I Am So Smart S-M-R-RT-!

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
MaxPowerMrs
Veteran

I Am So Smart S-M-R-RT-!

Post by MaxPowerMrs »

I lie, I'm stupid. Hahaha I registered ages ago and had a huge sad when I couldn't figure out why I couldn't post messages. I didn't activate my account. Derrrrrr Becka. Anyway, Im back! Formely known As Jeff'sLastGoodbye. :D I'm sure you missed me. ha ha ha

Is Kill Your Mom here? I quite like him :P

Anyway, to everyone else, Aloha. I'm Becka

I am 15, I live in Australia but I was born in England, moved here when I was a wee lass.

Music I like...Jeff Buckley, The Beatles, All those 'the' bands (the white stripes, the strokes, the vines, the hives), The Smashing Pumpkins, Rammstein, Eskimo Joe, Grinspoon, silverchair (I'm seeing them in March, hooray for me), Ben Lee, Radiohead, Coldplay, Travis, Jamiroquai....and I have been known to listen to the Beach Boys...my Dad has one of their CDs...I like heaps of other bands too but I'm having a mental blank.

Movies I like include...Billy Madison, Zoolander (I even talk like Derek Zoolander now, I can't help it), the Wedding Singer, xXx, Fast & The Furious, Happy Gilmore, The Waterboy, Forest Gump, Dude, Wheres

My Car?, George of The Jungle (shh), A Hard Days Night (Beatles movie!!!), Castaway, The Green Mile, Shawshank Redemption, Lord of The Rings...and the movie I saw today was cool, 007 Die Another Day...

I am known to be random, sometimes rather slow. But you gotta looooove me! cough. Umm, I can be a bit of a smart arse, usually in person. I think I'm rather boring on the internet. I spend way too much time online...but I like it, so who cares.

I work in a stupid gift shop and get paid around $12 hour...it's my first job, my manager yelled at me yesterday...I called her a f*cking smart arse. Didn't help, I got an "official warning" and nearly lost my job. So I have to watch my back now......

I don't think I am especially good looking, but all of a sudden guys are actually taking an interest. Shame I don't want any of the ones who are...oh well, nice to be wanted!

I attract old men. Today, an old man (posing as Santa! :o ) came up to me, said I looked nice and asked me if I wanted some lollies...he did it every time I walked past, I told him to leave me alone. A passerby called him a dirty old man. I agreed.

Oh, I'm also married to Vin Diesel. I AM I AM I AM! Don't question me. hahaha

I like to say to following things alot....DERRRR, bollocks, friggen, dork, dag, for serious, farken, feck/feck off, SNAAAP. And I also like to say the following, from Zoolander

"I'm really really really ridiculously good looking"

"Moisture is the essence of wetness & wetness is the essence of beauty"

"I'm sorry I was born with this perfect bone structure"

"EARTH TO *insert name of who Im talking to*"...e.g 'EARTH TO MATILDA, I WAS AT THE DAY SPA D-A-I-Y-E'

There's lots more....but I think I'll be quiet now, it did say INTRODUCE, not sell your life story.

Oh, and here is a link to my photos. There's a nice one of when i got my left thigh sunburnt. It's nasty! I have a nicely tanned thigh now, and a bad tanline on my upper thigh :(

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p...08341&members=1
?-(?`v??)-? ???k? ?-(?`v??)-?

Jeff Buckley ~ 17/11/1966 - 29/5/1997. RIP Dream Brother :)

Ahh hell diddly ding dong crap!! Can't you morons do anything right? - Ned Flanders

May the wind always be at your back, and the sun upon your face. And may the winds of destiny carry you aloft, to dance with the stars.
Barbies are Evil
Veteran

Re: I Am So Smart S-M-R-RT-!

Post by Barbies are Evil »

TJ[10:13 PM]: no not really..... it's all so.... like wow..... screw steps, you took a fuckin jet pack and strapped it on yourself and rocketed your way forward (thats my big bro)

And I'm going to extremes

Tomorrow I will change

And today won't mean a thing

I'm a bitch, I'm a tease

I'm a goddess on my knees

When you hurt, when you suffer

I'm your angel undercover

I've been numb, I'm revived

Can't say I'm not alive

You know I wouldn't want it any other way

Meredith Brooks-Bitch
MaxPowerMrs
Veteran

Post by MaxPowerMrs »

Why for? Who killed him then?

Thanks Heart, missed yas all too!
?-(?`v??)-? ???k? ?-(?`v??)-?

Jeff Buckley ~ 17/11/1966 - 29/5/1997. RIP Dream Brother :)

Ahh hell diddly ding dong crap!! Can't you morons do anything right? - Ned Flanders

May the wind always be at your back, and the sun upon your face. And may the winds of destiny carry you aloft, to dance with the stars.
raine
Loyal

Post by raine »

Oh, I guess he is gone...Welcome back.
What I have done is to show that it is possible for the way the universe began to be determined by the laws of science. In that case, it would not be necessary to appeal to God to decide how the universe began. This doesn't prove that there is no God, only that God is not necessary.

~Stephen Hawking.

Estuans interius, ira vehementi, Sephiroth!

Donnie Darko.