The Bitch Is Back Ii!

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
Sam!
Veteran

The Bitch Is Back Ii!

Post by Sam! »

Whereas I don't see any rule that Skye is God and gets the last word in a civil conversation because she disagrees with a few members who are remaining calm, I'm starting another thread... saying I'm back. There was no need to close that other one, the conversation was relatively civil... nobody was yelling or disagreeing, we were just chatting.

4. There will be no disrespect to others including but not limited to: Users, Administrators, Moderators, Super-Moderators, or anyone on these forums. This also means no pointing fingers. If you do not agree with the persons' opinion, you are expected to be open-minded and courteous to them.

Ah... nevermind... I just saw the rule that basically says that Skye is God and can do whatever she wants.
-Sam!
OverDrive
Veteran

Re: The Bitch Is Back Ii!

Post by OverDrive »

Sammy stop this now. Care to run the site? (my guess is your answer is 'sure') Tough, you don't run it. Either follow the rules or leave the site.
Adam Marshall

HelpingTeens.org Owner

Image Articles Image Resources Image Live Chat Image Support Groups and much more!

I can't think of a better use of server resources... I really can't.