I Made A Huge Mistake!

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
SweetStuff05
Loyal

I Made A Huge Mistake!

Post by SweetStuff05 »

OH MY GOSH!!! Okay I've been looking toward PROM since I was a youngin' lol! I've already got my dress but i needed a date . So my friends and a family member sort of peer pressured me to ask this guy. I gave in and he said ya. The thing is I don't really want to go with him anymore. Don't get me wrong, he's a cool guy but soooo boring! I really regret asking him. I asked him last week and we haven't talked since. So I don't know. Maybe he doesn't really want to go. you know? And his sister told me the day after that he said he didn't know if he was going to go to prom. Now she doesn't know if she asked him before i asked him. My friend asked if he was really going with me and he just shrugged and said i guess. So I'm thinking I should just avoid him and not say anything. This girl said i should just let him come to me and I can just say" Sorry, I thought you didn't want to go with me anymore, because you haven't mentioned anything" Is that good. I feel bad in a way because I was the 1 that asked him. Damn!!! I really dont want 2 go with him! Help me plz I dont know what I should do. I hope I don't sound like a b*i*t*c*h
"The best things in life are unseen... that's why we close our eyes when we sleep, kiss, and dream."

*Cherry Cutie*
Abbi
Veteran

Re: I Made A Huge Mistake!

Post by Abbi »

Moved to General
Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair...
SweetStuff05
Loyal

Post by SweetStuff05 »

Hey ppl! This is the week PROM tickets go on sale! I still haven't talked to my"date" Can any of you please help me out! I'm stressing!!!:(
"The best things in life are unseen... that's why we close our eyes when we sleep, kiss, and dream."

*Cherry Cutie*
Emily
Veteran

Post by Emily »

Well do you have someone else in mind?

Or are you going alone?

I personally think that you need to go with him after asking him, but if you don't want to, then you shouldn't be forced to. You need to talk to him and tell him straight out though, it's only fair. I mean, you wouldn't be very happy if he did this to you.
I'm under no illusion

As to what I meant to you

But you made an impression

And sometimes I still feel the bruise

-"Sometimes I still feel the bruise " Trembling Blue Stars Image
Lena
Veteran

Post by Lena »

Originally posted by Emily@Apr 26 2004, 10:10 PM

Well do you have someone else in mind?

Or are you going alone?

I personally think that you need to go with him after asking him, but if you don't want to, then you shouldn't be forced to. You need to talk to him and tell him straight out though, it's only fair. I mean, you wouldn't be very happy if he did this to you.

exactly what i was thinking.

btw, in my experience nobody is ever as boring as they first seem - maybe get to know him better?
Woman can not live on tea or chocolate alone.... but she can give it a damn good try.
SexyLittleDoll
Veteran

Post by SexyLittleDoll »

You have to talk to him.. because if u don't and he assumes that u are going together and then u blow him off hes gonna feel awful. Ask him whats up.. just call him or whatever. If when ur talking to him it seems like he doesn't want to go with u just be like... don't worry about it if u don't want to go with me .. its ok if you don't.

Prom can be a lot of fun but you do have to go with the right people..

Have Fun! :P Mandy
Σας αγαπώ μωρό. Σας χάνω, αγάπη εσείς, και θελήστε να είστε με σας .. με την όλη καρδιά μου. AKA SexyMandy
SweetStuff05
Loyal

Post by SweetStuff05 »

Hey pll! Okay just when I thought I was going stag he calls me. And he asks if we were still going. I straight out told him he didnt have to if he didnt want to go with me. But he ended up saying that he really wanted 2 go and I didnt have the heart to tell him I didnt want to go w/ him. I'm not that MEAN! lol well we'll have fun.....

*Cherry Cutie*
Boxgod
Loyal

Post by Boxgod »

hope it goes well, you do know you don't have to segregate yourselves from everyone else at prom mingle hang out with a group of people and you will be fine. i wish i would have went to prom, i just went to the after parties.
We're more than

overwhelmed by hundreds of

hugs and million good words

We are satisfied from monday

til friday and on sunday we cry

We never ever lie. From ten in

the morning we are honest til

nine. We are overcute. We

never will manage to be rude

only twice. But we like it from

that point of view. We stay

here and bare until dawn

everyday. And we want stay

here and bare everyday
SweetStuff05
Loyal

Post by SweetStuff05 »

Awww I'll have fun for you Boxgod!! Prom is in 1 week!!

*Cherry Cutie*
Boxgod
Loyal

Post by Boxgod »

We're more than

overwhelmed by hundreds of

hugs and million good words

We are satisfied from monday

til friday and on sunday we cry

We never ever lie. From ten in

the morning we are honest til