Senior Year

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
ImLostForWords
Loyal

Senior Year

Post by ImLostForWords »

Who ever said that your senior year in high school is the best year of school? Seriously, this has been the worst. Its been the most stressful year with getting in to colleges and things like that. Also, I'm getting the most homework that I've ever gotten. I thought this year was gonna be fun...I guess the only fun part is the last 2 weeks of school when we have senior parties and skip days, but thats a ways away still :(.
Don't let the world bring you down

Not everyone here is that fucked up and cold

Remember why you came

And while you're alive

Experience the warmth before you grow old.

"There is a great big world out there and it won't matter if you were the most popular girl, the quarterback of the football team, or the biggest nerd in school. Find out who you are and try not to be afraid of it. "

Oo-De-Lally, Oo-De-Lally, golly what a day.
ToraToraTora
Veteran

Re: Senior Year

Post by ToraToraTora »

Yeah, thats about when its supposed to be fun. This year is really important. You cant afford to fuck it up. But be sure to let loose. Still try to have some fun. Its all about the balance.
Wheee. I'm Hyper-Emo.

ΔΦ of ΔΚΕ #981 Class of 2004

History will be kind to me for I intend to write it.

Sir Winston Churchill
SirPostAlot
Veteran

Post by SirPostAlot »

***Moved to Chit-Chat...not asking a question***

~Jeff~
Abbi
Veteran

Post by Abbi »

Moved to General School

It fits better in here than it does in Chit-Chat.
Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair...
stinggurl4
Loyal

Post by stinggurl4 »

the senior year of high school was definitely stressful with worrying about apps for college and scholarships...and the last few weeks were a blast with prom, senior skip day, awards, breakfasts, grad night, graduation, etc.

I don't know I kinda liked applying for stuff, it was the waiting that did me in...and classes weren't that bad for me, I actually had more homework my Junior year than my Senior year...hmmm
smj
Loyal

Post by smj »

Hey.....is anyone else gonna ditch school on senior ditch day?
ImLostForWords
Loyal

Post by ImLostForWords »

Originally posted by smj@Apr 20 2004, 12:57 PM

Hey.....is anyone else gonna ditch school on senior ditch day?

Of course! Why wouldn't you? Its like a tradition and you can't get in trouble for it....unless your school administration are a bunch of power hungry jerks. But yeah, if you're a senior you should definiately use that for a free day off! :P
Don't let the world bring you down

Not everyone here is that fucked up and cold

Remember why you came

And while you're alive

Experience the warmth before you grow old.

"There is a great big world out there and it won't matter if you were the most popular girl, the quarterback of the football team, or the biggest nerd in school. Find out who you are and try not to be afraid of it. "

Oo-De-Lally, Oo-De-Lally, golly what a day.
daloverlyme
Loyal

Post by daloverlyme »

Of course! Why wouldn't you? Its like a tradition and you can't get in trouble for it....unless your school administration are a bunch of power hungry jerks. But yeah, if you're a senior you should definiately use that for a free day off! :P[/QUOTE]

if we skip then we cant walk in graduation, same thing with sany pranks, big or small. Senior yr has been horrible. i feel so over worked and have senior itis soo bad that i dont even want to finish school out. and being pregnant again has made me really sick, and struggling to get through it.

*********************THE <span style="color:red"LOVES
OF MY LIFE!!!!!********************

My daughter Kate was born June 16th 1997

My son Timmy (Timmers) was born Aug 1st 2004

I had my daughter Aiyana Moon Love on July 1st 2005.

AshLynn was born Jan. 28th 2007.

I Married to Chandler William. Friday March 20th 2004
faith
Veteran

Post by faith »

im a jr and i pray to god my senior yr doesnt suck. but yea looking at colleges is super stressflu
~God is our refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble. psalm 46:1-2

~God created people in his own image; God patterned them after himself Genesis 1:27

~Stop judging others, and u will not be judged. Stop criticizing others, or it will all come back on u. Luke 6:37

~There are "friends" who destroy eachother but a real freind sticks closer than a brother. Proverbs 18:24

~A fool is quick tempered but a wise person stays calm when insulted. Proverbs 12:16

~The tounge is a small thing but what enormous damage it can do. James 3:5

~Even if my father and mother abandon me the Lord will hold me close. Psalm 27:10

~Get rid of all bitterness...instead be kind to eachother Ephesians 4:31-32

God bless

Love in christ--chelsea
InnocenceLost57
Veteran

Post by InnocenceLost57 »

Yeah everyone says the senior year is the hardest. You're so close to getting out but you still have to finish the year, and you're going crazy working on everything......it's freakin insane man. But you'll get through it.
One minute there was road beneath us

The next just sky

Reach up

And let's propose a toast

To the thing that hurts you most

( /)

(O.o) Copy bunny into your signature to help

( <) him achieve world domination

/_|_
messedup
Needs Another Hobby

Post by messedup »

My senior year has definitely been the best. But I guess that's because it's so pathetically easy. I'm sorry yours isn't what you expected it to be.

I didn't skip on senior skip day because I had to be in school in order to practice that day. :(
Danielle