What's Wrong With Me

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
Trapped
Veteran

What's Wrong With Me

Post by Trapped »

(? in title)! Ok, I wanted to put this in Sex Sex Sex, but ti may not be dtrong enouhg to fiit in that category so put it where you wish.......but I was gonna say, ok I don't get myself! I wanna be like, well do all these sexual things I guess, or whatever, but yet when guys try to to do anything remotely related to it, it's like I'm not ready or maybe it's cuz they catch me off guard or maybe it's cuz I immedidaiately think that everyone is watching me, ,so I don't show any sort of postive responce, though I want to so bad, but I can't get eveyone's false eyes off of me (or stop staring)! :huh: :o <_< :ermm: :ranting: :shy: wtf :ranting: !
It's the little things that make a big difference.

In case you hadn't noticed...4-letter words:

love - hate - true - life

"And there are voices

That want to be heard

So much to mention

But you can't find the words"

--Listen to Your Heart, DHT

I can't erase myself, but I can try to move on.
Shwynsh
Veteran

Re: What's Wrong With Me

Post by Shwynsh »

People are going to have to see who you are sometime, you know- might as well show them now. However you feel like acting, just act that. Tell me, what have you got to lose? Play along (if you feel comfortable... it seems like you do..)
<span style=\'color:gray\'

"I have a feeling that you're riding for some kind of a terrible, terrible fall. . . . This fall I think you're riding for-it's a special kind of fall, a horrible kind. The man falling isn't permitted to feel or hear himself hit bottom. He just keeps falling and falling. The whole arrangement's designed for men who, at some time or other in their lives, were looking for something their own environment couldn't supply them with. Or they thought their own environment couldn't supply them with. So they gave up looking. They gave it up before they ever really even got started"
Lehcar
Loyal

Post by Lehcar »

Maybe you are just not ready?? you shouldnt do anything unless you are totally comfortable with it.
stupid_for_loving

Post by stupid_for_loving »

Hi!

Take it from me....(14 when I lost it, 15 engaged)... if there's something that stops you - anything at all whetehr you know why or not, it's a good idea to wait. Sexual things you can't ever do again, you can't ever take back. When you are COMPLeteLY ready, you'll just find yourself doing it automatically. and if it's not automatic then it probably isn't time. There isn't anything wrong with you, either. Your body is something that's yours and it's the only things anyone truly has that nobody else can get. Unless you let them. It opens up vulnerability. It's understandable something makes you stop. You'll have your time when you're ready. And if there is ANY doubt in your mind at all then I guarentee you it's the wrong thing to be doing. Like I say, maybe I'm just bitter because of my own foolish mistakes but seriously once it happens you can never go back. a few years down the raod you may be a different persona dn wish you'd saved the fun stuff for someone more important to you at that time. I had to end a relationship, my one real true love, because he found out I had sex before I knew him. I can't change it but I certainly knew while I was doing it that something just wasn't right. Good luck to you. A lot of mistakes are forever. Keep it in mind.