This Girl

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
ashbash
Loyal

This Girl

Post by ashbash »

Ok, well last weekend my friend had a party, and all the girls spent the night. One of the girls was one of those girls who were kinda bratty and barbie-ish (no offense) and she was doin some ummm...lets just say, she was doin really weird things, nothing THAT horrible...like i betcha some other girls would've done some stuff like that too, but i just thought it was kinda funny. So when we came back to school...one of my friends was askin me how the party went. While i was telling 'em about it i figured i'd share what that one girl did cuz they'd probly get a kick outta it...lol.

Then later on, the girl writes me a note and like cusses me out and everything. She said all this stuff about how I was incredibly disrespectful n called me all this other stuff. At the end of the note, she demanded an apology asap. I don't think I did anything really that bad...but she wont really leave me alone about it! :furious: :huh:
messedup
Needs Another Hobby

Re: This Girl

Post by messedup »

If I was in your position, I wouldn't apologize unless I did something worth apologizing for. Was her feelings hurt that you told or was she embarrassed by what she did?
Danielle
sweethelp
Veteran

Post by sweethelp »

well she mightve been embarrassed about what she did and maybe she regrets it. but she shouldnt be being so mean to you right now. write her back saying youre sorry that you mightve hurt or embarrassed her, but you dont see what you did wrong and you wish that she wouldn't be calling you that mean shyt

good luck

~~Kimmy~~
She's so big hearted

but not so remarkable

just an ordinary humble girl

expecting nothing as we may

to think it's a pretty person's worth

you are beautiful

and you'd better go show it

so go and look again

you gotta be true only if you really wanna go to the top and you really wanna win

don't believe in living normal

just to satisfy demand

Well, if you wanna get free

and if wanna get smart by the sake of your heart

you should own your lame and stand up tall

:)
xJuliex
Needs Another Hobby

Post by xJuliex »

Yeah, if she was embarassed or something, I understand, but I don't see what other reason there would be for that.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ONE TREE HILL RULES!!!