Bullies Exist After High School

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
sarah

Bullies Exist After High School

Post by sarah »

WELL,

My best friend's boyfriend is constantly picking on me. At first it was easy to ignore but now he does it all the time. He tries to tell me I'm dumb becasue of the universities we go to. It pisses me off but Ijust don't show it. BUt he always does it. And I don't wanna stop hanging out with my best friend just because of him. What do I do?
Paris In Flames
Veteran

Re: Bullies Exist After High School

Post by Paris In Flames »

Hey,

I think you should tell your best friend how it affects you. You should really sit down with him and her. Maybe he doesn't realise that he's doing it. Maybe he is. But just tell your best friend. If she truly cares for you, then something will be worked out.

Cheers,

Jenna
xMOSHx xHELLA HARDCOREx xBREAKDOWNx

The tragedy is the ignorance behind the clean casket

On the outside, they look so good

They're walking to Wallstreet in a straightjacket...
Toy Soldier
Veteran

Post by Toy Soldier »

Tell your best friend, like sarcasticwrath says, and maybe she sort him out.
Ruth I was forgotten, I won't be forgotten, never again... says:

lol, dont think they have tigers on farmsthough :/

Angel Breaks says:

i was thinkin that but fuck it macdonald was progressive he knew tigers were the future
badgerbadgerbadger
Loyal

Post by badgerbadgerbadger »

Stop reacting to him. Bullies pride themselves on being able to raise attention.. don't bow to it.
SpargoMn
Loyal

Post by SpargoMn »

Originally posted by sarah@Mar 27 2004, 12:57 AM

WELL,

My best friend's boyfriend is constantly picking on me. At first it was easy to ignore but now he does it all the time. He tries to tell me I'm dumb becasue of the universities we go to. It pisses me off but Ijust don't show it. BUt he always does it. And I don't wanna stop hanging out with my best friend just because of him. What do I do?

Bullies exist all over the world, they are called assholes, and I think they are farming them or something because there is a shitload. the less you feed your fear to him the less pleasure he gets out of it and the less he will do it untill hopefully he gives up completely. Another fear of a bully is a "tattle tale", but there is nothing wrong with letting the police do your dirty work. All you have to do is prove he steped over the legal line one time and you can slap him with a fine, bullies like messing with people, but not enough to pay for it. Rock on.

-Spargo
"You can't teach the heart logic, and you cant teach the mind love"

-Spargo

My LiveJournal
sweethelp
Veteran

Post by sweethelp »

there are bullies all over the place it doesn't matter how old you are or where you are there will ALWAYS be bullies, you can be an old lady with a cane and still find bullies.

i say you should just talk to your friend and let her know how much it bugs you and maybe she can have her boyfriend back off.

~~Kimmy~~
She's so big hearted

but not so remarkable

just an ordinary humble girl

expecting nothing as we may

to think it's a pretty person's worth

you are beautiful

and you'd better go show it

so go and look again

you gotta be true only if you really wanna go to the top and you really wanna win

don't believe in living normal

just to satisfy demand

Well, if you wanna get free

and if wanna get smart by the sake of your heart

you should own your lame and stand up tall

:)