Just To Let You Know..

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
snoop83
Loyal

Just To Let You Know..

Post by snoop83 »

just wanted to tell you guys that i am back!! i found out that my mom got onto my email account and found out everythign that i have written on this site which really pissed me off because this was one place that i figured nobody would find out that i went to but..i was to chicken shit to come on here for a while because i figured she would keep reading stuff but i don't think she reads nething nemore... i hope?!
WAR... THE ONLY WAY TO PEACE... I DON'T FALL FOR THAT

"Maybe I'm crazy but laughing out loud makes the pain pass by."

"Fools are we if hates the gate to peace"

"There are bad times but that's ok..just look for the love in it"

"9 planets areound the sun, only does the sum imbrace, upon this watered one, so much we take for granted"

"We'll fight back the pain with love"
SexyLittleDoll
Veteran

Re: Just To Let You Know..

Post by SexyLittleDoll »

aww.. yeah that would suck.. my parents know.. but I would feel like really bad if they came on here and read everything.. kinda like reading ur diary kind of thing.. Well anyways I'm glad ur back!! :kid: Mandy
Σας αγαπώ μωρό. Σας χάνω, αγάπη εσείς, και θελήστε να είστε με σας .. με την όλη καρδιά μου. AKA SexyMandy
CoolChick123
Loyal

Post by CoolChick123 »

wow that sux....i feel ur pain...my parents once read my journal at home! soo embarrassing! that was the ONE place i could write ANYTHING. and i was grounded for 2 weeks becuz they found out id been experimenting w/ drugs and having sex and stuff...sucked so bad...anyways WELCOME BACK!
SirPostAlot
Veteran

Post by SirPostAlot »

aww...welcome back! Parents are a pain...haha...

can't ya change your password?
OverDrive
Veteran

Post by OverDrive »

we can also change your screenname if you pm one of the admins and ask.
Adam Marshall

HelpingTeens.org Owner

Image Articles Image Resources Image Live Chat Image Support Groups and much more!

I can't think of a better use of server resources... I really can't.