The Bitch Is Back!

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
Cindy
Veteran

Re: The Bitch Is Back!

Post by Cindy »

Originally posted by Chocolat Moi@Mar 23 2004, 10:17 PM

No, I was hated here once. There are still those that hate me. But I'm still glad to be here, I like to help out; and I have plenty of problems of my own to settle. Thanks to EVERYONE for the warm welcome. I'm SO glad to be back. IM or PM me any time.

Hate is too strong of a word sammy. Hate means you'd want to kill the thing/person you hate. Strongly dislike is more along the lines of what you want to say.

There is a HUGE difference!

Cindy
<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->The Support Group Rules Read them, live by them, and worship them

<strong class='bbc'>"Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understood." -Marie Curie[/b]
Sam!
Veteran

Post by Sam! »

I have a long story... I was a mod.. I did something stupid... emptied out a forum or two b/c I got mad at the board when they ignored me when I made a case against Skye.
-Sam!
Breathe_In_For_Luck7
Veteran

Post by Breathe_In_For_Luck7 »

Ah... I know what it's like to do something wrong and have ppl mad at you. Haha Especially the mods and admin.
Sam!
Veteran

Post by Sam! »

This was like a year ago. I've applied to get back on staff a hundred times, Skye just holds grudges forever and a day.
-Sam!
OverDrive
Veteran

Post by OverDrive »

Originally posted by Chocolat Moi@Mar 24 2004, 08:20 PM

This was like a year ago. I've applied to get back on staff a hundred times, Skye just holds grudges forever and a day.
Skye doesn't hold grudges. We simply DO NOT TRUST YOU anymore. Plain and simple. What you did was almost not forgivable... it is, just you need to smarten your act and prove that you are trustworthy which is going to be VERY difficult from what you have done.
Adam Marshall

HelpingTeens.org Owner

Image Articles Image Resources Image Live Chat Image Support Groups and much more!

I can't think of a better use of server resources... I really can't.
Breathe_In_For_Luck7
Veteran

It's not like he has power to abuse anymore.
Crazy Bird
Veteran

Post by Crazy Bird »

So let me get this straight...he deleted loads of posts in 2 different forums because everyone ignored him about some issues about Skye? Am I right?

How is that unforgivable? I'm sorry I don't understand...

~ Kel xxx
~ Tell me all your problems & I'll try my best to kiss them all away ~

Now here you go again, you say you want your freedom

Well who am I to keep you down

It's only right that you should play the way you feel it

But listen carefully to the sound

Of your loneliness

Like a heartbeat drives you mad

In the stillness of remembering what you had

And what you lost

Well It's only me that wants to wrap around your dreams

I love you...
Sam!
Veteran

Post by Sam! »

*edited for rule #4* sorry Sammy i had to.
-Sam!
Sam!
Veteran

Post by Sam! »

Whatever keeps me out of trouble.
-Sam!
Skye
Veteran

Post by Skye »

Originally posted by Crazy Bird@Mar 24 2004, 08:15 PM

So let me get this straight...he deleted loads of posts in 2 different forums because everyone ignored him about some issues about Skye? Am I right?

How is that unforgivable? I'm sorry I don't understand...

~ Kel xxx
He deleted thousands of posts, [ 300 to 400 of which could never be recovered ], basically emptying one of our largest forums (Sex Sex Sex). Just try to count how many teens were seeking help and never got it because of his selfish, spiteful actions. That is unforgivable. We don?t trust him at all. Would you trust a man who burned your house down...and a year later put him back in a position where he could do the same again. He proved he can't be trusted, he burned the house down. Sammy did the same here.

I don't care how much Sammy has changed. I don't care if he likes me or not. I don't care if he wants to continue his slander and libel towards myself and the rest of the current administration until he turns blue in the face. That's not important. What is important is he will never become staff again until he can prove he is changed. Until he earns the trust back and as far as I'm concerned being one of the most troublesome users on TeenHelp, getting banned constantly. Evading the bans and creating numerous duplicate accounts trying to do so. Go ahead and join his fan club. I don't care. But he doesn't deserve you. He spitefully caused nearly irreparable harm to the Support Groups and took myself and Adam until 3:30 a.m. on a work night to repair his damage!
HelpingTeens.org:

I can't think of a better use of server resources...I really can't.
Breathe_In_For_Luck7
Veteran

I reopened this topic because this has not created a big problem. yet. if there is a problem, talk to me. Sammy, be civil. no bickering.
Sam!
Veteran

Post by Sam! »

It's funny, this got closed originally after someone disagreed.. then they closed the discussion.... yes.... so other people aren't allowed to have different viewpoints than the admins? I find that interesting. That's what warrants closing a discussion these days... hmmm.....

Anyway, continuing on with our topic, yes, I'm back. Yes, Kelly, that is what happened. I'm not sure how it's unforgiveable either. I'm not even going for staff at the moment, I don't plan to do that for quite a while. I'm not sure why I'm being flipped out at though.
-Sam!
Crazy Bird
Veteran

Post by Crazy Bird »

Of your loneliness

And what you lost

I love you...
Breathe_In_For_Luck7
Veteran

why do i feel like i'm going to get in major trouble for this? :wallbash:
Crazy Bird
Veteran

Post by Crazy Bird »

Originally posted by AlternativeFairy@Mar 26 2004, 12:14 AM

why do i feel like i'm going to get in major trouble for this? :wallbash:

I'm sure you won't. You haven't done anything wrong. I wanted to reply in this thread anyway, so you did me a favour. heh. :D This thread isn't causing trouble - just keep an eye on it to make sure nothing kicks off. ;)

~ Kel xxx

Of your loneliness

And what you lost

I love you...
Sam!
Veteran

Post by Sam! »

Wait so Crazy Bird, you don't like me anymore?
-Sam!
Crazy Bird
Veteran

Post by Crazy Bird »

Originally posted by Chocolat Moi@Mar 26 2004, 12:28 AM

Wait so Crazy Bird, you don't like me anymore?

What? Who said that? :P Silly!

All I meant was in that other post was that there was no need for Skye to go off her head at me - I asked a question. That is all. I have done nothing wrong...I am nothing to do with whatever happened in the past - I didn't even know about it until I asked. Now Skye went mental at me for asking...I wish I never asked. Jeez. :(

Sammy you seem really lurvely to me. Don't let anyone else tell you otherwise. Unless of course it is just an act and you are a complete arsehole? But why someone would act bedazzles me...so yeah you are alright matey. ;)

~ Kel xxx

Of your loneliness

And what you lost

I love you...
Sam!
Veteran

Post by Sam! »

No, I'm generally pretty natural... unless it involves you know who, and I do not mean he-who-must-not-be-named. Worship the Harry Potter reference. Thanks for the love!
-Sam!
Kiyotie
Veteran

Post by Kiyotie »

Wait...Sam, if you hate the staff on this site so much, why would you even concider working for them again? Why would you work for them in the first place? That's exactly the reason I quit and it doesn't make sense to me...so please explain it.
Whatever our failings may be, we need not lower our eyes in the presence of Jesus...Jesus comes not for the super-spiritual but for the wobbly and the weak-kneed who know they don't have it all together, and who are not too proud to accept the handout of amazing grace. As we glance up, we are astonished to find the eyes of Jesus open with wonder, deep with understanding, and gentle with compassion.

Cormamin lindua ele lle, Heruamin.
Sam!
Veteran

Post by Sam! »

I'm not even really considering it at the moment. I'm just trying to be a member, and I'm also trying to get Adam to stop warning me for stupid little things that I corrected myself.... pfft... I'm already at 33% for posting a duplicate topic after this one was closed, despite the fact that I CORRECTED MYSELF IN THE TOPIC IN QUESTION BEFORE I WAS WARNED. Lol!
-Sam!