School!

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
flavaoftheweak
Veteran

School!

Post by flavaoftheweak »

29 days guys... and i will no longer ever have to be a freshman ever ever again.

did i mention ever?

anywho... guess what? you are talking to number 24 in her class of 761. woo hoo.

ok well next year im going to still be on 4x4... and i am doubling up... and whats really sad is im extremely excited about the next couple years ACADEMICALLY. for no other reason am i excited. i planned my schedule for my sophmore, junior, and senior year today, and oh my god it makes me excited. i dont know if im more excited that by the end of next year im going to be taking or either done with senior classes, or the fact that im going to be done with all required classes by the middle of my junior year (except for english, they restrict you to one class a year), or that i have the option to go to University of Florida for FREE for my senior year... i dont know, im just REALLY excited. does anyone else get like this? at all? am i just WAY to into the goal of graduating 1st or 2nd in my class? i talked to my english teacher today, she said from the moment she met me she knew i had huge goals and was a real go getter. do you think im aiming too high?
lets unwravel the egde of time...

without the bad times, the good times wouldnt be so sweet.

BAOF!

its the little things people say that make your whole day worthwile...
messedup
Needs Another Hobby

Re: School!

Post by messedup »

No way, you're not aiming too high. I think it's great that you have there goals for yourself. 24 out of 761 is awesome. :D
Danielle
ToraToraTora
Veteran

Post by ToraToraTora »

Wont you be a freshman in university?

Heh, i remember my frst days in grade 9...i did nothign! bahaha.
Wheee. I'm Hyper-Emo.

ΔΦ of ΔΚΕ #981 Class of 2004

History will be kind to me for I intend to write it.

Sir Winston Churchill
SirPostAlot
Veteran

Post by SirPostAlot »

Only 29 days left? hmm...i wish i were you!! :)

haha...but then again, i am not a freshmen! :P

Hmm...

Hey, i think that you are not setting your hopes to high, just please be aware that if it doesn't happen don't be highly upset. My goal was to be validatorian (sp?) n get free college, but i am presently 5 of 52 (yeah, we have only 52 people in my graduation class...) haha....

Hmm...Just don't be highly upset if it doesn't work out, but set goals for ya so you can try! :)

~Jeff~
Paris In Flames
Veteran

Post by Paris In Flames »

Hmmm....

Me too! Yay! Sophomore next year! I can't wait!

I'm sooo gonna be Valedictorian.

But, I'm currently tied for 1st place in my class out of 275 students. Then again, 11 other people are tied with me...:(

Cheers,

Jenna
xMOSHx xHELLA HARDCOREx xBREAKDOWNx

The tragedy is the ignorance behind the clean casket

On the outside, they look so good

They're walking to Wallstreet in a straightjacket...
xJuliex
Needs Another Hobby

Post by xJuliex »

Go for it! I hope you make it and I'm glad you're excited! I'm only a little 8th grader, but I've already got my high school schedule pretty planned out, and I'm excited too! I'm also aiming for valedictorian, or however you spell it!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ONE TREE HILL RULES!!!
faith
Veteran

Post by faith »

29 days! wow ur yr is short! no i know that feeling u get when a yr is complete it is sooo good! im closing up my jr yr and am really excited! good luck in the future years ahead!
~God is our refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble. psalm 46:1-2

~God created people in his own image; God patterned them after himself Genesis 1:27

~Stop judging others, and u will not be judged. Stop criticizing others, or it will all come back on u. Luke 6:37

~There are "friends" who destroy eachother but a real freind sticks closer than a brother. Proverbs 18:24

~A fool is quick tempered but a wise person stays calm when insulted. Proverbs 12:16

~The tounge is a small thing but what enormous damage it can do. James 3:5

~Even if my father and mother abandon me the Lord will hold me close. Psalm 27:10

~Get rid of all bitterness...instead be kind to eachother Ephesians 4:31-32

God bless

Love in christ--chelsea
candela
Needs Another Hobby

Post by candela »

im a lil late on this topic i no opps. just a question. why does everyone hate their freshman year. im a freshman and this year has been justas bad all my other years and im in advanced math and such. i never understood that whole hate the freshman / freshmen year suxs thing. o well i dont care ifppl hate the frshmen ill ignore em. wow but this year has gone incredibly fast. when i heard we were getting near the end of 3rd quarter i wwas like no way we just started and now i can leave again soon. i dont like school i love to travel anything to get away from family and friends.a lil off topic sorry. :wacko: -Katie
</>Luck and Love to all</>

PM me if ya need anything

"It doesn't matter what other people say, or think when you see nothing in the mirror."
Adnama
Veteran

Post by Adnama »

I loved my freshman year, but my sophmore year [this year] has been even better.

And I know exactly what you mean about geting all tingly and excited when you think about next year and realiseing your goals and all of the great stuff you're going to achieve.

My heart starts going realy fast and I get all tingly when I think about neuroscience [what I want to study] and college, so I know what you mean.

And if you ask me, the only way to achive high goals is to set them high. It dosn't sound like an unrealistic goal, so you're on the right track.

And good luck with it! *reminds her self to go find out her ranking one of these days....*
"It's just not the same when you're staring into a perfect golden sunset,

And thinking about how you sold your soul to send the rain away"

-Mineral "Slower"

"And the very fear that makes you want to die

Is just the same as what keeps you alive..."

-Barenaked Ladies, "War on drugs"

My blog of depressed rants: http://sendtherainaway.blogspot.com/
flavaoftheweak
Veteran

Post by flavaoftheweak »

oh yes. 24 days. and counting. i cannot wait. lol... but its like, 5 weeks. haha. oh well. hopefully they will go by fast. i cant wait!
lets unwravel the egde of time...

without the bad times, the good times wouldnt be so sweet.

BAOF!

its the little things people say that make your whole day worthwile...
Shwynsh
Veteran

Post by Shwynsh »

ughhhh I hate being a freshman!! being the youngest in the school SUCKS.. and 719 people.. WOW.. thats just about as big as my school...

and I dont think you're aiming too high, just try not to stress yourself out..
<span style=\'color:gray\'

"I have a feeling that you're riding for some kind of a terrible, terrible fall. . . . This fall I think you're riding for-it's a special kind of fall, a horrible kind. The man falling isn't permitted to feel or hear himself hit bottom. He just keeps falling and falling. The whole arrangement's designed for men who, at some time or other in their lives, were looking for something their own environment couldn't supply them with. Or they thought their own environment couldn't supply them with. So they gave up looking. They gave it up before they ever really even got started"
ToraToraTora
Veteran

Post by ToraToraTora »

13 more days until my last exam is done. Then I'm free! Even though I'm basically redoing my first year in a different program. Haha.
Wheee. I'm Hyper-Emo.

ΔΦ of ΔΚΕ #981 Class of 2004

History will be kind to me for I intend to write it.

Sir Winston Churchill