Im So Fuckin Pissed Off

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
Sosa
Loyal

Im So Fuckin Pissed Off

Post by Sosa »

You really have no idea how pissed off I am right now.My fuckin pshyc told my mom I do drugs and all the problems and shit I was having.Also what really pisses me off is the fact that the bitch even said to me that she was sworn to let nothing leave the room.I even specifically asked her if someone said they did drugs or was using drugs she couldn't say anything and she told me no she couldn't say a word to anyone at all.So I lied and said I used to do them and told her a few other things too.Wow that really pisses me offso fuckin badly!!!!!!!!!!!!And now my mom won't leave me the fuck alone anymore!!!!!!!!ITS SO FUCKIN ANNOYING!!!!!!!
Minx
Loyal

Re: Im So Fuckin Pissed Off

Post by Minx »

id be pissed kidna to if she said she wouldnt say anything
Dose it honestly really matter? think about it
iHEAVENn
Veteran

Post by iHEAVENn »

i think theres a line, that when the physc thinks its for the best they have to tell ya know? true it was wrong for her to tell, and it may be annoying that your mom wont leave you alone, but it may be for the best.
[CENTER]Man I wish you just left me alone.... Cause I was almost home.......

.:..::.?? Toga party anyone ??.::..:.

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]-:Logan Jacob:-

-:12-01-2007:-

-:6:21 a.m.:-

-:7 pounds 4 ounces:-

The most precious gift my husband has given to me

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
girlyluvR4life
Loyal

Post by girlyluvR4life »

My fuckin pshyc told my mom I do drugs and all the problems and shit I was having.Also what really pisses me off is the fact that the bitch even said to me that she was sworn to let nothing leave the room.

ha, yea my fuckin pyscologist did the SAME FUCKIN THING!!!!! she told my mom like everything after i told her a thousand times she would regret tellin my mom something. i think they are required to 'say' that they wont tell your parents because they know thats the only way you just *mite* open up. i just wanted soeone to talk to thats all, but the dumb bitch got in me in SOOO MUCH MORE TROULBE by tellin my mom all this shit!
I'm a gardener of TWO KINDS baby ;)

someone PLEASE knock a hole n my head, i can't wait to kiss this "life" goodbye.
pmfman
Veteran

Post by pmfman »

Originally posted by Sosa@Mar 5 2003, 01:48 AM

So I lied and said I used to do them
ok, maybe it is time to stop using them for real
"we have troubles all around us, but we are not defeated" - Corinthians

"only two things are infinate, the universe and stupidity" - Albert Einstein

"People standing on escalators are a testimony to human lazyness" - Christ Novolestic

"Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are" - Kurt Cobain

"Just because your paraniod it dosnt mean there not after you" - Kurt Cobain

"Peddle the ass that god gave you, buy nitrous" - Dave Ghrol
Kiyotie
Veteran

Post by Kiyotie »

If she doesn't believe you no matter what and you really don't do them then tell her to give you a drug test or something.....if it'll help gain her trust back it's worth it and you have nothing to lose :)
Whatever our failings may be, we need not lower our eyes in the presence of Jesus...Jesus comes not for the super-spiritual but for the wobbly and the weak-kneed who know they don't have it all together, and who are not too proud to accept the handout of amazing grace. As we glance up, we are astonished to find the eyes of Jesus open with wonder, deep with understanding, and gentle with compassion.

Cormamin lindua ele lle, Heruamin.
imsoevil
Loyal

Post by imsoevil »

That sucks...Sorry to hear that :( They aren't suposed to say anything. Everything is suposed to be confidential..again it's SUPOSED to be. Talk to ur mom and try to work things out.
"Don't hate me because I wasn't who you thought I was , or who you wanted me to be. From the beginning , you never knew who I was."
Crazy Bird
Veteran

Post by Crazy Bird »

Is a pyscologist like a councilor? Sorry I'm a dumb blonde *lol* :wub:

I was planning on going to see someone like that - just to talk my problems to but reading your post has put me off - i certainly wouldn't want them telling my mum everything! :blink:

i hope everything works out for you - talk to your mum about it...you might aswell you've got nothing else to lose seen as she already knows. good luck!!! ;)
~ Tell me all your problems & I'll try my best to kiss them all away ~

Now here you go again, you say you want your freedom

Well who am I to keep you down

It's only right that you should play the way you feel it

But listen carefully to the sound

Of your loneliness

Like a heartbeat drives you mad

In the stillness of remembering what you had

And what you lost

Well It's only me that wants to wrap around your dreams

I love you...
lil_angel_lover
Veteran

Post by lil_angel_lover »

Yeah, I hate when they say they'll keep it confidential and they don't that would tick me off 2. I thnk u should transfer 2 a different therapist.
If you need to talk to someone I am here. I will keep everything you say confidential.
daffodildreams
Veteran

Post by daffodildreams »

the confidentiality clause is that if you are harming yourself or other people, then this has to be told. your mother probably questioned the actual details out of your psychiatrist while threatening to withold payment.
AE Baby
Loyal

Post by AE Baby »

the confidentiality clause is that if you are harming yourself or other people, then this has to be told. your mother probably questioned the actual details out of your psychiatrist while threatening to withold payment.

But as a person, she should have not told her unless it was very serious. Her job is to help, and I don't think it helps any to do anything like that. A good person would not have cared about money and had kept confidentiallity like they said they would.

Also on another note, I don't beleive in going to psychs and I beleive that everyone has the power to heal themselves mentally, emotionally, physically, and every other "---ally" you can think of if they have the initiative.
pmfman
Veteran

Post by pmfman »

she is saying that because she cares and knows that they will do harm
"we have troubles all around us, but we are not defeated" - Corinthians

"only two things are infinate, the universe and stupidity" - Albert Einstein

"People standing on escalators are a testimony to human lazyness" - Christ Novolestic

"Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are" - Kurt Cobain

"Just because your paraniod it dosnt mean there not after you" - Kurt Cobain

"Peddle the ass that god gave you, buy nitrous" - Dave Ghrol
Jess
Veteran

Post by Jess »

omg, i honestly think that is against the law...i'd be so fucking pissed. id cuss her out the next time i saw her...

and id deny everything that my mom said to me /confronted me about....saying that you were testing the psych.
Image the banana dance will live on!Image