Copying Off Me

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
Toy Soldier
Veteran

Re: Copying Off Me

Post by Toy Soldier »

Originally posted by StressedOut@Apr 3 2004, 05:58 PM

like i said,

i such a fuckin nice person that i have to do it

i also have to lend paper to like 5 people a day and lunch money

it sucks being such a goody-goody angel

u DONT HAVE 2 do anything u dont want to do.tell a teacher if i was u-if they're forcing to do things u dont want to do, it could be counted as bullying.

also, like love_in_a_box says, just say u havent done your work yet. they're only cheating themselves, and believe me, they'll be screwed in an exam when they cant copy of you.
Ruth I was forgotten, I won't be forgotten, never again... says:

lol, dont think they have tigers on farmsthough :/

Angel Breaks says:

i was thinkin that but fuck it macdonald was progressive he knew tigers were the future
Harlequin
Loyal

Post by Harlequin »

Hmm..I really want to be good and tell you 'cheating is bad, don't start letting people cheat while you're in jr high because it will just get worse and they won't learn anything, etc, etc' but hell, I cheated in jr. high. I was a smart kid, I just never had time for the homework. What really sucked was when they gave us homework over spring break because then I had to do it myself lol.

But yeah, don't let people cheat. I was one of the cheater people, and look how i turned out. Take pity on those poor kids and make them do their own work. Don't let them turn out like Le Harle.
<span style="font-family:Impact"<span style="color:purple"0 Days sarcasm free.[/u]
ToraToraTora
Veteran

Post by ToraToraTora »

Alright, sometimes it seems like you are almost trying to justify the copying. You know it's wrong. So don't do it.
Wheee. I'm Hyper-Emo.

ΔΦ of ΔΚΕ #981 Class of 2004

History will be kind to me for I intend to write it.

Sir Winston Churchill
Shwynsh
Veteran

Post by Shwynsh »

These kids are just using you. its not helping you climb the social ladder. Thats what they're making you think so they dont have to do their work. When they ask you to cheat just tell them that you dont have your homework or something. Dont let them take advantage of you so easily..
<span style=\'color:gray\'

"I have a feeling that you're riding for some kind of a terrible, terrible fall. . . . This fall I think you're riding for-it's a special kind of fall, a horrible kind. The man falling isn't permitted to feel or hear himself hit bottom. He just keeps falling and falling. The whole arrangement's designed for men who, at some time or other in their lives, were looking for something their own environment couldn't supply them with. Or they thought their own environment couldn't supply them with. So they gave up looking. They gave it up before they ever really even got started"
nevermindmylife
Loyal

Post by nevermindmylife »

I had the same thing... I always did my hw and all the kids around me didn't... and I wasn't very popular (actually I was complete loser and no one really talked to me)... but yeah.. all of them would act all nice to me whenever we had some assignments due... and at first I would let them copy because I thought that it might mean that they would talk to me more often and I would get more friends... but after a little while I realized that would never happen, nor would I want friends like that... so finally when someone asked me again to copy.. I just said "screw you, do your own assignment" I was very very proud of myself.

<span style=\'color:red\'be sure to stay strong

for hope is always coming right along

MySoCalledLife
Hooked On HelpingTeens

Post by MySoCalledLife »

just say "im not sure the answers are right" or something like that. it works for me.
Nikki
Veteran

Post by Nikki »

Originally posted by StressedOut@Apr 3 2004, 12:36 AM

...i have to say yes or they'll get mad at me.

1. you don't have to

2. so what if they get mad at you? Don't try to be liked by everyone - you don't need it
God kicked in the head so I started a fight, coz I knew I was right! But I learned I was wrong...
Sam!
Veteran

Post by Sam! »

Never is it acceptable to let someone steal your hard work and cheat off of you.. It's also morally wrong! You really need to reassess your priorities, and if you get caught, you'll be in shit too.
-Sam!