Im New

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
Lisa
Loyal

Re: Im New

Post by Lisa »

i feel loved lol Steph if you have a DVD player I will send you the DVD but ya got to send it back :not-an-angel:
Being gay doesn't make you any more or less of a person, it's who you are and you can't help loving whom you love. -Jess

Life
Lisa
Loyal

Post by Lisa »

Originally posted by gcfreekfan@Feb 28 2004, 10:56 AM

hay LIsa! SO i guess u like the movie thirteen! Me two..its great.

I loved it :wub:
Being gay doesn't make you any more or less of a person, it's who you are and you can't help loving whom you love. -Jess

Life
Breathe_In_For_Luck7
Veteran

Post by Breathe_In_For_Luck7 »

Lisa
Loyal

Post by Lisa »

Originally posted by AlternativeFairy+Mar 1 2004, 02:42 PM--<table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'<tr<tdQUOTE (AlternativeFairy @ Mar 1 2004, 02:42 PM)</td</tr<tr<td id='QUOTE'<!--QuoteBegin-Lisa@Mar 1 2004, 02:38 PM

i feel loved lol Steph if you have a DVD player I will send you the DVD but ya got to send it back? :not-an-angel:

Oo!! Really? Hm... I'll think about it. My parents might wonder what would come in the mail for me. Maybe I can just rent it with a friend, though they don't seem to want to watch it.[/b][/quote]

get your brother to rent it (my mom does not know what it is i said it was a kids movie lol :P)

Life
Breathe_In_For_Luck7
Veteran

Post by Breathe_In_For_Luck7 »

Originally posted by Lisa+Mar 1 2004, 06:42 PM--<table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'<tr<tdQUOTE (Lisa @ Mar 1 2004, 06:42 PM)</td</tr<tr<td id='QUOTE'
Originally posted by AlternativeFairy@Mar 1 2004, 02:42 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-Lisa
@Mar 1 2004, 02:38 PM

i feel loved lol Steph if you have a DVD player I will send you the DVD but ya got to send it back? :not-an-angel:

Oo!! Really? Hm... I'll think about it. My parents might wonder what would come in the mail for me. Maybe I can just rent it with a friend, though they don't seem to want to watch it.

get your brother to rent it (my mom does not know what it is i said it was a kids movie lol :P)[/b][/quote]

Lol. Good one. I might just rent it when I'm with a friend and bring it home. No one will ever know...

P.S. This is my 400th post right here!!!
Lisa
Loyal

Post by Lisa »

Originally posted by AlternativeFairy+Mar 1 2004, 09:20 PM--<table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'<tr<tdQUOTE (AlternativeFairy @ Mar 1 2004, 09:20 PM)</td</tr<tr<td id='QUOTE'
Originally posted by Lisa@Mar 1 2004, 06:42 PM

Originally posted by AlternativeFairy@Mar 1 2004, 02:42 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-Lisa
@Mar 1 2004, 02:38 PM

Oo!! Really? Hm... I'll think about it. My parents might wonder what would come in the mail for me. Maybe I can just rent it with a friend, though they don't seem to want to watch it.

get your brother to rent it (my mom does not know what it is i said it was a kids movie lol :P)

Lol. Good one. I might just rent it when I'm with a friend and bring it home. No one will ever know...

P.S. This is my 400th post right here!!![/b][/quote]

haha the guy at the video place did not even ask me for ID it was funny cause on the way out i was laughing and he was like what? :rolling:

Life
itsme
Veteran

Post by itsme »

tiffany/16/no best day

i'm not new but w/e. lol
PICTURES.

"Picture the scene, where whatever you thought, would in the blink of an eye manifest and become illustrated. You'd be sure man that every line drawn reflected a life that you loved not an existence that you hated."- incubus

"I'm Sick of Painting in Black and White. My Pen is dry, now I'm uptight. So sick of limiting myself to fit your definition. Redefine."- incubus
gcfreekfan
Loyal

Post by gcfreekfan »

Lisa: yeah i know me 2!! It was great. Pm or AIM me!

luvz,

Hannah :wub:
XX:XXDEAD AND HELPLESSSTOP ABORTIONXX:XX

My Journal
dragonangel(ash)
Loyal

Post by dragonangel(ash) »

yep yep yep . this is a great site to find help and to also give great advice. welcome to th.
we are offered many paths in our lifes that can lead us sometimes to happyness .....but to get there, we must go not stand and wait for someone to take it for us.

bird go poof, goblin go splat!!!!!!

http://www.chat.webrpg.com
dying4u
Loyal

Post by dying4u »

i'm brand new today! my name's katie i'm 14 and the best day ever was when i met my best friend brian!! :wub:
I LOVE PIRATES!