cosmetic surgery question number 1

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
sexyheather
Veteran

cosmetic surgery question number 1

Post by sexyheather »

i would consider it but i probably wouldn't ever do it. and the only thing i'd ever do it for would probably be my boobs but i don't think i'd do it just because i'd feel so unnatural.
The quote that saved my life, "Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger."
sexyheather
Veteran

Re: cosmetic surgery question number 1

Post by sexyheather »

hahaha yes it counts :P
She
Veteran

Post by She »

It's more of I don't care enough about it to fork out that kind of money, except with the boobs because I don't know, wouldn't you be able to -feel- plastic boobs? That'd just be weird.

And the other problem with a boob job is everyone'd know you did it, then you'd be snickered at like the little obnoxious girls who started wearing training bras and makeup in fourth grade who still have to stuff to look like they've hit puberty.
"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven: a time to be born and a time to die, time to plant and a time to uproot, a time to kill and a time to heal, a time to tear down and a time to build, a time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance, a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them, a time to embrace and a time to refrain, a time to search and a time to give up, a time to keep and a time to throw away, a time to tear and a time to mend, a time to be silent and a time to speak, a time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace."

--Ecclesiastes 3:1-8
four
Veteran

Post by four »

Well the more common thing is you can't feel them. LOL. They are like a big empty area...or so i hear.
NAAM
sexyheather
Veteran

Post by sexyheather »

well it isn't literally PLASTIC... supposedly they feel natural except the occasional mishap where the boobs end up rock hard! the major aspect that an onlooker can differentiate by is the shape and perkiness. fake boobs look like someone's constantly pushing them up to your chin!
Jake
Loyal

Post by Jake »

:huh: What would I need cosmetic surgery for? I mean, seriously: even if I were a chick, I still wouldn't want anything changed about me, because frankly: it's not worth the money or the time, but to get treated like a slut by a bunch of assholes.

Also, I might add: you forgot to put "for medical reasons" up there :) Like.....I saw a man on tv who's face had been hallowed and eaten by bacteria, but he's now sill living, but with a hole in his face......He was going to have a operation to reconstruct his face......I think if THAT were something happening to me then I would take it. I just think it's idiotic to try and put dangerous toxins in your body just to impress eveyone else.
-Jacob Wilson
sexyheather
Veteran

Post by sexyheather »

Originally posted by Jacob@Dec 28 2002, 11:15 AM

Also, I might add: you forgot to put "for medical reasons" up there :)
well that kinda falls under option B. it's not for vanity really but for health/"normality"