejection very well, and goes home sulking, He?s think, ?Oh, well, I?m a loser. Why not have a drink?? Negative attitudes and alcohol do not mix well; so he starts causing pain to himself for the same reason parents use corporal punishment on children; or he isn?t home, but he?s oblivious to his surroundings and could care less about the truck that?s about to hit him. Granted, situations of the sort do not talk concern women, in fact the majority resided in a household where a person just becomes disgusted with himself at the wrong time (after drinking), and the same event occurs.

On a lighter note, the other category involves a livelier bunch, the first the friendly. This social butterfly consists or male or females from age 30 on. Analysts say that the alcohol simply ? goes to their head,? literally, which leaves a sort of ?cloud-9? affect on the subject. The friendly alcoholic, alhimpaticas victinemus, is only interested in conversation with another casual person who will give them the time of day. Very much like the alhenious anticious except that these are more sociable and that quality stays in tact even if they are not in the rightful state. Steer clear of sitting alone in public places where alcohol consumption is permitted if it?s hard to ignore them.

The last and the most comical characters are the alhumerous anticious. This type includes the remaining 40 percent of all alcoholics, and involves all age group both male and female. Studies show that the effect on the mind, but these are the more introverted that spend more time alone. A common similarity these people share is the infamous Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, complete with extreme ?pet peeves.? If you happen to catch when these (pet peeves) affect one, it can be quite hilarious witnessing their trying-to-be-concealed outbursts. Rule of thumb though, try to refrain from commenting as awareness of someone watching this could significantly lower their self-esteem even further. What separates them from the ?friendly? is the lack of social interaction, so most thoughts are secret; but once afflicted by alcohol, the exposition of those thoughts can be very amusing. And as opposed to the fast pace thought-processes that usually occur, reactions are slower which results in slower movement. The site of an individual forced to ?slow down? can also be hilarious because even the simple tasks of walking or speaking can become difficult.

Now knowing the types of alcoholics, one has the ability to place members accordingly, in turn, choose with whom to associate when an occasion involves casual drinking and who to take caution of in public. That information also lets a person know which category they may happen to fall under which could alert friend know what to do if an incident procured.

*btw, it's a classification paper, supposedly witha lighter feel, like sorrt of relaxed.
It's the little things that make a big difference.

In case you hadn't noticed...4-letter words:

love - hate - true - life

"And there are voices

That want to be heard

So much to mention

But you can't find the words"

--Listen to Your Heart, DHT

I can't erase myself, but I can try to move on.
Froggies7
Loyal

Re: Can You Edit My Paper?

Post by Froggies7 »

it sounds fine to me.. you may want to lighten it up a little bit, but other than that, it's good.

~Frogg
<span style=\'color:gray\'I will observe and obey the tenets of TKD

I will respect my instructors, seniors, and fellow students

I will never misuse TKD

I will be a champion of freedom and justice

I will build a more peaceful world
spatulaoflove
Veteran

Post by spatulaoflove »

you should read it through there were a few spelling errors...or maybe that was just me not reading it right but i read "up to six classes" not glasses.
love,

Teal, the magical lute playing elf
gcfreekfan
Loyal

Post by gcfreekfan »

Alcoholics

Since the dawn of whiskey, the comsumpti0on <1 o of alcoholic beverages has relieved the tensions and stress of an exhausting day, or simply been a treat to one when used sparingly. However, legal restrictions have limited the amount due to the immense effects it causes. For some, a miniscule quantity can produce the same tossed brain patterns that a more tolerant person who can remain sober for up to six classes! Nevertheless, the outcome is the same, alcoholics. They can be found lingering in the town pub, or lounging at a private party, the setting no difference for the presence of at least one of the four types-which are named by, first, their description, and then by to whom they effect. One might appreciate the knowledge or awareness of what to expect from an abusive, crazy, friendly, or amusing individual possessed by alcohol.

There are two classes of alcoholics: the harmful and the harmless. With thin the harmless, there exists the friendly, and the funny; and under the latter, the abusive and the ?crazy.? Starting with those that may pose a threat, the most common stereotype if someone mentions the word ?alcoholic?, is a person who hurts others when the Blood Alcohol Level exceeds the at most measure for full mental stability and behavior control. Also known as the alraginous humanous, they make up about a third of the overall percentage, and the bulk of them are heavily built men and/or who have massive muscular ability. They age range is usually from the early adult to 50. On a regular basis, you?ll rarely see them smile, or show any sign of compassion, so careful because a variety of innocent disturbances can send their boiling temper steaming which multiplies tremendously after one too many drinks. Due to the loss of mental control alcohol causes, the alraginous humanous often do not control their actions, which leaves their terrific strength at he mercy of ?commoners.? To avoid any commotion, try not to get trapped, or make sure some of equal or greater strength can settle their harsh attitude.

The other of the harmful is alheinous anticious, better described as the ?lunatic,? but you might understand better with an example: A young lady goes to meet up with some friends and a nearby bar, but to her surprise, and misfortune, she happens to encounter the casual, drunk talker. Perhaps mid adult, not past 50, maybe balding, or a little shy of the average manly build, but he?s interested in conversation or a date with the woman. Typically, she?s not interested, for assorted reasons, yet the guy insists. She still turns him down, but the guy can?t take rejection very well, and goes home sulking, He?s think, ?Oh, well, I?m a loser. Why not have a drink?? Negative attitudes and alcohol do not mix well; so he starts causing pain to himself for the same reason parents use corporal punishment on children; or he isn?t home, but he?s oblivious to his surroundings and could care less about the truck that?s about to hit him. Granted, situations of the sort do not talk concern women, in fact the majority resided in a household where a person just becomes disgusted with himself at the wrong time (after drinking), and the same event occurs.

On a lighter note, the other category involves a livelier bunch, the first the friendly. This social butterfly consists or male or females from age 30 on. Analysts say that the alcohol simply ? goes to their head,? literally, which leaves a sort of ?cloud-9? affect on the subject. The friendly alcoholic, alhimpaticas victinemus, is only interested in conversation with another casual person who will give them the time of day. Very much like the alhenious anticious except that these are more sociable and that quality stays in tact even if they are not in the rightful state. Steer clear of sitting alone in public places where alcohol consumption is permitted if it?s hard to ignore them.

The last and the most comical characters are the alhumerous anticious. This type includes the remaining 40 percent of all alcoholics, and involves all age group both male and female. Studies show that the effect on the mind, but these are the more introverted that spend more time alone. A common similarity these people share is the infamous Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, complete with extreme ?pet peeves.? If you happen to catch when these (pet peeves) affect one, it can be quite hilarious witnessing their trying-to-be-concealed outbursts. Rule of thumb though, try to refrain from commenting as awareness of someone watching this could significantly lower their self-esteem even further. What separates them from the ?friendly? is the lack of social interaction, so most thoughts are secret; but once afflicted by alcohol, the exposition of those thoughts can be very amusing. And as opposed to the fast pace thought-processes that usually occur, reactions are slower which results in slower movement. The site of an individual forced to ?slow down? can also be hilarious because even the simple tasks of walking or speaking can become difficult.

Now knowing the types of alcoholics, one has the ability to place members accordingly, in turn, choose with whom to associate when an occasion involves casual drinking and who to take caution of in public. That information also lets a person know which category they may happen to fall under which could alert friend know what to do if an incident procured.

Its kinda chopy! but its ok
XX:XXDEAD AND HELPLESSSTOP ABORTIONXX:XX

My Journal