When Good Girls Go Bad...

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
Adnama
Veteran

When Good Girls Go Bad...

Post by Adnama »

I feel... tainted.

Amanda, the good girl, the nerd, the goody-two-shoes, the girl who had perfect attedence, the girl who'd never gotten an unexcused absence in her life, who has maybe 3 unoffical tardies in her entire life [which were all this year and all the fault of the girl who finaly courpted me into doing what I did today..], who has no offical tardies, who's such a perfect student who all the teachers love and trust...

Amanda ditched class. Amanda not only ditched class, but when she got back REALLY late for the next one, she all but tricked another teacher into writeing her a pass to get back to class. [We told him we'd been in the library... :rolleyes: ]

Ok... so morning was TAKS testing, and all 4 classes were scrunched up into half hour periods after lunch... it was only a half hour... and it's not like we did any thing in that class...

My friends have finaly courpted me.

I do have a good reason though! I've been going though such a horrible time depression wise that geting away with my best friend for awhile with out every one else probably did me a whole world of good! I think I deserve one ditch for that!

I was trying so hard to get perfect atendence this year though. Sigh. Ah well, I don't think of this as a mistake.

Hmm... I use to be able to say I'd never gotten a tardy in my entire life... but that was ruined this year. And of course I never had to say I'd never ditched in my entire life- every one just knew that! And that was ruined this year.... Not only that, but they were both the same friend's fault! I'm such a reble lol! *Walks on the wild side?*

I still feel so... tainted and courpted though... lol!
"It's just not the same when you're staring into a perfect golden sunset,

And thinking about how you sold your soul to send the rain away"

-Mineral "Slower"

"And the very fear that makes you want to die

Is just the same as what keeps you alive..."

-Barenaked Ladies, "War on drugs"

My blog of depressed rants: http://sendtherainaway.blogspot.com/
Michie
Veteran

Re: When Good Girls Go Bad...

Post by Michie »

Well it's definitley odd what your friend is doing, espcially if she's always been a good student.

As for you, I understand you're depressed and such, but I don't know if you could blame your friend for your skipping class. You agreed to it, though you probably knew the consequences.

That being said, a lot of people change over high school. The jocks sometimes find brains, and the brains sometimes find the rebels inside of them. I think that may have happened to you and ur friend (and possibly I) too.

After perfect attendence, perfect marks and such, it may be very nervewraking to keep the good stuff up. We may not have the same eagerness to work because it's too regular...u may not have the drive anymore.

i know I got depressed in high school and dropped my average by at least 20-30 percent. I procrastinate and never hand things in on time, if at all. I don't talk to my teachers about it. Last year I was so freaked because I was so behind in one class that I refused to go to school...that lasted a month (major depressive episode) .

I have very good attendence now, but my work and marks are still terrible...and to think i used to have straight A's!
My tears will be hidden behind this fake grin

You can see me through these metal bars-I won't let you in

It's my life and I screwed it-You're not to blame

And though I keep on trying, it's so hard to change.

-Steph

My email- [email=""]steph_w_3000@hotmail.com[/email]

Email me if you wanna talk!
radical~
Loyal

Post by radical~ »

Don't worry about it as long as you don't do it too often. Lots of kids skip class and it doesn't make you a bad person. :)
Adnama
Veteran

Post by Adnama »

Yeah I know it. Believe me I'm too parinoide to do it more than... once... ever.... [or so I say now lol :shifty: ]
"It's just not the same when you're staring into a perfect golden sunset,

And thinking about how you sold your soul to send the rain away"

-Mineral "Slower"

"And the very fear that makes you want to die

Is just the same as what keeps you alive..."

-Barenaked Ladies, "War on drugs"

My blog of depressed rants: http://sendtherainaway.blogspot.com/
Michie
Veteran

Post by Michie »

Here. LoL

BTW, I 'skipped' one class I think in my entire life

Here's the story: I had a test that morning, and I didn't study (again). Well, the last time I had a test in this class I didn't study either and I got a 50...a failure in my eyes. And I was devistated. So i was scared to take the test ...

So during that morning, I went to the library (oooh big rebel am I), into a private room. I took out my journal and wrote and wrote as tears poured out of my eyes and stained my paper too.

Because I didn't tell anyone I was there, and becasue I didn't go to the Guidance office,it was considered a skip

One other time, I went to the administration office during a class cause I felt aweful (had a fight with my mum) and I was bawling. I told the admin lady I didn't feel well and such and wanted to be alone. I was let off

wait. what am i saying.?? Last year I had a depression rut as u may call it and refused to go to school for a month. and the year before that I had depressive periods when I did the same.

I'm such a liar
My tears will be hidden behind this fake grin

You can see me through these metal bars-I won't let you in

It's my life and I screwed it-You're not to blame

And though I keep on trying, it's so hard to change.

-Steph

My email- [email=""]steph_w_3000@hotmail.com[/email]

Email me if you wanna talk!
Beautiful
Veteran

Post by Beautiful »

*agrees*
Little Miss F*cker,

Don't Move An Inch

I looked at myself

So many things I hate in me

So many things are so hard to believe

I can hear the whole world calling me

Used to be all that i wanted

You to see all that i you to be

does anyone care

Add me.

myspace

*Jamie*

Travis Michael <3.

Born Feb 9th, 2007

He has owns heart. :)
Lena
Veteran

Post by Lena »

well ive never done that but.........

i know people who have - it doesnt make them a bad person though.

i wouldnt worry, i mean, its not the end of the world, have some fun.....in moderation!!
Woman can not live on tea or chocolate alone.... but she can give it a damn good try.