Hi I Am New

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
Auntiemo

Hi I Am New

Post by Auntiemo »

hi

i'm new and I really need some help. I'm 17 and I SI I have lost all my friends because of it and now I am pretty much a loner witch makes it worse in a way because I feel alone all the time. My dad and grandmother dont really understand what I go through and what I have been through all of my life and my mother isn't really in the picture anymore hasn't been since I was 3 I moved in with her when I was 15 but she bust me through alot of stuff that had me end up in a hospital and I guess I jjust need someone who understands.
Breathe_In_For_Luck7
Veteran

Re: Hi I Am New

Post by Breathe_In_For_Luck7 »

There are a lot of people here who have been through similar things. There is a self harm forum and many others that can help you. welcome.
Lisa
Loyal

Post by Lisa »

hey welcome
Being gay doesn't make you any more or less of a person, it's who you are and you can't help loving whom you love. -Jess

Life
Skye
Veteran

Post by Skye »

Welcome to TeenHelp. :)
HelpingTeens.org:

I can't think of a better use of server resources...I really can't.
SexyLittleDoll
Veteran

Post by SexyLittleDoll »

Hey hun!! WELCOME .. I'm Mandy :P
Σας αγαπώ μωρό. Σας χάνω, αγάπη εσείς, και θελήστε να είστε με σας .. με την όλη καρδιά μου. AKA SexyMandy