My Life Story

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
Sk8r_4_LiFe
Veteran

My Life Story

Post by Sk8r_4_LiFe »

My life story

Well my life began August 27th, 1985, and since then life has thrown me many curveballs some which I connected and others which I struck out. When I was young, I was according to my mother, special. All I wanted to do was embrace people or be embraced, and she said I had a keen sense for love. Hah, some keen sense now. My sister Julie Ann was born April 14th, 1989, just one month after my grandfather died. I don't remember much about it him, except that I was his favorite grandson. Luckily for me, my family was a strong family, but when my sister was born, things inside the Stewart household just weren't the same. My father is and still is an alcoholic, but he's a controlled one. He's very calm and not rowdy at all. When he gets drunk, he just passes out on the sofa. My mother is an Authoritarian, and rules her children with an iron fist. The many times I've received beatings, I can't count them all, but I know them all to well.

I started school when I was 3, at Nursery School. I don't remember it except one thing that happened, when I told this kid Jehon Johnson that "I LOVE ANN SMITH." LoL. After that I went to Public School, for Pre-K and Kindergarten. All I remember from Public School was having a lot of fun, and sometimes sticking up for myself because I had fun hanging out and talking with this girl Tara. However, things changed and I went to catholic school in 1st grade. I immediately felt out of place, and things were a little different. In the small class, there were a couple of kids who were mean and liked to pick on the new kids. I remember sitting one time at the table with Thomas, Steven, and Michael. That was the worst two weeks of my life, I got no school work done, because of their constant nagging. I started out pretty smart, put into advance reading and excelled. During those 5 years at that Catholic School, I was ridiculed and hated, and to tell you the truth, I can't imagine why. I did nothing wrong, I was not fat or ugly, and I wasn't queerish either.

Around fifth grade I started to gain a lot of weight, and when an incident happened with stolen property, my mother took me to another school. I thought this is my chance, a brand new slate. However, my slate had many markings on it before I even got their. I was fat, extremely fat like a good 30 lbs over-the-weight I should have been. The kids in that school were very malicious about my weight, and I took a good verbal beating for those three years. When I graduated, I remember I was the only kid not crying, or saying "Oh I'll miss you! And stuff" I just said Bye, and left, enjoying the freedom.

When High school started, I said to myself, now this time I will make it a clean slate, everything will change. I made a lot of friends in Freshman year and joined the Swim team and worked out, I was loosing weight and gaining respect. However, I crossed the line by accident and told this kid Ben, "fuck off jewboy." I don't know why, I'm not racist or anti-semetic, I just told that to him to piss him off. After school he hit me a few times, and then told me, "Get on your knees and say your sorry." It was pouring rain out. Afraid of the fight and being hit again, I complied, and since then, I changed, my freshman-promising year was over.

When Sophomore year started, I began to hang out with my old friend Carl and Dom, from Grammar School. They were like the only friends I had, and we started to do stuff together. I moved closer to them and we were great friends. However, we being hormone driven got into alcohol, trying to make our ways with girls. I got drunk almost every week and I got really sick. The doctors thought I might have hepititas, but fortunately I didnt, just a minor liver inflammation. But that didnt stop me, I started to get into drugs. I did weed and chronic and shrooms. I was falling apart.

Junior year arrived and I had already lost my virginity with a bad experience with this girl Jessica. The night before we had sex, she cheated on me by having anal sex with my friend Rey. The night we had sex, it was the time of her period, I didn't know what I was doing, and I never finished. When Junior year finally came around, I started to live in my basement, and ofcourse being teenagers, me and Dom started to scheme. Sometime in February, me and my friend Dom ordered a prostitute to come into my room. After a successful, sex party, we decided to do it again in Aprl. This time I had a girlfriend and decided that I wouldnt do anything, but Dom could have the prostitute. After they were done, my mother walked downstairs at 4 oclock in the morning I was busted.

I remember going back to sleep that night, and I cried myself to sleep. It was the first time I cried in ages, since the first catholic school I had to be strong from the abuse I received. I remember thinking to myself, "Where did I go wrong? Why am I such a bad person? Why has God let me done this to myself?" With two months of punishment, I had a lot of crying and especially when I found out my girlfriend dumped me. I was on the verge of suicide until the summer came along. I got really into skateboarding with Carl and my now bestfriend Kevin. Then I went to the USCGA (United States Coast Guard Academy) AIM Program (Admissions Iniative Mission), where basically they showed us what life is going to the Coast Guard Academy. It was a big honor to go their and I was happy that I did. Although I loved AIM, it showed me that I was not ready to commit my life. Although things were looking up, I still couldn't find God and the hole where he used to be, was empty and burning.

Then in December of Senior year, I went on KAIROS retreat XXXVIII. This is probably the best experience I have ever had, my life was changed permanently. I was never so happy, and that hole was now fulfilled, I had found God, he was there all along. Since KAIROS, I've been a single guy, and although I'm always looking for a girlfriend, someone to love, I've been enjoying myself. I got accepted into all my colleges and got a lot of scholarships. I had a 1330 SAT, 91.98 GPA, and so many afterschool programs, and awards and accomodations, to help me get some pretty big scholarships. One was full, another was 36,000 over four years.

So why am I here, I want everyone to live their teenage life, not like I did. To be happy, and enjoy the wonders of everything..
Me: So do you like, HIM?

Rosca: No way, they suck. . .

Me: How can you say that, they're love METAL

Rosca: They ain't Metal!

Me: Well they probably get more women than we will ever in our lives combined

Rosca: Yea cause they're gay. . .
Flowers For The Dead
Needs Another Hobby

Re: My Life Story

Post by Flowers For The Dead »

wow quite a story. your life is very interesting :D
Fill up the bucket with whatever ya got.

Make sure it's somethin' that the bucket likes alot.

One day CUT FREE!!!!
Mail Order
Veteran

Post by Mail Order »

-Hugs Paul- You have now been embraced.

LoL. You've got an interesting life, Paul.
ATTENTION: Due to finanical difficulties, the light at the end of the tunnel has been switched off.

"They turn the lights down low,

In shadows hiding from the world,

Only coming out when it gets cold.

The seas part when they hit the floor,

The voices carry on and out the door

And everything you touch turns into gold

Like the angel you are you laugh creating a lightness in my chest,

Your eyes they penetrate me,

(Never cease to amaze me)

That's when I got up and left" Like The Angel - Rise Against
iHEAVENn
Veteran

Post by iHEAVENn »

interesting pual :)
[CENTER]Man I wish you just left me alone.... Cause I was almost home.......

.:..::.?? Toga party anyone ??.::..:.

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]-:Logan Jacob:-

-:12-01-2007:-

-:6:21 a.m.:-

-:7 pounds 4 ounces:-

The most precious gift my husband has given to me

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
Sk8r_4_LiFe
Veteran

Post by Sk8r_4_LiFe »

yay theres alot more interesting stuff but i didnt feel like boring u

:wacko: :blink: :blink: :blink: :wacko: wat???

Minx
Loyal

Post by Minx »

paul....whao is all i can say
Dose it honestly really matter? think about it
Sk8r_4_LiFe
Veteran

Post by Sk8r_4_LiFe »

yah ive done some stupid shit, but then again

everyone has a story

and there will always be someone to listen

Minx
Loyal

Post by Minx »

yup well my story isnt as intresting or as long as urs...but then again ive got less years then u...so ive got time to do stupid stuff...lol but i still love ur life story
Dose it honestly really matter? think about it
StarsHope
Loyal

Post by StarsHope »

all i can say is your story was extremely interesting and u seem like a good guy hehe. if u ever wanna talk or if ur just bored u can im me on aol or msn =) *its in my profile* yeah welp...im glad you found God... im struggling now..i know hes there but i can feel myself pushing him away. but ne ways i liked your story. way to go yo!

Rock on

*special kay*
[CENTER]Happily Married :wub:

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]"Reach for the moon... if you happen to miss you'll still be amoung the stars"

"That's what bothers me. That my life is so common. I wouldn't wish this - this journey through a shimmery fun house mirrored covered hell - on anyone." - Wasted

[LEFT]

*if you want to know anything about me, PM me.*

[/LEFT]

[/CENTER]

RainDrops
Loyal

Post by RainDrops »

-hugs paul- we still love you...I should make a life story...it'd be boring though
Signed,

Wandering Aimlessly With Nowhere To Go...

or -TEAR-

I want to die....i really do....but I must live on....I'll stop cutting my wrists....I'll start eating and not throwing up...people are pushing for me....I can't let them down...I have to stand stong...will you stand with me?
skaterGuy15
Veteran

Post by skaterGuy15 »

Wow that was some story. I think I'll go do some stupid stuff now so my story can be as intersting as yours ;)
I wish I were a spy.
Nadia_Sweety1
Loyal

Post by Nadia_Sweety1 »

WOW... I hope you like it here
I love My David. He is my knight in shining armor!

~" The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return."

~"I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out."

~~Elizabeth Barrett Browning