Homeschool Myself

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
Free_edge
Loyal

Homeschool Myself

Post by Free_edge »

I need a change of lifestyle. I think I'm going to get a job and work maximum hours but also homeschool myself. Do you think this is a plausible plan? Please help me figure a way to work this out.
SirPostAlot
Veteran

Re: Homeschool Myself

Post by SirPostAlot »

homeschool yourself? is that "legal"...

I belive that you have to have a legal document from the school board signed that says you can be homeschooled...

But as for your plan: you will be very drained physically...

Why do you want to be busy 24-7?

~Jeff~
wotland princess
Loyal

Post by wotland princess »

if you want to do it go ahead and do it, it will be hard. Why do you want to change yourself???? I dont know if it is possible to homeschool yourself???????
EAT SOME POUND CAKE EAT SOME POUND CAKE EAT SOME POUND CAKE! ~MERCEDES LANDER~
flavaoftheweak
Veteran

Post by flavaoftheweak »

i highly doubt its even legal.

but it depends on your age.

jeff is right, why would you want to drain yourself? you'll be bored of it within days.
lets unwravel the egde of time...

without the bad times, the good times wouldnt be so sweet.

BAOF!

its the little things people say that make your whole day worthwile...
ToraToraTora
Veteran

Post by ToraToraTora »

Oh, its perfectly legal. At least here it is...You just have to do everything by correspondence, and its really strenuous. I would seriously NOT reccomend this. Leave teaching to the professionals.
Wheee. I'm Hyper-Emo.

ΔΦ of ΔΚΕ #981 Class of 2004

History will be kind to me for I intend to write it.

Sir Winston Churchill
Sam!
Veteran

Post by Sam! »

Originally posted by ~*~AiM_uSeR~*~@Mar 22 2004, 09:21 PM

homeschool yourself? is that "legal"...

I belive that you have to have a legal document from the school board signed that says you can be homeschooled...

But as for your plan: you will be very drained physically...

Why do you want to be busy 24-7?

~Jeff~

Those were my thoughts exactly... I think maybe you need to look at that. Colleges won'tlike it either...
-Sam!
faith
Veteran

Post by faith »

school has been causing me alot of anxiety lately and i have been wanting to home school too! i think that may be a possible plan but i think it may be harder then u think. u need to buy ur own material and need to actually get out of bed in the morning which as easy as it sounded can be the hardest thing of the day....
~God is our refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble. psalm 46:1-2

~God created people in his own image; God patterned them after himself Genesis 1:27

~Stop judging others, and u will not be judged. Stop criticizing others, or it will all come back on u. Luke 6:37

~There are "friends" who destroy eachother but a real freind sticks closer than a brother. Proverbs 18:24

~A fool is quick tempered but a wise person stays calm when insulted. Proverbs 12:16

~The tounge is a small thing but what enormous damage it can do. James 3:5

~Even if my father and mother abandon me the Lord will hold me close. Psalm 27:10

~Get rid of all bitterness...instead be kind to eachother Ephesians 4:31-32

God bless

Love in christ--chelsea