Tech School

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
dying4u
Loyal

Tech School

Post by dying4u »

ok well i'm a girl and i want to go to tech school next year and it isn't abnormal for a girl to go but i decided i want to go for auto mechanics and ever since i told people that that is what i am going for they act differently don't get me wrong some are really nice about it and think that it is real cool but there are others like my friends who think i don't know anything about cars and i will probably be asking everyone else for help and want to drop out really quick but then again my point of view is that it is a school and you will learn there and if i have an interest in something and basic knowledge i will learn the rest there. i don't know would you treat a girl differently if she was gona go to vo-tech for auto mechanics??
I LOVE PIRATES!
SirPostAlot
Veteran

Re: Tech School

Post by SirPostAlot »

no...each person is good and likes something...You personally like auto mechanics, so why treat you any different?

I don't understand why people think that some jobs are for men and some for females.

Do what you want and screw there opinions! Haha...I mean if you want to be an auto mechanic then be one! :)

~Best Wishes~

~Jeff~
faith
Veteran

Post by faith »

forget them! u go to what u wanna do! it doesnt matter what others think. go with it! i think thats awsome!
~God is our refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble. psalm 46:1-2

~God created people in his own image; God patterned them after himself Genesis 1:27

~Stop judging others, and u will not be judged. Stop criticizing others, or it will all come back on u. Luke 6:37

~There are "friends" who destroy eachother but a real freind sticks closer than a brother. Proverbs 18:24

~A fool is quick tempered but a wise person stays calm when insulted. Proverbs 12:16

~The tounge is a small thing but what enormous damage it can do. James 3:5

~Even if my father and mother abandon me the Lord will hold me close. Psalm 27:10

~Get rid of all bitterness...instead be kind to eachother Ephesians 4:31-32

God bless

Love in christ--chelsea
Froggies7
Loyal

Post by Froggies7 »

I was the only 9th grade girl in my tech ed class and I didn't care..

You shouldn't either.

So don't let them bother you, and have fun!!

~Frogg
<span style=\'color:gray\'I will observe and obey the tenets of TKD

I will respect my instructors, seniors, and fellow students

I will never misuse TKD

I will be a champion of freedom and justice

I will build a more peaceful world
Wheretogo
Veteran

Post by Wheretogo »

u know whut, u know whut u wanna do and thats awesome, now i think u need to forget about whut ppl say and go and do it. Good Luck
Why give up, why give in?

It's not enough, it never is.

So I will go on until
the end.

We've become desolate.

It's not enough, it never
is.

But I will go on until the end.

I've lost my way.

I've lost my way, but I will go on until the end.

Living is
hard enough

Without you fucking up.

Until The End - Breaking Benjamin