My Story

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
Minx
Loyal

My Story

Post by Minx »

*note thanks to paul for the great idea*

this is me

I was born April 24th 1989 as Jessica amber mogus...i was the 5th of 5 kids...i have 1 halfbrother(always considered him a full one), 2 brothers and a sister...when i was little i was the most annoying child i was told...when i would throw a tempertantrum because my sister or brothers got something i wnated or something my mom would say," She just J-e-a-l-o-u-s" (spelling out jealous) and i would yell im not jealous ur just unfair....i was a bright and skinny kid when i was younger...my sister and i would march and twirl bations in parades and cheer for our brothers baseball and football teams....i was a happy child...but the year i entered middle school everything started to suck...i wasnt a skinnky person anymore i was rather chubby....boys would make fun of me so i became mean to everyone around me except my friends...i have been teased so much for being fat...but when i stuck up for myself i get made fun of more....ive never been close to my brothers or sisters...im 5 years younger then my sister and almost 14 years younger then my older brother...i had a close relationship with my mother...but know entering my teen years i dont have one anymore...she nags me about stuff so i just blow her off...never really had a relationship with my father ever since 5th grade (he was a stay at home dad)..but now he only talks to me every so often...i mean hes here for me now but hes not anything special to me...this is all up till now

currently im an 8th grader( im a youngin yes).....i get good grades...nothing below a B...im on yearbook and sga (student government association)...and was a member of the softball team...my friends arent what you would call popular but ppl seem to like us...right now im the only child at home...they are either in college or married or in the air force..i spend most of my time in my room on the computer(on teenhelp) or listening to my all time favorite band good charlotte..i dont know who i am anymore...and i dont knwo who i want to be...but ive got time to find out...i dont drink or do any drugs or smoke...its not that i dont want to its just not for me right now...well thats all i can think of for now...im sure ill have more to put in as time goes one

Love Jess :wub:
Dose it honestly really matter? think about it
Sk8r_4_LiFe
Veteran

Re: My Story

Post by Sk8r_4_LiFe »

interesting ;)
Me: So do you like, HIM?

Rosca: No way, they suck. . .

Me: How can you say that, they're love METAL

Rosca: They ain't Metal!

Me: Well they probably get more women than we will ever in our lives combined

Rosca: Yea cause they're gay. . .
Minx
Loyal

Post by Minx »

thanks both...and thanks paul for the wonderful idea...ill add more to my story as i remmber important stuff
Sk8r_4_LiFe
Veteran

Post by Sk8r_4_LiFe »

yah but u jock me ;) :lol:
Me: So do you like, HIM?

Rosca: No way, they suck. . .

Me: How can you say that, they're love METAL

Rosca: They ain't Metal!

Me: Well they probably get more women than we will ever in our lives combined

Rosca: Yea cause they're gay. . .
Minx
Loyal

Post by Minx »

lol paul...im a little slow but i jock you lol???????????dont quiet understand...i think i know what it means but im nto sure :unsure:
Sosa
Loyal

Post by Sosa »

yeah I dont get it either :blink:
pmfman
Veteran

Post by pmfman »

i was made fun of as well, i used to fake being sick at recess so i wouldnt have to go out because when i did, no one wanted anything to do with me, so i would sit alone in the field
"we have troubles all around us, but we are not defeated" - Corinthians

"only two things are infinate, the universe and stupidity" - Albert Einstein

"People standing on escalators are a testimony to human lazyness" - Christ Novolestic

"Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are" - Kurt Cobain

"Just because your paraniod it dosnt mean there not after you" - Kurt Cobain

"Peddle the ass that god gave you, buy nitrous" - Dave Ghrol