>spanish<

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
nicolie_2005
Loyal

>spanish<

Post by nicolie_2005 »

Does anybody know any good spanish translater websites? Like to help with homework? thanks!!
<span style=\'font-family:Arial\'* 98% of american teens use or have tried pot. If you are part of the 2% that hasnt put this in your info! *
Minx
Loyal

Re: >spanish<

Post by Minx »

unsure is right on the website...but ive used it and my spanish teacher said the sentences were all mixed up...so depending on what ur writing it could come out wrong or right
Dose it honestly really matter? think about it
DreamPixie
Veteran

Post by DreamPixie »

spanish translation sites will help if you're trying to translate a word or find what a word means in english, but translating sentences in spanish changes the order of the sentence. For example: a translation website for "Red cat" would say "rojo gato" but it's really "gato rojo." Be careful with things like that for homework. : )
~The best thing about being happy is thinking that you will never be unhappy again.

~Life's too short to be anything but happy.

~I<3Mike.
chad
Loyal

Post by chad »

I used one of those translating sites when I was in Spanish 2 a couple of years ago. I had to translate my autobiography and I didn't feel like figuring it all out, so I translated all 2 pages of it online. I turned it in, and when I got it back, I got a 10% on it. :( It really sucked bad. Never did that again...
Kristina
Veteran

Post by Kristina »

There's always someone cooler than you
Minx
Loyal

Post by Minx »

they only offer french and spanish at my school...but next year my highschool with offer latin too
Dose it honestly really matter? think about it