My Counselor Moved

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
alnieve
Veteran

My Counselor Moved

Post by alnieve »

well, i have been going to this counselor for like a year, and all of a sudden yesterday she told me that she was leaving. so now i have to start over again with someone new. i guess i was just finally getting used to that counselor (it takes me a while to warm up to people). and now i have to start over

i don't know it will just be weird.

i guess i'm just venting though
[CENTER]She would change everything[/CENTER]

[CENTER]for happy ever after.[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Caught in the in-between,[/CENTER]

[CENTER]a beautiful disaster."http://asnowy.deviantart.com/gallery/"[/CENTER]
daffodildreams
Veteran

Re: My Counselor Moved

Post by daffodildreams »

howsa bout moving this topic..
Shwynsh
Veteran

Re: My Counselor Moved

Post by Shwynsh »

im sorry bout that.. its okay though, in no time you'll have another counselor you like just as much..

this should be in why me or something..
<span style=\'color:gray\'

"I have a feeling that you're riding for some kind of a terrible, terrible fall. . . . This fall I think you're riding for-it's a special kind of fall, a horrible kind. The man falling isn't permitted to feel or hear himself hit bottom. He just keeps falling and falling. The whole arrangement's designed for men who, at some time or other in their lives, were looking for something their own environment couldn't supply them with. Or they thought their own environment couldn't supply them with. So they gave up looking. They gave it up before they ever really even got started"