Warnings

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
daffodildreams
Veteran

Warnings

Post by daffodildreams »

Yo,

I've been banned twice/three times since that original 33% warning, apparently this should have been removed the first time.

Can it be removed please.. it's 9 months old now.

Thanks.
four
Veteran

Re: Warnings

Post by four »

You were last banned January 9th, 2004 from what I can see, and the warning was from september 11th, 2003. I also see that you do not have any other warnings in your records. I would imagine you were banned for the whole thing about password sharing and the whole ordeal with the supermod thing... which happens to avoid the warning system. That was something we established long ago. You do not have your warnings removed if you are banned for something that circumvents the warning system. So looks like you are stuck with it. And it is 7 months.
NAAM
Evan
Needs Another Hobby

Post by Evan »

hmm.. wanna have a party helen? looks liek we have these things for life. :huh:

EDITED: i edited this to make fizz happy.
my 2 cents.....
daffodildreams
Veteran

Post by daffodildreams »

Originally posted by four@Apr 20 2004, 12:57 AM

You were last banned January 9th, 2004 from what I can see, and the warning was from september 11th, 2003. I also see that you do not have any other warnings in your records. I would imagine you were banned for the whole thing about password sharing and the whole ordeal with the supermod thing... which happens to avoid the warning system. That was something we established long ago. You do not have your warnings removed if you are banned for something that circumvents the warning system. So looks like you are stuck with it. And it is 7 months.

Isn't that something which is confidential.. ?? The supermod thing and the password sharing were last year, not January 9th 2004. What happened before Jan 9th 2004 which had me banned?
SirPostAlot
Veteran

Post by SirPostAlot »

Originally posted by fluffyhelen@Apr 20 2004, 12:26 PM

isn't that something which is confidential.. ??

If you wished it to be confindetial, then i would suggest to use the pm button instead of making a topic about it...

My thoughts...

~Jeff~
four
Veteran

Post by four »

I am sorry, I thought I was being broad enough that it would not be a problem, I will not say anything more on that matter.

And I do not know what it was that had you banned, it just said you were for 2 months on January 9th. That means it was your 3rd ban.
NAAM
Emily
Veteran

Post by Emily »

If you wish to be so crude I suggest you also use the PM button.
I'm under no illusion

As to what I meant to you

But you made an impression

And sometimes I still feel the bruise

-"Sometimes I still feel the bruise " Trembling Blue Stars Image
daffodildreams
Veteran

Post by daffodildreams »

PM'ing doesn't work, I wanted an explanation as to why it was still there and I haven't had it yet.
SexyLittleDoll
Veteran

Post by SexyLittleDoll »

I doubt that its going to get you banned.. but I think that maybe u could PM ALL of the Admins and give them the link to this topic.. just to make sure that one of them sees it.
Σας αγαπώ μωρό. Σας χάνω, αγάπη εσείς, και θελήστε να είστε με σας .. με την όλη καρδιά μου. AKA SexyMandy
OverDrive
Veteran

Post by OverDrive »

2 years ago I wasn't the one running the forums, it was helen, skog and a few others that I don't remember.

A lot has changed in 2 years...
Adam Marshall

HelpingTeens.org Owner

Image Articles Image Resources Image Live Chat Image Support Groups and much more!

I can't think of a better use of server resources... I really can't.
OverDrive
Veteran

Post by OverDrive »

I do not remember why I had banned you. It's so long ago. It was something that circumvented the warning system and I think it was that password sharing rule but I don't remember. It's been a long time and i'm EXTREMELY tired atm.
Adam Marshall

HelpingTeens.org Owner

Image Articles Image Resources Image Live Chat Image Support Groups and much more!

I can't think of a better use of server resources... I really can't.
daffodildreams
Veteran

Post by daffodildreams »

That doesn't sound very fair.. I wasn't given a reason either. I was behaving myself back in January and then poof.. I was banned from the site for 4 months :P