I Demand A Fair Hearing

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
StressedOut
Loyal

Re: I Demand A Fair Hearing

Post by StressedOut »

cellfone boi,

i saw OD on the bottom of this page under "Users who are reading this topic" a few min. ago

I think he's gonna write something
Image Season 7 Begins- January 2009
rosiegirl06
Loyal

Post by rosiegirl06 »

I signed it. Good luck!
Not all who wander are lost.

Never be someone's slogan, because you are poetry.

I'm a wild and an untamed thing

I'm a bee with a deadly sting

You get a hit and your mind goes ping

Your heart'll pump and your blood will sing

So let the party and the sounds rock on

We're gonna shake it 'till the life has gone

Rose tint my world

Keep me safe from my trouble and pain
Breathe_In_For_Luck7
Veteran

Post by Breathe_In_For_Luck7 »

i signed also.
SirPostAlot
Veteran

Post by SirPostAlot »

I am really confussed...

I think that they were issued because of a reason...No one on this site hates anyone in particular...True, there are disagreements. But the admins are mature people who do not abuse power. They are good people who are under alot of stress...

Hmm...

Sam...my advice is to stay out of arguements...Just...Please, I care alot about you..you have been a good friend, but...Trust me, they know what they are doing...Sam...I'm sorry, but i am not going to sign it...

~Jeff~
OverDrive
Veteran

Post by OverDrive »

What you all don't see is that he broke 2 rules about 5 times. I only warned him for 1.

What you don?t see doesn?t mean it didn't happen. There are rules there for a reason. The members do not see most of what goes on as they don't have the 'bird?s eye view' on TeenHelp but much rather have a floor side view. The moderators have a sort of high tower view of what goes on in TeenHelp, and the administrators have the bird?s eye view.

His first post was split from this topic for breaking rule 16. His post was slanderous in a benign way and would have caused questions that were totally uncalled for as it was 'his view' of what happened but not the 'truth' and was posted to slander the administration. He also tried making it seem that the Administrators are hiding something about post counts of other members. I didn?t warn him.

He then broke rule 15 by re-posting it. All he did was reword the same content, but regardless how you re-word it, it still is the ?meat and potatoes? of the post. I then split it from the topic again for breaking rule 15 (re-creating it) and 16 (the post's content). I didn?t warn him.

He then again broke rule 15 by re-posting it. This time he re-worded it in a fashion that would cause questions rather than the truth, which would be asked through another means of communication, and then brought back to TeenHelp ? a pro active approach considering the nature of his last 3 posts. I then split it from the topic again for breaking rule 15 (re-creating it). I didn?t warn him.

His last post, each attempt getting more annoying, posted with some parts of the post breaking rule 16, so I edited his post removing the parts that broke the rule, left the mark that I had edited his post and let it be. I STILL did not warn him at this time. At this point, I gather he was steaming mad and then he proceeded to break Rule 15 in plain sight by editing MY EDITED post. This broke rule 15 (don?t edit posts that a mod has already edited as there WAS something wrong), so I warned him on it.

To answer some common unsubstantiated claims before Sammy even floats them. 1.) No, the administration is not corrupt. No it is not hunting him down. We find his posts like we do every other member. We read the topics. We read the reported post reports. This is why we need 4 support group administrators. There is that much to do! 2.) The reason I have changed the post counts on a few members, including myself and Skye is I?m trying to prove a valuable point to those who think that post counts are everything and more. Perhaps that wasn?t done in the best of ways, but that?s done and over with now. 3.) Moving back onto subject, you (Sammy) SEEM to have been doing nothing but throwing slander & defamation towards the administration and TeenHelp as a whole since you came back. It?s like you?re in the midst of yet another one of your conspiracies to which the eventual goal is to overthrow the administration. This certainly would not be the first attempt you have tried this and failed. For the last time, we are not after you.
Adam Marshall

HelpingTeens.org Owner

Image Articles Image Resources Image Live Chat Image Support Groups and much more!

I can't think of a better use of server resources... I really can't.
Skye
Veteran

Post by Skye »

Sammy, a metaphor for the mind:

"In the cauldron boil their souls [ Adam and Skye ] till they be removeth from thy sight. Yadi, yadi, useless spell detail. Double, double, toil and trouble, fire burn and cauldron bubble! Yadi, yadi, useless spell detail. Double, double toil and trouble, Fire burn and cauldron bubble. Cool it with baboon's blood, Then the charm is firm and good. Removeth Adam and Skye, once and for all!"

Thank you, William Shskespeare. :)
HelpingTeens.org:

I can't think of a better use of server resources...I really can't.
Sam!
Veteran

Post by Sam! »

Adam, you are clearly after me. And now I'm goign to get some ridiculous eight month ban for posting this, but I need to be frank...

I HAVE SCREENSHOTS OF MY POST. IT WAS NOT SLANDEROUS. And, in reposting it after the deletion, you should know, I was IN AN IM WITH SKYE... she did not say i was doing something BAD, she just said i couldn't say what i said, so i rephrased it and took my point down a step OVER AND OVER again, I have all of the screenshots of exactly what I said. Then, I was warned for what? Asking you to stop rephrasing what I said b/c you were taking my point out of it? And my intent was somehow malicious? I believe you had alterior motives for changing those post counts. That is my opinion. The fact that you will NOT let me VOICE an opinion, even in as SUBTLE of a manner as that was is ridiculous..

I am not at this site to cause trouble. I feel that I am being unfairly monitored by the admins b/c of what I did a year ago.. I want to be here to help, but I also think I have the right, like other users do too, to voice an opinion about something I feel strongly about. Adam, I do not come here every few months between bans to mess up the site.. I need help... and that's why I keep coming back.. but I don't like it when I'm denied this help on technicalities regarding rules. For instance, my last banned, I was warned for the SAME OFFENSE, TWICE.... six minutes apart! That accounted for two of the warnings of my three in the ban. I tried to appeal it, but NOBODY LISTENED. That's my problem, nobody will listen to me, and nobody cares what I have to say. Please reconsider these ridiculous warnings you are getting me on.. I really DO feel that you are TRYING to ban me. I think there are VERY FEW people left ont his site that don't forgive what I did a year ago... I really do. I am just trying to be here to post. I've not applied for staff, tried to gain power, I really truly don't want any of that, but I'm tired to being watched by hawks who I feel are out to get me! I just want to be here and not be PERSECUTED! I'm sorry if you feel I'm a nuisance, but it hurts me when I come to a help site that is SO STRICT I can't even voice an opinion. Most of the posts I make are in help topics, either asking for help or trying to help.. I'm not here for POWER. Please, stop going after me. PLEASE!
-Sam!
Skye
Veteran

Post by Skye »

Sammy, I agree with Adam on every point.

We're not out to get you.
HelpingTeens.org:

I can't think of a better use of server resources...I really can't.
Sam!
Veteran

Post by Sam! »

Then why do I feel like it? If you weren't out to get me, you would have said something NICELY before issuing those warnings... if, Adam, instead of warnign me for reposting that topic, after I tried to correct myself, which maybe I did not do clearly enough, you had just said "Sam, you aren't allowed to do that... stop" I would have GLADLY done so. And if you had said to me, instead of continuing to remove my subtle point for a rule as ambiguous as 16, "Sam, listen... you're going to start something up that we really don't need. Don't post this." in a Pm or something, I would have said "fine, I'll keep my mouth shut" The purpose of a warning is supposed to be for things that are offending people... I wasn't snapping at anybody or cursing them out... I was trying to make a point, but you guys won't even let me do that. I am still urging you to RECONSIDER BOTH OF THESE WARNINGS... as they WERE minor offenses that REALLY were NOT maliciously intended to hurt anyone. So please just let me come back here with a CLEAN SLATE.. it's been four months, you guys, really... it's been over a year since I last did anything destructive to the site... and I apologized for that a hundred times? If you will let me exist here in peace, just remove those warnings, and give me a clean slate, I don't see where the problem is? Why can't you guys jsut do that?
-Sam!
SirPostAlot
Veteran

Post by SirPostAlot »

Sam...Please, stop arguing...Please...Please....Just stop...Let it go behind you....

~Jeff~
Sam!
Veteran

Post by Sam! »

No because next time they find some little thing they are going to ban me for eight months!
-Sam!
Nj
Veteran

Post by Nj »

Sammy, You shouldn't even be allowed back to this site, same with you Dustin..

as for you kiyote, I'm quite sure your record stands as being power abusive, quite a few of us had lobbied to be rid of your prior to your recent quitting.. just move on..

so leave adam alone, he is if not the most fair admin, damn close..

last week it was Skye, next week it will be Cindy... this is not the case...

you didn't get your way, and thats how life is sometimes..

welcome to the real world.
--nj

Sam!
Veteran

Post by Sam! »

Nick, all you're doing is personally attacking people... just leave them alone... i've been back for a while now and i'm NOT doing that to people.. just leave me alone... if i don't dserve to be ehre neither do you you just laugh at ppl and are saracastic and mean to them, just leave me alone!
-Sam!
OverDrive
Veteran

Post by OverDrive »

Originally posted by Cellfone Boi@Mar 30 2004, 08:26 PM

Adam, you are clearly after me. And now I'm goign to get some ridiculous eight month ban for posting this, but I need to be frank...

I HAVE SCREENSHOTS OF MY POST. IT WAS NOT SLANDEROUS. And, in reposting it after the deletion, you should know, I was IN AN IM WITH SKYE... she did not say i was doing something BAD, she just said i couldn't say what i said, so i rephrased it and took my point down a step OVER AND OVER again, I have all of the screenshots of exactly what I said. Then, I was warned for what? Asking you to stop rephrasing what I said b/c you were taking my point out of it? And my intent was somehow malicious? I believe you had alterior motives for changing those post counts. That is my opinion. The fact that you will NOT let me VOICE an opinion, even in as SUBTLE of a manner as that was is ridiculous..

I am not at this site to cause trouble. I feel that I am being unfairly monitored by the admins b/c of what I did a year ago.. I want to be here to help, but I also think I have the right, like other users do too, to voice an opinion about something I feel strongly about. Adam, I do not come here every few months between bans to mess up the site.. I need help... and that's why I keep coming back.. but I don't like it when I'm denied this help on technicalities regarding rules. For instance, my last banned, I was warned for the SAME OFFENSE, TWICE.... six minutes apart! That accounted for two of the warnings of my three in the ban. I tried to appeal it, but NOBODY LISTENED. That's my problem, nobody will listen to me, and nobody cares what I have to say. Please reconsider these ridiculous warnings you are getting me on.. I really DO feel that you are TRYING to ban me. I think there are VERY FEW people left ont his site that don't forgive what I did a year ago... I really do. I am just trying to be here to post. I've not applied for staff, tried to gain power, I really truly don't want any of that, but I'm tired to being watched by hawks who I feel are out to get me! I just want to be here and not be PERSECUTED! I'm sorry if you feel I'm a nuisance, but it hurts me when I come to a help site that is SO STRICT I can't even voice an opinion. Most of the posts I make are in help topics, either asking for help or trying to help.. I'm not here for POWER. Please, stop going after me. PLEASE!

I am not out to get you - this post is public and open

I am not out to get you - your posts that you have made in the last week have CLEARLY broken the rules, so you were warned for them. I even let SOME POSTS SLIDE, giving you the benefit of the doubt.

I am not out to get you - the post you made was exactly your post, just removed some extra words that just so happend to break rule 16

I am not out to get you - you have a fair chance of help just as anyone else on here. This topic is open and postable and public, therefore I AM LETTING you voice your opinion.

I am not out to get you - what happend a year ago may prevent you from becoming a mod - yes - unless you can prove that we can trust you, but so far you are the first person to lead with bans, which makes us say no you will not get a modding position cause you cannot respect the rules. As for what happend a year ago and you posting - totally mutually exclusive. I look at each of EVERYONE'S post with a blank slate.

I am not out to get you - You may post about your opinions, I have no problems with that - but CONFORM TO THE RULES that you HAVE AGREED TO BY JOINING THIS SUPPORT GROUP.

You can't say nobody is listening, I'm listening, and responding to you.
Adam Marshall

HelpingTeens.org Owner

Image Articles Image Resources Image Live Chat Image Support Groups and much more!

I can't think of a better use of server resources... I really can't.
Sam!
Veteran

Post by Sam! »

But your not listening b/c if you acaread what i was sayingt o you then you'd laike care and not want ato ban me as soona s you possibly acan itareally supsets me b/c ia know i'm going to be out of here like any minutes

i mean for exmaple you didn't yell at or warn or ban anick for waht he juast said and he was hurting osmeone i was not!
-Sam!
The Black Hat
Veteran

Post by The Black Hat »

Sammy, If you continue, You'll regret it. Let it go. What has happend, happend... They arn't going to change it and you can't make them do so. If you don't like the rules and the policies here, start your own forum. I'll give you the hosting. Just quit alright?
Respectfully,

Black Hat

Nj
Veteran

Post by Nj »

Originally posted by Cellfone Boi@Mar 30 2004, 08:44 PM

Nick, all you're doing is personally attacking people... just leave them alone... i've been back for a while now and i'm NOT doing that to people.. just leave me alone... if i don't dserve to be ehre neither do you you just laugh at ppl and are saracastic and mean to them, just leave me alone!

i make no 'personal attacks.' I analyze what I see in and post in regards to it. If you are over sensitive, and willing to over step your bounds, eg: the rule you broke. then it is not my fault. I have posted honestly and objectively, would you rather I lie to you?

4. There will be no disrespect to others including but not limited to: Users, Administrators, Moderators, Super-Moderators, or anyone on these forums. This also means no pointing fingers. If you do not agree with the persons' opinion, you are expected to be open-minded and courteous to them.
--nj

Sam!
Veteran

Post by Sam! »

but this isa placwe where i can really help peopla i have tired to start my own sites like really hard and ai never got anywhrea b/c mppl just make fun of me.. and ia want to help pol wichi is whya i am here.
-Sam!
Nj
Veteran

Post by Nj »

Originally posted by Cellfone Boi@Mar 30 2004, 08:50 PM

but this isa placwe where i can really help peopla i have tired to start my own sites like really hard and ai never got anywhrea b/c mppl just make fun of me.. and ia want to help pol wichi is whya i am here.

as i recall, numerous people tried to help you in creating your own site, and you in fact were power hungry.

so maybe, just swallow this one down?? and keep trying to do right by the rules. I don't agree with them all, as you see I've been modified, even though I shouldn't have ;) its not the end of the world..

just help. don't complain the entire time.
--nj

Sam!
Veteran

Post by Sam! »

never mind i'm stupi di quit bye
-Sam!