Im Not Sure Where This Goes

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
xxvampiraxx
Dedicated

Im Not Sure Where This Goes

Post by xxvampiraxx »

Hey plz try and bare with me coz it may be confusin thanx.....

the dream.....

I was in skool and i kept getting these notes from sum1 who like me and my mate Selina thought it was this guy Thomas so she said im gonna ask him to get off with you and i said no! but she went away so i avoided her and thomas for the rest of the day.But as i was walkin over the top fly over, i saw selina with Lee and she said i need to talk to you so lee stood where he was and selina and i went into an empty classroom.She said it wasnt thomas sendin u those notes it was lee! so selina went away and i went back to see him and we stood there talkin and then he asked if i wanted a chewin gum and me being me said yea and he had one 2. then we started walkin, he put his arm around me then he pulled me closer and kissed me.

but the thing is i dunno if i like him now coz it felt real which is strange and my mate ammie says i could have predicted sumthin either between me and sum1 else or between me and lee! and now i see him all the time in skool and also the other one "between me and sum1 else" i did get off with my mates mate at the catty on sat so im all confused i could use sum help or sumthin plz

thanx
~If anyone needs some1 to talk to or help with something im always here,I love helpin people becoz i seem to be gd at that~
xxvampiraxx
Dedicated

Re: Im Not Sure Where This Goes

Post by xxvampiraxx »

and ever since sat nite i cant sleep but i dunno y! and im alway tired in the morning can any1 think y this is?
~If anyone needs some1 to talk to or help with something im always here,I love helpin people becoz i seem to be gd at that~
Shwynsh
Veteran

Post by Shwynsh »

This should go in relationships probably..

I think you're most flattered then liking him. I know when that sorta thing happens to me, I'm like- oh okay, heres a possibility, he likes me, so maybe I should like him back. That kind of thing. But maybe you really do like him. You probably can't sleep because you're thinking of him- and don't know whats going to happen. Just play it out- live your life and see how it turns out.
<span style=\'color:gray\'

"I have a feeling that you're riding for some kind of a terrible, terrible fall. . . . This fall I think you're riding for-it's a special kind of fall, a horrible kind. The man falling isn't permitted to feel or hear himself hit bottom. He just keeps falling and falling. The whole arrangement's designed for men who, at some time or other in their lives, were looking for something their own environment couldn't supply them with. Or they thought their own environment couldn't supply them with. So they gave up looking. They gave it up before they ever really even got started"
xxvampiraxx
Dedicated

Post by xxvampiraxx »

yea prolly lol and about the whole dream thing i really do see him Everyday i even saw him in town and ive never saw him in town b4 now y would i see him ALL the time now?:confused: